Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of our upcoming version 1.90.0 update: Valentine's Day is coming to the Grove!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek at the contents of our upcoming version 1.90.0 update: Valentine's Day is coming to the Grove!

Dear Smurfs’ Villagers,

Spring is right around the corner, and that means love is in the air! We've put together a sweet Valentine's Day update for the Grove and can't wait for the community to get it in their hands. Read on below for some hints as to what is coming soon! Oh, and don't forget to comment with your guesses as to what each clue is referring to!

Note: Don’t forget to use Spoiler Tags! Please put Spoiler and /spoiler with [before and] after each guess! To practice or to learn how to use the Spoiler Tags, please use this topic here!

🌼 A smurf with style who likes to strike a pose is making his way to the Grove! πŸ’›
    • Who could it be? What feature could the hut unlock?πŸ€”
    πŸ§β€β™€οΈ A certain Wood Elf that knows sign language is being added to the Mega Mystery Box!🎁
    • Who could this new addition be? No doubt she'll be happy to see her beloved Woody who has already made his way to the MMB!🀫
    πŸ’˜ A new Costume for your favorite smelly wizard!πŸ§ͺ
    • He's really outdone himself this time, but those golden curls on his head and that white robe covered in hearts aren't going to fool anyone!πŸ˜‚
    🌸 This new peaceful Smurfy Wonder turns from white to pink when in full bloom!πŸ’
    • It may be native to a faraway land, but it'll make a great addition to the Grove's garden setting and looks beautiful at night!πŸ’
    πŸ› Exclusive Offers with some exotic and romantic flair! 🌟
    • One is made of roses🌹, one has feathers🦩, one is based on a famous landmarkπŸ‡«πŸ‡·, and the last one is a hut that unlocks lots of new decorating possibilities🌳!🀩
    πŸ’ Smurfy new features such asπŸ’–
    • Bugfixes!
    • Snow removed from the Main Village!
    • New Hut Customizations all decked in love!
    • Lots of Valentine's Day inspired decorations!

Additional Information:
    • Our update is expected to be released on or around January 30th, 2020! Please note that this is just an estimate and may be subject to any unforeseen delays.
    • Watch out for a smurfy Giveaway/Contest

**Please note** Despite our best intentions, it is possible that some of the update contents may change before being submitted. We hope you understand.

Hey, Spelling Bee. Just noticed your new avatar - you look very authoritative!

Comment

Ooh yes good eye Chat noir !! It’s perfectπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Comment

How exciting!!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Spoiler!

Comment

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        YesπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€©πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ§šπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ§šπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ§šπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€©πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€©πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€©greatπŸ§šπŸ»β€β™‚ οΈπŸ§šπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ§šπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’›

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ƒπŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’–juhu one of my favorite updates is coming ... πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€

...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚do we see a new love emerging here?πŸ€” nothing is impossible...πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ˜€

Comment

I do love πŸ’• valentines items and really would love πŸ’“ it if it could be for the main village so i hope some of the new decorations are available there too!

I don’t like the grove, it’s my forgotten area, haven’t done anything since years and only three wonders are finished. I do like the flowers but so far i had no inspiration how it could look like.

Maybe i will give it a new try for this update and start a big redecoration. But for that, I have to finish the two on island and mountain πŸ˜…. Hopefully my smurfy friends won't get in the mood of striking and organise a walkthrough πŸ™ˆβ˜ΊοΈ

So i am really looking forward with which items PopReach comes up.

Comment

• Stroumpfette
          Stroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          When you get time to arrange it, you might come to enjoy it. My own grove was pretty neglected until a couple of years ago when there were contests. The last couple of Valentine's Day updates were in the grove, so there's a nice theme going there.

I do dread taking my grove apart and making room for the new wonder. It takes a lot of time to reorganize, and often I don't have that much time at once. If you visit my grove, you'll see there's an area that's only developed with xp-producing weather vanes, then the farm area. All the wonders except for a few are lined up across the top (I've never made any scenes with those).

