Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.90.0 Valentine's Day update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope all the human-like characters aren’t going to be tiny.. I bought that lady in the pink dress and she’s almost the size of a smurf, totally out of proportion with other humans.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Trinity! Laconia is not human, she is a wood elf, and about twice the size of a Smurf, so her proportion is correct. I’ll put a pic below...

• Trinity
      Trinity commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake oh! Thanks for letting me know. I didn’t realize she was an elf 😊

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, you probably meant the character Purple mentioned, and not Laconia, so I was telling you about the wrong character! Sorry! But the one you meant isn’t human, either.... 😁
      Last edited by Cupcake; 02-05-2020, 05:41 AM.

Trinity I think she is somewhat cartoon accurate on the size. She is not really a human character and the version we got is not even her real form, but to your point I agree that items should be in proportion. I just think on this character that Bongfish did their research and did a good job.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1C4D4C30-B5A9-40B0-B2DB-DD0C5EFB5C3A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	151.9 KB ID:	254802

Comment

• Trinity
      Trinity commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, she looks very much the correct size in game judging by that pic 😊

Hi mercado1509
    Welcome to the forum

They know that MIAB is messed up but have not posted a timeline to fix it. THere are many glitches and bugs for them to work on.

Comment

Update for Android is live.

Comment

• Alpha
        Alpha commented
        Editing a comment
        Yay!!! Finally...

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks 💜💜 i might wait and see if any issues are reported! My game has reset to level one after the last couple of updates so I might just wait and see.

Anyone else notice the dialogue leading up to placing the Sakura Tree wonder in the grove is a little messed up? As it continues on, Papa's dialogue moves to the smurf asking all the questions. I captured screenshots for the remainder of the dialogue, once I realized what it was doing. Here are the first three I took.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200204-113235_Smurfs' Village.jpg Views:	0 Size:	190.4 KB ID:	254845Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200204-113235_Smurfs' Village.jpg Views:	0 Size:	190.4 KB ID:	254848Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200204-113242_Smurfs' Village.jpg Views:	0 Size:	197.3 KB ID:	254847

Attached Files
      Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 02-04-2020, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
        Schtroumpfette commented
        Editing a comment
        skydiver118 LOL! That's pretty funny.

• Myleen73
        Myleen73 commented
        Editing a comment
        That is a very nice interpretation of further mess.
        Last edited by Myleen73; 02-05-2020, 01:13 PM.

• Phil Teo
        Phil Teo commented
        Editing a comment
        It's the same on IOS

Is it safe to download the android version as it is now live

Comment

Yeah, and redisgned my grove

Comment

Please could you look into clockwork on the island , bolts do not accumulate properly, when I get to 10 the counter resets and I never collect a piece.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          asmurf This is a known issue that the Development Team is aware of, and plan to fix in a future update ASAP. For now, I would recommend that you hold off on collecting bolts until it's confirmed that the problem is fixed.

A bug fix for iOS was released over night. No details on what it fixes. The description just says bug fixes and optimizations.

Comment

• Phil Teo
          Phil Teo commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup. I just saw the bug fix too. Can Spelling Bee enlighten us on what this bug fix is about?

Love is in the air! My smurfs are busy preparing for valentine's day. Lovely pastries are getting baked. Numerous love letters and poems are getting penned. Romantic getaways are getting a smurfy make over. But something seems off with the Cupid brewing love potion...
        Be careful my little smurflings, don't fall into traps in this month of love Click image for larger version

Name:	20200205_235259.jpg
Views:	518
Size:	536.1 KB
ID:	254888

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          This is really well done and romantic, but Cupid seems a little large.... 😉

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          This is so great!!😅😅😅💖💖💖

• HappySmurf
          HappySmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I like this gargamel sooo much...👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻💕

Originally posted by skydiver118
        A bug fix for iOS was released over night. No details on what it fixes. The description just says bug fixes and optimizations.
        Originally posted by Phil Teo
        Yup. I just saw the bug fix too. Can Spelling Bee enlighten us on what this bug fix is about?.
        Hi everyone. The Version 1.90.1 Bug Fix update contains a few minor Bug FIxes, as well as a few behind the scenes optimizations. There were no major bugs fixed in this particular update, however certain items can now be stored, such as the Holiday 2019 Gifts and a few others.

The Valentine's update trailer has also now been released, and you can watch it here!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Wahoo🎉🎉🎉

Thank you for making those items storable☺️🙏💖

• TWOSHY
          TWOSHY commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks, Spelling Bee and Popreach

• HappySmurf
          HappySmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          That s great...😀👏🏻Thank you⭐️

As an Android user, I've finally downloaded the update 1.90. I was hoping I could offer a personal opinion regarding the artwork on some of the Huts in this update.

(Before I say more, I am aware that some of the SV artists read this forum, and so I do not mean to seem critical or nasty... THANK YOU for the effort you put in to come up with new & interesting content. I would just like to offer some suggestions.)

My opinion is that the artwork on some recent special Huts such as Vanity's Grove Hut, and the Exotic Tree Hut seemed a little "busy" and even unfinished. I understand the need to showcase the different items offered by the huts, and that people have varied tastes and preferences. However I would suggest that the overall mushroom shape and structure of the Smurf Hut be maintained... so that we retain some visual coherence in and between the areas of the game. The items offered by the Hut can be showcased in a simple but striking manner. As an example, the Garden Hut, or my favourite Italian Crop Hut.

We have a game that is very colourful, with a huge number of items varying in size and shape, so "Less is More" is probably a good brief to follow.

I personally don't mind a longer gap between updates or if a smaller number of new items/customizations are offered per update... as long as they are thoughtfully designed items that I look forward to placing in my Village.

Thank you for reading. If anyone wants to comment/agree/disagree with me please do so - but please be sensitive to the feelings of other members of this forum.
        Last edited by IslandLife; 02-06-2020, 02:27 AM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          100% agree IslandLife . The new items are way too busy and also don’t seem like they fit with the Smurfs (hoping the artists use the cartoons and comics for further inspiration).

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          100% agree, I really like the “less is more” when it comes to details on items. Simpler and cleaner items are way better, too much details just looks like junk!

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I totally agree, well put👏😄

Game still freezing when moving around, can’t place object, just moves object elsewhere.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Dnor1972 What is the brand and model of device you are you using?

• Dnor1972
          Dnor1972 commented
          Editing a comment
          IOS, Apple Pro, I should mention, it only happens occasionally, 1 or 2 times when playing for about 2 hours, sometimes, no problems.

Spelling Bee Unfortunately, the mistake with the crystal mill on the mountain still exists! I still get the info that I need the Geology House to shred the already existing lower gems 😢 Although the house is right next to it, it is apparently not recognized. Are you working on this known error?

Comment

• debbles smurf
          debbles smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you tried moving it. I don't have the issue you describe so I wonder if tried moving it would the issue be resolved

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe it is an IOS issue- I guess you are on Android debbles smurf. Only the rare minerals are affected, not the normal ones
          Last edited by Morning Sky; 02-07-2020, 09:23 AM.

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Marla Stein Yes, this is still an ongoing issue that is on the list of things for PopReach to fix. There is no ETA for when it will be addressed, but they are aware of it.

After I got all the 100 bolts from friends to get the last piece for my clockwork, the counting restarted from zero without giving me the piece. It's been an year since I started trying to get the clockwork. Please tell me that there is a way to resolve this bug. I'm very disappointed because I wanted it so much, and I don't want to loose time to get another 100 pieces.

Comment

Working...
        X