Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.89.1 Lunar New year Bug Fix update is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spelling Bee The bug with the crystal mill on the mountain is still not solved
    I still get the hint that I need Geology House to shred the already existing lower gems 😢

Comment

Really like all the EOs offered in this Lunar New Year update, please please do offer them at USD$4.99. Thank you so much❤️

Comment

Will this game ever be bug free? The saving bug is still present. I plant crops or start digs, only to return sometime later to find that nothing saved. Crops that take 5 hours end up taking 12hrs.

On the planet, I tapped my swoof digs—which had completed—and collected the stardust, but when I returned to the planet minutes later all the swoof digs needed to be collected again. This time, however, swoofs didn’t become free. So now I have no active swoof digs and no available swoofs either — so where are they? I’m hoping this isn’t a sign of corruption...

I also have that problem where the ‘put in storage’ button is greyed out.

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          The storage button grayed out may not be a bug. It seems to apply to everyone. What I wonder is, prior to that people could store stuff even if they didn’t have the storage shed for an area, which meant their items were essentially lost until they bought the shed.
          So it may be a way to fix that glitch by disabling it until they get it right.

Is there no weekend sale Spelling Bee?

Comment

Originally posted by cosmickitten View Post
          Is there no weekend sale Spelling Bee?
          cosmickitten Yes, there is one, and you can view the schedule here: Golden Exclusive Offer Sale Event: 24hrs only January 18th-19th 2020

Comment

I do love the floating lanterns, but I wish they glowed at night. I tried painting mine fluorescent orange, but I liked the original soft orange more so switched it back. 🎐🎑

I don't know if others will agree, but I feel that there is a slight difference in artistic style with the change in developers - the items in this update are a little simpler in style. This is not meant as a criticism in any way - I really like it and feel like it blends well with the cartoon visuals of the game.

So a good start by PopReach, and on my wishlist for 2020... low-level walls (I like my smurfs being able to look over their walls and wave at the neighbours!); refreshed prizes for the circus and some of the older games and increased pathway limits and expansions in the main village. 😊🎉

Comment

• HappySmurf
              HappySmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              @IsalndLife you are right 👍🏻😀👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻💛@popreach pleeeeeeeaaaaaase🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻new prices for the circus 🎠🎠🎠tickets and new gifts 🎁🎁🎁for the neighbors ...🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 that would be soooooo wonderful🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😀🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🎠🎁🎠🎁🎠🎁🎠🎁💛

I totally agree with IslandLife and HappySmurf: the circus tickets really need an update and let me also mention again the bones. I have collected a huge amount over the years, because I can‘t find anything worth spending them.

And one more thing: please stop adding new levels. It makes me feel like Sisyphus: there will never be an end or a reward. I am at level 141, playing it since 2011. There where times when I was at max. level but then couldn’t catch up anymore with the developers adding new levels. And since there is no major reward when reaching a certain level, it feels like the goal is to reach the max. level. I know that the games main purpose is decorating, but there also is the thing with the levels. Just my opinion, but with the tremendous increasing of the levels I sometimes get totally frustrated, what shouldn’t be the purpose of a game, right?

Comment

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              Chat noir I have hundreds of bones because, yeah you are right baby and puppy do dig for prizes, but most of the time you get nothing. Maybe one dig out of 10 will get you something. And that is most often just XP.
              Well for me in the 130’s that little bit of XP i get isn’t even a molecule of a drop in a bucket to rise in levels so just not worth doing.

I think that’s kinda a problem in this game as folks get into the high levels. Such a massive amount is needed to get anywhere that unless you cram your village full of XP producing stuff going up a level can take months.
              If you’re not a big decorator there’s not a lot of reason to keep playing.
              I do the quests, I build my wonders, I harvest crops. I will play new events until I win all the prizes then I usually stop because winning more is just more clutter for the village.

