Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.89.1 Lunar New year Bug Fix update is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, HappySmurf ! 🌝

• ChristineB
    replied
    To all my Smurfy 💙💙💙 board friends from abroad and here at home who celebrate today......🎉 Happy New Year! 🎉 2020 Year of the Rat! 🐀 Have an Awesome year! 🎐⛩✨🌸🎎👘🥠
    @Popreach Thank you 👏🏼 for the awesome 🙌🏼 gift! 🎁

Leave a comment:

• asmurf
    replied
    Thank you popreach, lovely to get a surprise gift this morning 😄🐙

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    This happens on IOS, too. It is definitely a bug.

• IslandLife
    commented on 's reply
    O.RUS cosmickitten and ChristalWest I second (fifth?!) you on the storability. I am grateful for the cute gift 🐭, but storable items are a must in this game.

• ChristalWest
    commented on 's reply
    I absolutely agree with O.RUS and cosmickitten. I immediately thought the same thing. “Why here? And why can I not have the option to place it on the island?” Then once it is placed, it is huge, delivers little XP, and cannot be stored. I appreciate the gift but would like the option to store it due to its size and non applicability to the main village.

• O.RUS
    replied
    I love the lunar new year gift too, but i only want an option to place it when i choose... even so, thank you very much popreach

Leave a comment:

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    I’m with O.RUS on this one. Personally I have no chinese themed stuff on the Mainland and no plans to put any as space is at a premium, so I’m left with something that’s really lovely but is completely out of place. And it’s not even storable. I’ve had to hide it behind a bunch of trees which is a real shame and a total waste. I do get that putting it on the Mainland means everyone can have it now but I just wish there had been an option of where to place it cos it would have been PERFECT on my Island. It’s frustrating. ☹️

• HappySmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Stroumpfette Looks beautiful there👏🏻👍🏻💛😀yes thank you popreach🐭🙏🏻💛😀

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    No, LightofFire is correct. Only the button on the lower left (the blue arrow) disappears sometimes when in move mode. The button on the right (the white arrow) remains visible for the duration of the move mode session.

It appears to be a bug. If I tap the area where the blue arrow would ordinarily appear, I can still toggle between pathway tiles and all the rest of the scene, but the blue arrow is not visible.

I closed and reopened my game, and all is functioning as it's supposed to. It seemsike an intermittent problem, at least on my Android 9, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.

• Silver
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know how I missed this. Thank you for setting this for us Yosinori! I have a lot of fun finding all of the zodiac. That snake is the hardest one due to the small size.

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with IslandLife. Not everyone has access to the additional land areaa. It's probably why it was given to us on the Mainland.

• Schtroumpfette
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9939.jpg Views:	3 Size:	668.6 KB ID:	254435 Happy Lunar New Year!

Thank you, PopReach, for the gift!

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200125_005250.jpg Views:	62 Size:	377.9 KB ID:	254373
    Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 01-25-2020, 03:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shirin
    commented on 's reply
    Wow , what a great area 🤩🤩🤩👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻!!!

• Purple!
    replied
    I love the Lunar New Years gift! Thanks PopReach!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X