Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.89.1 Lunar New year Bug Fix update is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are the moon rats:

The purple one is for the planet.

Comment

Hi, and thanks everyone who replied to my post, I note a few mention that they have fixed the problem on google play bug fix. I don’t seem to have that, I have an apple iPad and downloaded the game from the AppStore, does that make it different? (I’m an older person and not very tech smart!)

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Google Play is for Android users. You are IOS and will always get your updates from the App Store!

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        If your game doesn’t say version 1.89.1, Betsy, download it again!

Betsy you are good. The iOS bug fix is out too. As long as your game says you have 1 89.1

Comment

Morning Sky. Oooooo these are cute. Where are they? I can’t see them in the menu. Are they in the MMB?
        Last edited by cosmickitten; 01-13-2020, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          They are in the MMB!

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          Cupcake - see post #20 - it was a Comment fist, but something happened while Spelling Bee started the new thread. The posts are not in the correct row
          Last edited by Morning Sky; 01-14-2020, 08:01 AM.

Find them in GameMasters Magic Mystery Boxes

Comment

All is well now. Quick recovery Popreach!

Comment

Spelling Bee I have a quick question. I used to be able to configure the app not to run in full-screen mode, which leaves my navigation buttons accessible instead of requiring I pull them up via swipe motion. In addition, by configuring it not to run in full-screen mode, the edges of the landscape under a minigame was not visible. My eyes cannot handle seeing the edges of the landscape poking out from behind the minigames. I noticed, it appears this is no longer a configurable option. The information I see in the settings area where I can configure other apps that allow it is "the app is optimized to run in full-screen." Can you verify there's no longer any way to reconfigure the display? It seems effect took place with the 1.89.1 update.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              Stroumpfette I checked and yes, this looks like it a was a deliberate change/fix.

• Schtroumpfette
              Schtroumpfette commented
              Editing a comment
              Spelling Bee thank you for checking. I'll just have to train my failing eyes to not see past the minigame screens.

• Trinity
              Trinity commented
              Editing a comment
              Spelling Bee can you confirm whether or not smurfs can be made full screen on iPad Pro 2018?

All perfect, thank you

Comment

Hi! Love the new hut customizations and the Wonder! This update has me motivated to *finally* shift the middle section of my Island deco (all the Dino and Outback stuff) 2 or 3 expansions south in order to make more room in the Asian themed area. Maybe. Lol! It’s gonna be a stinkin’ huge, tedious job. I’ve been putting it off for ages, but now am dying to use those cool new dragon walls and the beautiful hut customizations to build a smurfy little enclave by the Monastery and zen gardens. If anyone has a sec, please send me patience and calming vibes.😄

I did find one small issue: after you win a placeable prize in a mini game, or receive a gift from Jokey/Don Smurfo, the “Put In Storage” option is greyed out. This occurs in all areas.

ETA: iPad Pro, 13.3

Last edited by happybird; 01-13-2020, 08:52 PM. Reason: Forgot to add device and OS info

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
                Schtroumpfette commented
                Editing a comment
                I noticed this this morning on Android, too.

• LightofFire
                LightofFire commented
                Editing a comment
                Sams here, function is in all minigames and all areas deactivated. If you click on it you have to place it or use the storage button. Is this intentional?

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                I have to wonder, prior to this update people could store stuff even when they didn’t have a storage shed purchased, essentially losing the item until they buy the storage shed to access it. Maybe disabling that button for everyone removes this ‘glitch’ until they can fix it??

I don’t have any special offers since the update. Do you guys?

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                None yet, but it just went live today, so perhaps tomorrow!

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m gonna guess that with the mess that was the crashing bug, offering an EO was bottom of the list of things to do

Could we store the Christmas gift in the next update🙂?

Comment

Grandpa smurf will not give quest on mountain
                Last edited by Jeff Spicoli; 01-14-2020, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Thanks again Bongfish for a great contest. Thanks that already the second costume was realized. Hope the third one will follow soon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	B456E486-4699-47EB-A970-26FE0D3CB94D.jpeg
Views:	553
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	253827Click image for larger version

Name:	4CDC1FDC-6B32-4D5C-9310-D7FB42BB4F81.jpeg
Views:	500
Size:	253.4 KB
ID:	253828

Comment

• Silver
                  Silver commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats Morning Sky!

• Morning Sky
                  Morning Sky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thankyou Silver - unfortunately the new Gargamel costume is not in the video and not in the description of the new version.

• oldyschlumpf
                  oldyschlumpf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @Morning Sky: The costumes you created are so beautiful 😍

My app crashes when I try to visit my friends' villages. Anyone else has this problem?

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
                  Schtroumpfette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not a problem for me today. I'm playing on Android 9, on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8.

What platform are you playing on?

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Alpha If you run into issues with certain villages causing your game to close, then you should avoid those villages for the time being. It is always recommended that you wait a few days for everyone to get their updates installed and get their progress synced up with the servers. With there being a Bug Fix update this time around, it will probably take even a bit longer.

• Alpha
                  Alpha commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the advice, Spelling Bee. I will wait a few more days.
                  Am on Android too, Stroumpfette. I can't visit your village too

Tamara Abbott 👏🏻😀yeappy I could visit your village at level 121 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😀and leave you a present ... 🎁you're back, how wonderful👏🏻👍🏻🌈🎉😀🤩

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
                  Tamara Abbott commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm getting things sorted out . Thanks 💜 I'll be backed to regular game play and gifting soon!

• asmurf
                  asmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Tamara Abbott, so pleased for you👍👍🐙

• HappySmurf
                  HappySmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻👍🏻🎉🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🌟💛👏🏻😀
              Working...
              X