Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.89.1 Lunar New year Bug Fix update is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Krizanelle, as skydiver118 said, DO NOT delete and reinstall!

Your village looks blank. Is everything but the Smurfs gone from your village? If so, you need to recover a game back further, and keep previewing back until you find a game that looks normal. Here are the instructions:

Originally posted by Spelling Bee

Please know that if you should experience an issue where specific items disappear, your levels are reset, huts or mini-games from one area are moved to another, or empty floating icons appear, this means you have likely experienced corruption.

The quickest and safest fix for this is to immediately use the in-game recovery tool as soon as possible and restore your village to an earlier save that was made BEFORE the problem first appeared.

Please note: If you choose to continue playing without making a recovery, or re-purchase the missing items, then the corruption will only get worse and could lead to permanent loss of your village.

To make the recovery, go to the Smurfs’ Village Settings (gear button in the bottom right corner of the screen) > Settings Tab > My Account > Local Saves > Saved Villages. On the Saved Villages Screen, go through the saves one by one and preview them until you find a good save where everything is back to normal.

So, if for example you first noticed the problem today, check the Local Save from two days ago, and if that’s good, you can use that save or go back even one day further to be extra safe. You only get 3 Recovery attempts every 24 hours, so we would advise that you preview each Recovery Point thoroughly before you choose to use it. If you need you to check another area besides the Main Village, you can also travel to your other areas when previewing your Saves by tapping on the Rocket, Balloon, Ship, and Portal.

Since you are essentially taking your village back in time, you will lose any recent progress made after the creation of that recovery point, but it's the only known way to reverse the corruption. If this does not work, or you lose any recent purchases that you have made, please submit a ticket with the Customer Support Team and they get back to you as soon as they can:
    https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Last edited by Cupcake; 01-22-2020, 06:30 PM.

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Krizanelle
    DO NOT REINSTALL

You delete that app you will delete all data associated with it. Players should never delete and reinstall unless Popreach tells them to.

Open a ticket with Popreach and see what they can do for you

• Krizanelle
    commented on 's reply
    Stroumpfette i tried to recover from a back up then reopen my village but still no changes. Im thinking to reinstall the app ???

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, no! It might be data corruption.

Cupcake, are you online? I'm thinking Krizanelle needs to recover from a backup. Do you agree?

• Krizanelle
    replied
    When i tap continue

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_9916.png
Views:	259
Size:	756.8 KB
ID:	254300

Leave a comment:

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Superb, I absolutely love this 👍👍👍👏👏👏👏🥳🥳🥳🐙

• Tamara Abbott
    commented on 's reply
    💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Ok, you’ve officially inspired me to get decorating in my game! I had lost my oomph in the last few months - but this is so inspirational. Thank you for sharing your amazing creations🌟🌟🌟☺️🙏💖🌟🌟🌟

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Oh my gosh this is AMAZING Yosi!!🤩🤩🤩👏👏👏

What a wonderfully smurfy area for your Smurfs💙💙💙

• Evabevasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Yosinori, I love, love, love your scene! It is truly amazing!

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    I would suggest that you fill out a ticket just so bongfish knows there’s a problem then I personally would suggest that you hold off until the next update before you do too much rearranging. Just to safeguard your game

• LightofFire
    commented on 's reply
    skydiver118 no i‘m an apple player using a new iPhone 11 Pro with latest iOS version

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I’ve experienced it on iOS as well. Sometimes I wonder if it’s a symptom of the new ‘hold to move’ mode....leave your finger on the screen too long and you activate that, then the game gets stuck whether or not to move.

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Are you on android? I do recall reading that there is an issue with android devices.

• LightofFire
    replied
    Has someone the same phenomenon about the new menu? Sometimes some of the buttons are missing, no friends button, no buttons around the hammer button for the menus, no house button in move mode to activate/deactivate the pathway view... after restarting the app all buttons are back... I’m doing big redecorations atm so i switch often areas and menu modes, maybe the game don’t like this...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X