The only well-developed area is on the right when I made it during last year's Valentine's Day contest. I've been squeezing in some of the characters I purchased and won in the MMB.

it's still winter but the season of love is already on the way to the SV❀️❀️❀️ i can't wait to see the new Valentine items!πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

Comment

Love! How can you go wrong with love? Very excited for the new items!

Comment

• Trinity
            Trinity commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, there are many ways πŸ˜…

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Trinity Not Smurf love.... πŸ€—

I never get tired of new Gargamel costumes, I can’t wait for this new one! This looks like a super cool holiday update!

Comment

I wonder when it will come out?πŸ§πŸ™

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
              Y3nzid_Raxip commented
              Editing a comment
              Scheduled for the 30th I believe

Has anyone else noticed that our Lunar gift is the size of a nine grid square object, but its footprint is only one grid square in size? No gaps when decorating... I LOVE that. Popreach already in my good books πŸ˜„πŸ‘Œ
            Last edited by Trinity; 01-25-2020, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
              AlleycatttSmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes love love love small footprints!!😍😍😍

• Stroumpfette
              Stroumpfette commented
              Editing a comment
              It also makes it really easy to hide those high-XP rewards. I hate deleting some of the rewards from MV Events, because some produce pretty high XP. I do not like having zillions of the same item like the golf clubs hanging around, so I hide them behind other decorations.

Here’s some smurfy episodes to get in the spirit of thingsπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– -

Smurfing in Sign Language - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34u1ty

Smurfily Ever After https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6lpuci

My Smurfy Valentine https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5kt384

Comment

• Purple!
              Purple! commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the links!

• asmurf
              asmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, thanks. Lovely to relax with the smurfsπŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ™

• HappySmurf
              HappySmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              AlleycatttSmurf Thanks for sharing thisπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸŒΈπŸ’•

Tanks you AlleycatSmurf for the links
            πŸ¦₯ Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin 🐱

Comment

Who else is excited about snow disappearing from the main village? Am also excited about gargamel's new costume!

Comment

• Chat noir
                Chat noir commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice idea, Stroumpfette. !! Helping you, and with the added bonus of allowing others of us to keep the snow a little longer!

• happybird
                happybird commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m thrilled! The snow makes my village pathways look like an ugly, muddy mess. I love the snow for the first week and am then over it, lol!

• SolipsismSmurf
                SolipsismSmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                where i live, there is still a goooood 2 months of solid freezing, snowy ice tundra winter. so, at least i can escape it with this update :P

β€οΈπŸŒΈπŸ•ŠπŸŒΈπŸ•Šβ™₯οΈπŸ•ŠπŸŒΈβ™₯οΈπŸ•ŠπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ•Šβ™₯οΈπŸ•ŠπŸŒΈπŸ•Šβ™₯οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ•ŠπŸŒΈβ™₯οΈβ˜οΈβ˜οΈπŸ•ŠπŸŒΈβ™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ•Šβ€οΈπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸŒΈβ€οΈπŸŒΈ β™₯οΈβ€οΈπŸ•ŠπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈβ™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ•Š

β™₯οΈπŸŒΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸŒΈβ˜οΈβ˜οΈβ™₯️β™₯️🌸β™₯οΈπŸ•ŠπŸ•Šβ€οΈπŸ•ŠπŸŒΈπŸŒΈβ™₯οΈβ˜οΈβ˜οΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ•ŠπŸ•Šβ€οΈπŸ•ŠπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈβ˜οΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈβ™₯️ πŸŒΈπŸ•Šβ€οΈπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸŒΈβ™₯️β™₯️🌸❀️

Comment

• Twinkiepie
                Twinkiepie commented
                Editing a comment
                love it

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                What a lovely, lovely creation!

• HappySmurf
                HappySmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                thank you allπŸ€— ... ☺️when I painted it I just thought ... to be able to sit on it myself and say "hello" little lovely smurfs😍β™₯οΈπŸ•Š
            Working...
            X