Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.89.1 Lunar New year Bug Fix update is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skydiver118 you reckon i should reboot my game from a few days ago or just wait for the fix?

Comment

• Trinity
      Trinity commented
      Editing a comment
      I literally just replied to your post above. But, in my opinion, if your swoofs are missing, I would reboot from a back up (before you lose too much progress). I did that and managed to recover all my missing swoofs. I don’t think there’s any guarantee that an update to the game will recover anything lost

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Trinity Mine never stay gone. Reboot the game (force quitting it) usually brings them back.

• Trinity
      Trinity commented
      Editing a comment
      skydiver118 I did try that a few times, but it didn't work for me. I even rebooted my ipad, but that didn't help either. I would suggest to anyone encountering this bug, don't build new digs if your swoofs have finished early. Wait until your other digs are ready for collection before starting new ones. Something goes wrong in the in between

Comment

Morning Sky How do you have water on the island? I can see an octopus in a lake ..

. Click image for larger version

Name:	image_9909.jpg
Views:	453
Size:	183.9 KB
ID:	254219

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        It was a bug long ago, the water copied from the main village to the island.

• O.RUS
        O.RUS commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, ohhh, I'll keep dreaming while the water tiles arrive on the island, hehehe

I’ve always wondered how you got that water, Morning Sky! 😄

Comment

now the redecoration of my China / Japan area has completed. Chinese Smurfs are celebrating new year by watching roaming dragons, acrobatics and cracking fireworks🐲🐲🐲💥💥💥

i ( tried to ) put all 12 lunar zodiac animals in this area. can you enumerate them and find them? 😁😁😁

answers ( and a few excuses😅😅😅 ) :

Spoiler!

maybe i'll be able to get an OX item next year🐮🐮🐮😄😄😄 Happy New Lunar year!!🎉🎉🎉🐭🐭🐭

Comment

• KnittingSmurf
          KnittingSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Really fantastic, Yosi!

You give us so much inspiration. Thanks so much and Happy New Year!

• Shirin
          Shirin commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow , what a great area 🤩🤩🤩👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻!!!

• Silver
          Silver commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know how I missed this. Thank you for setting this for us Yosinori! I have a lot of fun finding all of the zodiac. That snake is the hardest one due to the small size.

yosinori saitou Wonderful area, so clever to incorporate all the Lunar Year animals: and I do think the use of screens to make a wall/ booths around your Tai Chi Smurfs is particularly innovative! Sorry, I posted this as a comment, but the forum appears to be playing up a bit.....
        Last edited by Chat noir; 01-22-2020, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Still having problems, game occasionally will freeze when moving around (all areas), can’t always place object after tapping on it, tapping on the tick icon just moves object. Occasionally after visiting friend’s village, get the message ‘Character Limit Reached, Some critter has been put in storage’. I also noticed smurfs watering empty ground instead of crops when visiting friend’s village.

Click image for larger version  Name:	43DD34AB-4BBF-40D9-BFAD-1C4420AAEDF7.jpeg Views:	124 Size:	114.9 KB ID:	254263

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, when in move mode, I also get the freezing and being unable to place, delete, or cancel moving the object. I have to reboot the game.

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            I also noticed the watering smurfs on the ground in many friends villages.

Freezing is odd, i have it 2-3 times a day.. most while trying to watch videos or moving items. Mini-hickups while scrolling around, playing mini-games and travelling between areas. It isn’t that smooth as usually. Have created a post in the question section and reported it at the problem thread.

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I’ve experienced it on iOS as well. Sometimes I wonder if it’s a symptom of the new ‘hold to move’ mode....leave your finger on the screen too long and you activate that, then the game gets stuck whether or not to move.

Has someone the same phenomenon about the new menu? Sometimes some of the buttons are missing, no friends button, no buttons around the hammer button for the menus, no house button in move mode to activate/deactivate the pathway view... after restarting the app all buttons are back... I’m doing big redecorations atm so i switch often areas and menu modes, maybe the game don’t like this...