There’s emperor smurf at level 150 dangled out there then no real reward for going forward. (And the rate I go it’ll be 2022 before I can get there, presuming the game still exists in 2 years)

• Chat noir
              Chat noir commented
              Editing a comment
              skydiver118. and Mac_Keck. I guess you’re right, skydiver, about mini-games: I’m a fair bit behind you (level 123) but I only play a few of them now (or if they’re new, to get all the rewards) and weekly for Tracker. So I’d like to bump the call for being able to turn on and off the bouncing game-ready notifications!
              And let’s just hope the game IS still around in 2022!

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              Chat noir
              I’ve given up on tracker. Part of that is that I do play 3 games, and after i realized I was spending a LOT of time on Mondays struggling to get them to 2.0, to then realize I’d only go up 3-4% with tens of millions of points....I stopped.
              I have one game that I started, largely to confirm info for the lists. I do do tracker on that one and that one only.
              For better or worse though, on that game I’m near level 100 so I’m lucky if I get 5%

There is a real bog down of the game once you get to the 100+ in the amount of XP needed to rise and the difficulty in achieving that amount.

In my opinion, they really need to do something for the higher level players - the XP storage people have asked for, a special item, I dunno, some way to speed up the 100+ levels.

There are times when I think I play more out of habit than anything else. (And really if it wasn’t for this community I probably would have stopped_

Chat noir Thanks, yes I know about Puppy’s hut on the planet. And thank’s skydiver118 for pointing this out, that‘s exactly how it is. Let‘s hope and see how the new developers are going to handle this in the long run.

Comment

skydiver118 I agree with you. I've been playing since shortly after Android came out. 2011 or 2012? Four major crashes before the backups were stable on Android. I'm at the end of Level 145 at 96 percent. I'll probably never make max level, and I don't know that I care so much about that.

​​​​​I have grown tons of trees on the mountain for the 3,000 XP. During Tracker, I've been able to get around 20 million XP, but, as you said, it only gives around 3 percent boost.

I've also previously mentioned in other posts how things like events get harder at higher levels because most of us have all the expansions to have enough space, and since I want the stardust and dye to keep building those mountain trees, I play every event except the one with the clouds. It is frustrating the game gets harder for those of us who have been playing the longest. There have been times I have seriously considered whether I'd keep playing. I'm sticking around to give PopReach a chance to address the issues, and I'm hoping for a better player experience in the long run.

Spelling Bee, do you know whether the Train Resource collection by Fireman on the mainland has been fixed? I keep forgetting to go get it manually.

Comment

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                I’d like to know this too Spelling Bee. I’m still collecting the resources manually to be on the safe side but Stroumpfette is right, it can be difficult to remember.

• asmurf
                asmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                I have put my fireman smurf hut next to the train station so I don’t forget Stroumpfette

👏🏻yessssss pleeeeeeaaaase popreach👏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💛👍🏻🎉😀I also agree ...
              🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💛🎉there are a few small things that I never tire of asking and praying for implementation. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😀
              -for every new level, (like levels 100 and 150), getting a new exclusive item would make it soooooooooooooooooo much more fun to play and so unbelievably increase the joy 🎈🎈🎈🙏🏻🙏🏻🎁
              - anything that let us exchange tickets ,puzzle pieces and bones for something great new 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻(an idea to redeem the tickets and co would be something like a wishing well ... throw 1000 tickets in and get an exclusive item or Eo ... or something😀🤩)
              -as well as removing the bouncing flags with a button above the games🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
              -loading new prizes in the mystery box and in the rarity shop🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
              -as well as a new area 😅😂🙏🏻🌎
              and new prizes for the friends👫👭👬🎁🎁🎁🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
              just for one of those things I would exchange three normal updates ....☺️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💛🎉😙🙏🏻
              Last edited by HappySmurf; 01-18-2020, 01:34 PM.

Comment

For some time now I have the problem that my smurfs increase in Main Village after I have visited friends. It happens not every time, but I am a bit concerned about it.

Anyone else who noticed something similar?

