Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.90.0 Valentine's Day update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	254658

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Y3nzid_Raxip He was added by Bongfish on the Mountain in a previous Valentine's Day update.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
      Y3nzid_Raxip commented
      Editing a comment
      Did I miss that, because I have that update but I don’t remember seeing him...I check again.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
      Y3nzid_Raxip commented
      Editing a comment
      I found him.

Oh no! What is that! No flamingo flies like this! You gotta keep your head forward and your legs back!

Name:	9678793D-77F5-4CF0-9FA5-1B1DD8D5084C.jpeg
Views:	727
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	254661

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      The Flamingo from Grandpa's mini-game on the island and the Flamingo couple from the VIP menu are better in size. The new flying flamingo is too big for me. I wouldn't have needed it.

Last edited by Morning Sky; 02-01-2020, 07:38 AM.

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Chat noir I like the flamingos too, especially being able to place them elsewhere

But I personally think they look hilarious and cute flying, they are a cartoon version after all, in a game where we have pegasus’, unicorns, coloured koalas, fairies etc😅😅😅

Plus my dog Sampson doesn’t walk like other dogs - and I think he’s perfect🤷🏻‍♀️💖

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I can forgive the unnatural flight pattern of the new flamingo, I like it way better than the ones that come with the unnatural heart pond. At least the new flamingo can be used all year long. I think the large size could have some beneficial decorating possibilities, however I too like when items are all in proportion with the items we already have in the game. But all things considered, I still think this new flamingo is the best new item in the update outside of the EOs.

Wondrous transformation of a fluffy sheep from Bongfish toy PopReach LOL 😂

Name:	49F0BEFA-384F-4C03-97E9-9991A8319E82.jpeg
Views:	704
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	254667

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning Sky This was very likely a mistake, and I'll make sure that it is changed back.

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe they used the find and change all feature to change all names from bongfish to PopReach to make sure the game is right labelled and this was the summary of it. But very funny indeed!

Popreach, please make it possible to store the fireplace (the Christmas gift). Thanks~

Comment

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes please! And the same goes for the golden rat gift and smurfettes ski shack, seasonal items need to be storable..

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes please!!

As well all mentioned above the New Years Fountain gift should be storable as well☺️🙏

I am checking the playstore every half an hour...
    Patience is one virtue I don't have lol

Comment

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Alpha. It used to vary... in the past Android users sometimes got the update first, sometimes iOS, but just recently there’ve been changes (Google?) and Android update-delivery has been delayed for the last few updates - nothing to do with PopReach developers. Shouldn’t be long now, hopefully!

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m not crashing, that said I fully understand wanting to wait and be sure.

I do wonder if the crashing is device related though. I know the experience on my mini 4 is different from my newer ipad and ipod. That new UI is very resource intensive and seems to adversely affect older devices. The time loss bug, the stuttering, all that is mainly on my mini 4.

• Alpha
      Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      I read that our developers submit the update to both platforms on the same time. It's the time taken by them to review it that varies. Just wanted to know if Android was always late... I used to play during Beeline days - Android was regularly late😅😅

MIAB is still broken

Name:	C9AFE2FB-C6CE-4F24-9F2F-772907B17A7B.jpeg
Views:	663
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	254702

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning Sky Oh well, saves me time

The players I do feel for however are those that still need to build their totem. MIAB is the only way to get those parts I believe so they are stuck.

Now on the upside, I’ve noticed that I can now post to the forum without needing to refresh the page, so something was fixed

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      skydiver118 yes I’ve noticed the same with the forum. It looks like there were some improvements made. Hopefully the needed improvements to our games will be made in the next weeks too!

I haven't received the new update. What can I do?

Comment

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you ios or android

If android google play changed the rules where review times are concerned which is a good thing in a way so if there is a problem it can be addressed and fix immediately. Some players on ios have reported a crashing issue and others can't open their games so the wait is a good thing

Should we send out a search party for spelling bee lol
    Last edited by debbles smurf; 02-01-2020, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      debbles smurf skydiver118 Morning Sky I'm sorry for not being here and for the late replies guys. I've had some personal matters to attend to and was not able to reply until now.

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Spelling Bee

Thank you for responding, hope everything is ok. Hopefully the crashing issue can be sorted with the players who are experiencing it.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      No need to explain Spelling Bee
      You have a life.
      Hope things are well, and if they are not, hope things get better soon.

This is the hut customization on the mountain. Something seems a little, well, off. Graphics just are not correct here. They are correct in the grove.

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	254731
    Last edited by ChristalWest; 02-01-2020, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Trinity
      Trinity commented
      Editing a comment
      Are they sunk in the ground? Lol

• Myleen73
      Myleen73 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my godness, the entry is hidden in the cream and the balcony does hover in the nowhere. Really awful!!

• Irene GR
      Irene GR commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahahaaaaa😄are they meant to look like this?I wonder..😂

On the Mountain, if you have the Smurfberry Bird AND you have the 5 wonders (and companion items) that give Smurfberries every 6 days, have you received any Bonus Smurfberries since 1.89 when you collect?

I'm getting bonuses on all the 7-day collections I do with the SB Bird, but I have not received any bonuses on the 6-day wonder collections since I updated to 1.89.

Comment

Haven’t been offered Exotic tree hut yet, currently being offered Mount Olympus.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        They have not yet started offering the new EOs yet- maybe tomorrow!

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice animation:

Android, oh Android, wherefore art thou Android? 💔

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree! Waiting patiently ( I have no patience LOL). I'm just hoping for above clean update with no crashing or resetting to level one! Hopefully soon💜💜💜

• Chat noir
        Chat noir commented
        Editing a comment
        IslandLife. Tamara Abbott. Take heart from these words, also nicked from The Bard...”all our yesterdays have lighted fools (is that us iOS users?!!) The way to dusty death (or the app crashing, anyway!)”
        Sympathies, hope the update comes soon for you
        Last edited by Chat noir; 02-03-2020, 10:19 AM.

I am still having issue with miab. I still do not receive any gift. I have done what the bottle asked me to do but still no gift.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        mercado1509 This is a known issue that will have to be addressed in a future update. For now, I would advise that you hold off on doing the Message in a Bottle quests until PopReach announces the problem is fixed.

Announcement Trailer Coming Soon!
      Now we don’t need it anymore ☹️

Comment

• Chat noir
        Chat noir commented
        Editing a comment
        Spelling Bee has some personal stuff to deal with, and I’m sure we all wish her well with that. Maybe, if she manages to grab a moment to upload the trailer, Android players would find it useful during their looooong Google Play-enforced wait for the update..... but no pressure, Ms Bee, just take time for yourself!

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Spelling Bee would have released the video teaser immediately if she had gotten it from PopReach. If PopReach doesn't want to release a video teaser, they shouldn't announce one.

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning Sky The Trailer will be shared here very soon, along with the announcement that the Android version is live and available for download.
    Working...
    X