Comment

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            I would suggest that you fill out a ticket just so bongfish knows there’s a problem then I personally would suggest that you hold off until the next update before you do too much rearranging. Just to safeguard your game

• KnittingSmurf
            KnittingSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            You still have the hammer-button, right? Have you tried to tap and hold it for 2-3 secs? I accidentally hid the other buttons by holding the hammer-button too long. Maybe that happend in your village, too.

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            KnittingSmurf oh yes you‘re right you could hide the three small buttons by pressing long on the hammer. Nice to know thanks!

But how was it possible to hide the house button in the move mode? Is this maybe another walkthrough?

When i tap continue

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_9916.png
Views:	259
Size:	756.8 KB
ID:	254300

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Yay- so happy for you! Happy Smurfing to you, too!

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            I was at the airport picking up my husband when all was happening here.

I'm so happy Krizanelle that you had a good backup and all is well (and so happy you did not uninstall--that would have been terrible).

So glad Cupcake and skydiver118 were here.

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank god, so glad you didn’t uninstall the game🐙🤭

Experiencing several issues today... game is lagging and freezing. Reporter smurf isn’t offering or showing daily rewards, no exclusive offer and postman smurf is claiming correct time....SMH!

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            If you haven’t already, you might try rebooting your device. Also, check your internet connection. If that doesn’t work, look out for any other problems you might be having in case it is a bigger problem...

(Android) Just played the Christmas- Game. No reindeer came into my village, and after a while the game was finished. Waited for nothing and waiting to play again.

Comment

Don't forget to open the chinese new year gift

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	378545AC-572D-44D3-96B8-8B721010C851.png
Views:	179
Size:	313.2 KB
ID:	254356Click image for larger version

Name:	C9E55EA7-6237-4CA1-8F1F-F338B0929357.png
Views:	172
Size:	233.6 KB
ID:	254357 The phenomenon came back... cannot say what is happening when the house button becomes invisible... here you could see it before and after the restart. It isn’t every time and i‘ve really no idea which action is making this phenomenon.

Comment

• Shirin
                Shirin commented
                Editing a comment
                It is normal, LightofFire . It just disappears when there is no action for a few seconds. If you want to make it appear, you can tap anywhere, and it will appear again.

• Schtroumpfette
                Schtroumpfette commented
                Editing a comment
                No, LightofFire is correct. Only the button on the lower left (the blue arrow) disappears sometimes when in move mode. The button on the right (the white arrow) remains visible for the duration of the move mode session.

It appears to be a bug. If I tap the area where the blue arrow would ordinarily appear, I can still toggle between pathway tiles and all the rest of the scene, but the blue arrow is not visible.

I closed and reopened my game, and all is functioning as it's supposed to. It seemsike an intermittent problem, at least on my Android 9, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                This happens on IOS, too. It is definitely a bug.

Why is the gift of Chinese new year in the main adea instead of on the island next to the wonder of the lunar dragon and the other Chinese items?

Comment

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m with O.RUS on this one. Personally I have no chinese themed stuff on the Mainland and no plans to put any as space is at a premium, so I’m left with something that’s really lovely but is completely out of place. And it’s not even storable. I’ve had to hide it behind a bunch of trees which is a real shame and a total waste. I do get that putting it on the Mainland means everyone can have it now but I just wish there had been an option of where to place it cos it would have been PERFECT on my Island. It’s frustrating. ☹️

• ChristalWest
                ChristalWest commented
                Editing a comment
                I absolutely agree with O.RUS and cosmickitten. I immediately thought the same thing. “Why here? And why can I not have the option to place it on the island?” Then once it is placed, it is huge, delivers little XP, and cannot be stored. I appreciate the gift but would like the option to store it due to its size and non applicability to the main village.

• IslandLife
                IslandLife commented
                Editing a comment
                O.RUS cosmickitten and ChristalWest I second (fifth?!) you on the storability. I am grateful for the cute gift 🐭, but storable items are a must in this game.

I love the Lunar New Years gift! Thanks PopReach!

Comment

Working...
              X