And I think the timer on the planet got mixed up, when I use the compass. I try to use the rocket or the stork instead and that seems to help.

Otherwise I love the update. And good job with the fast bugfix, Popreach!

Comment

• skydiver118
                  skydiver118 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So a relaxation hut glitch where the game doesn’t ‘see’ that the smurfs have been placed into storage and replaces them to the ‘correct’ level.

Kinda like the old palm tree glitch on the island, where you could move your palm trees and exit the game, come back in, and the trees had been replaced back where they belonged - giving you extra ones.

The game tries to fix a problem that really isn’t a problem.

• KnittingSmurf
                  KnittingSmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't have the relaxtion hut.

The last increase was after I visited a friends island. Usually I just visit only the main village, but I wanted to see how he integrated the new additions.
                  Last edited by KnittingSmurf; 01-19-2020, 09:12 AM.

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  KnittingSmurf Yes, this has happened to me, also.

I love this update, the theme is so cool and all the new items are awesome and they match the classic items we already have, but I think my favorite is the Lunar Lion! Its my favorite non canon item we have got in a long time, the design is so beautiful!

Click image for larger version

Name:	5119E2E2-4876-4D46-8FB2-479C581C6E5E.jpeg
Views:	301
Size:	340.8 KB
ID:	254155

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
                  Schtroumpfette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love the Lunar Lion too. I am hoping at some point it goes on sale for $4.99. USD I want two, but I can't spend $20 in one shot.

I love how you set up your area. It looks great!
                  Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 01-20-2020, 08:53 AM.

• HappySmurf
                  HappySmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  👍🏻⛩💛Yes this is a wonderful update theme .. I love it .. your Dragons 🐲🐲🐲Looks great🤩🤩🤩🤩

• Tamara Abbott
                  Tamara Abbott commented
                  Editing a comment
                  💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Purple! You are so right! The update is lovely, and really does sit well with previous items. I’m afraid I have mixed up my cultures somewhat -Sino-Japanese-Singaporean, but hey, I’ve got a Greco-Roman area on the Mountain, too!

Comment

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You incorporated them so well! Your area is fantastic! I love how you used the lunar mask at the end of the new walls!

• HappySmurf
                  HappySmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻Beautiful 👏🏻👏🏻🎉😀🤩

• Tamara Abbott
                  Tamara Abbott commented
                  Editing a comment
                  💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Comment

• Chat noir
                  Chat noir commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh, Morning Sky. , you had the same idea about dragon walls and lunar mask, I see! It’s a fun update, isn’t it!

• Schtroumpfette
                  Schtroumpfette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So that's how we make the parade dragon! Duh! I should have figured that out. I love it! 🥰🥰🥰

Hi

has anyone noticed any problems with space?

Originally i noticed that Papa smurf is no longer registering the plants that i have grown so i am stuck on a quest (Quest is to grow 37 candy crops. no matter how much i grow, game only registers as grown 36 crops). when i finish collecting my digs from the craters, after i log back into the game again, i am told i didnt place the mystery seeds that i earn. i just assume that i was too quick to properly place the seeds when i first collected them.

upon updating to the latest version, about 2 days ago (i think?), i noticed that after placing all my digs in archaeologist smurf's game, when i log back into the game, it appears that i hadnt placed all my swoofs properly in the digs. i just assume that i was moving faster than the game ( the game is really slow since the last 2 updates). today i just realised that out of 120 swoofs, i am left with 80 swoofs. am also still stuck on papa smurf's quest.

can anyone advise what do i do? reset my game? has anyone experienced any glitches like mine?

thanks
                Last edited by chocolatefruitnut; 01-20-2020, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• skydiver118
                  skydiver118 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There is a time reset glitch with space, which can affect some or allof your areas. Popreach knows about it and presumably is working on a fix.

• Trinity
                  Trinity commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’ve been having the digs issue also. It’s very annoying. I ended up having to restart my game from a back up to get my swoofs back, all of which had disappeared.
              Working...
              X