Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.89.1 Lunar New year Bug Fix update is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LightofFire
    commented on 's reply
    I also noticed the watering smurfs on the ground in many friends villages.

Freezing is odd, i have it 2-3 times a day.. most while trying to watch videos or moving items. Mini-hickups while scrolling around, playing mini-games and travelling between areas. It isn’t that smooth as usually. Have created a post in the question section and reported it at the problem thread.

• HappySmurf
    commented on 's reply
    🤩🤩🤩👏🏻👏🏻⛩💛🐲it looks so wonderful yosinori i love how you put the beautiful big temple⛩💛🐲in scene ... 🤩🤩...you can literally feel what awaits you inside☺️🐲💛⛩

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    This is gorgeous! I think I found most of the zodiac animals. Beautiful job. I always love seeing your landscapes.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, when in move mode, I also get the freezing and being unable to place, delete, or cancel moving the object. I have to reboot the game.

• Dnor1972
    replied
    Still having problems, game occasionally will freeze when moving around (all areas), can’t always place object after tapping on it, tapping on the tick icon just moves object. Occasionally after visiting friend’s village, get the message ‘Character Limit Reached, Some critter has been put in storage’. I also noticed smurfs watering empty ground instead of crops when visiting friend’s village.

Click image for larger version  Name:	43DD34AB-4BBF-40D9-BFAD-1C4420AAEDF7.jpeg Views:	124 Size:	114.9 KB ID:	254263

Leave a comment:

• Chat noir
    replied
    yosinori saitou Wonderful area, so clever to incorporate all the Lunar Year animals: and I do think the use of screens to make a wall/ booths around your Tai Chi Smurfs is particularly innovative! Sorry, I posted this as a comment, but the forum appears to be playing up a bit.....
    Last edited by Chat noir; 01-22-2020, 06:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Amazing complex, Yosinori! I love the acrobat area, too- so clever! 👏👏👏👏👏

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    I Love how you used the archways that come with the dragons, and your acrobat area in the center is so cool!

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    Wow! It’s so deluxe, this is the best China/Japan area that I have ever seen! Thanks for posting this Yosi, it’s fantastic!

• Trinity
    commented on 's reply
    skydiver118 I did try that a few times, but it didn't work for me. I even rebooted my ipad, but that didn't help either. I would suggest to anyone encountering this bug, don't build new digs if your swoofs have finished early. Wait until your other digs are ready for collection before starting new ones. Something goes wrong in the in between

• yosinori saitou
    replied
    now the redecoration of my China / Japan area has completed. Chinese Smurfs are celebrating new year by watching roaming dragons, acrobatics and cracking fireworks🐲🐲🐲💥💥💥

i ( tried to ) put all 12 lunar zodiac animals in this area. can you enumerate them and find them? 😁😁😁

answers ( and a few excuses😅😅😅 ) :

Spoiler!

maybe i'll be able to get an OX item next year🐮🐮🐮😄😄😄 Happy New Lunar year!!🎉🎉🎉🐭🐭🐭

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Trinity Mine never stay gone. Reboot the game (force quitting it) usually brings them back.

• Trinity
    replied
    I’ve always wondered how you got that water, Morning Sky! 😄

Leave a comment:

• Trinity
    commented on 's reply
    I literally just replied to your post above. But, in my opinion, if your swoofs are missing, I would reboot from a back up (before you lose too much progress). I did that and managed to recover all my missing swoofs. I don’t think there’s any guarantee that an update to the game will recover anything lost

• Trinity
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve been having the digs issue also. It’s very annoying. I ended up having to restart my game from a back up to get my swoofs back, all of which had disappeared.
Working...
X