Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.89.1 Lunar New year Bug Fix update is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shirin
    commented on 's reply
    It is normal, LightofFire . It just disappears when there is no action for a few seconds. If you want to make it appear, you can tap anywhere, and it will appear again.

• IslandLife
    commented on 's reply
    Perhaps so that every player can have access to it, even if they haven't reached the Island yet?
    I don't mind having two areas with celebrations and lanterns everywhere!
    Last edited by IslandLife; 01-24-2020, 08:08 PM.

• O.RUS
    replied
    Why is the gift of Chinese new year in the main adea instead of on the island next to the wonder of the lunar dragon and the other Chinese items?

Leave a comment:

• LightofFire
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	378545AC-572D-44D3-96B8-8B721010C851.png
Views:	179
Size:	313.2 KB
ID:	254356Click image for larger version

Name:	C9E55EA7-6237-4CA1-8F1F-F338B0929357.png
Views:	172
Size:	233.6 KB
ID:	254357 The phenomenon came back... cannot say what is happening when the house button becomes invisible... here you could see it before and after the restart. It isn’t every time and i‘ve really no idea which action is making this phenomenon.

Leave a comment:

• debbles smurf
    replied
    Don't forget to open the chinese new year gift

Leave a comment:

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thank god, so glad you didn’t uninstall the game🐙🤭

• oldyschlumpf
    replied
    (Android) Just played the Christmas- Game. No reindeer came into my village, and after a while the game was finished. Waited for nothing and waiting to play again.

Leave a comment:

• LightofFire
    commented on 's reply
    KnittingSmurf oh yes you‘re right you could hide the three small buttons by pressing long on the hammer. Nice to know thanks!

But how was it possible to hide the house button in the move mode? Is this maybe another walkthrough?

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    If you haven’t already, you might try rebooting your device. Also, check your internet connection. If that doesn’t work, look out for any other problems you might be having in case it is a bigger problem...

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    replied
    Experiencing several issues today... game is lagging and freezing. Reporter smurf isn’t offering or showing daily rewards, no exclusive offer and postman smurf is claiming correct time....SMH!

Leave a comment:

• KnittingSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    You still have the hammer-button, right? Have you tried to tap and hold it for 2-3 secs? I accidentally hid the other buttons by holding the hammer-button too long. Maybe that happend in your village, too.

• KnittingSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Really fantastic, Yosi!

You give us so much inspiration. Thanks so much and Happy New Year!

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    I was at the airport picking up my husband when all was happening here.

I'm so happy Krizanelle that you had a good backup and all is well (and so happy you did not uninstall--that would have been terrible).

So glad Cupcake and skydiver118 were here.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Yay- so happy for you! Happy Smurfing to you, too!

• Krizanelle
    commented on 's reply
    skydiver118 good thing i didn't reinstall. Cupcake On my 3rd recoveryattemp my village is back and restored thanks everyone. Happy smurfing 😄😄😄
Working...
X