Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.90.0 Valentine's Day update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SmurfyDoctorClown Fill out a support ticket with PopReach. They do know that there is an issue, but it would be helpful for them to know just who all that is affecting. Perhaps they can do something to assist you.

Comment

I really like how the new Tower of Love fits in with our other Valentines items, internationally themed items are always welcome no matter the time of year!

Click image for larger version

Name:	A68D5B18-3E39-461C-95DB-6C1EE384EE29.jpeg
Views:	540
Size:	304.6 KB
ID:	254973

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful- a super 💗 addition to your Valentine theme!

• Stroumpfette
        Stroumpfette commented
        Editing a comment
        So pretty. I haven't started my decorations yet.

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Love it❤️ 🐙😄

I submitted a ticket, but haven’t got a reply yet - but is anyone else loosing their resources collected from Engineer Smurf Train station in village by Fireman Smurf. If I don’t 1st collect the resources from the train station before I use Fireman Smurf, the star goes missing from the train station & I do not receive credit for the resources. I don’t have the hydrant so it shouldn’t take it anyway

Comment

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        As far as i know it’s a known problem and other players have reported the same bug!

LightofFire Ok- Thanks! I tried to do a search about it first, but couldn’t find anything.

Comment

FEEDBACK

Hello dear Smurf Fans and PopReach Team. I have been playing the game for 4 years and my son in-law helped me create this profile! I am happy to finally be able to get in touch with some of my favorite players here! But the reason I am making this profile is rather unpleasant...

I started playing the game in 2016 when Beeline was still working on it. At first everything seemed fine but soon I saw issues, crashes and all the ads almost caused me to uninstall my favorite game Bongfish took over soon after that, I thought I’d keep playing the game too see where things will go and while the transition seemed a bit rough Bongfish was able to improve the game very quickly. The Ads were gone with the first update, the crashes were almost completely gone and they brought life back to the game.

Every Item was created with passion, I couldn’t feel it at the time but I certainly feel how unpassionate the new developers are. While the Play Store has been showing PopReach for a few months now I am almost entirely sure that Bongfish has had some influence into the production until the end of 2019. Because clearly they have worked on the Lunar Update which had to be done in 2019 in order to be released in early January this year.

PopReach. Please. Show some interest in the Smurfs Universe.
        • Who is the Smurf with Laconia and what is the weird animation he is doing??
        • The Smurf in the Wonder’s final stage looks into the distance… making it seem like he is blind…the bug eyed squirrel doesn’t get any eye contact...
        • The female smurf on the Icon has very thin arms. I am not an artist, far from it, but why didn’t you ask Bongfish for help?
        • Why do most items have grasssy bottoms? This makes decorating very hard. We are not able to put any pathway tiles below them… imagine how they grass will look like next year when we get snow in the village again. I hope this is going to be fixed!
        • The new hut decorations are completely broken for me
        • The groom and bride smurfs have a nice arch behind them but what are the blurry blobs on it? Matter of fact, they are also on the ground and they can be seen on my new items. One doesn’t need to be as smart as brainy smurf to know they are flowers but I think this should not be a guessing game… it should look pretty and smurfy. I don’t want to marry my significant other with blurry flowers. So why should the smurfs

These are just a few points… I don’t want to get started on the special offers. I used to buy most of them but this might be a good change since I am now saving my money for other games. Does anyone know any other good Smurfs games? I hope PopReach listens like Bongfish did… I hope they give the game back We didn’t appreciate Bongfish enough…

I don’t want to be mean but this is very hard for me… many of my friends agree but unlike them I wanted to make this public so my son in-law helped create this account. I am not so good with computers, I can type but very slowly. I am also scared of hackers so he said my account is very safe here so I can voice my concern.

I love this game... I think many here would agree to what I am saying. I am glad there are still regular updates. Please take this concern seriosusly

- Julie <3

Comment

• SmurfyJulie
          SmurfyJulie commented
          Editing a comment
          Alleycat Smurf I heard Forums are very unsafe. I am somewhat of a newbie to the online world. For the font I asked one of my grandkids to help me since I wanted this to really stand out. I only wrote the text. I am glad so many people agree with what I am saying as I was very anxious about posting this. I thought this would seem offensive but I am really passionate about the Smurfs.

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          SmurfyJulie I’m not sure why you would be anxious when everything you said was already addressed and discussed by many players in a constructive manner in post #42 in this very thread.

In your original post you said your son in law helped you post this, and now your grand kids did too - it must’ve been quite the family affair! Do they all play as well?

The new developers have released ONE unassisted update - so spreading the same concerns over and over again seems unnecessary. Let’s give them a chance now that they’ve been given some guidance by the community as seen in post #42💖

• Y3nzid_Raxip
          Y3nzid_Raxip commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree some of the animation is a bit off, but I’m still excited to see what’s to come, waiting to see a sneak peek of the next update. Welcome to the forum

Name:	135FC885-C6C9-4D8F-822C-96EED88E76E6.jpeg
Views:	429
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	255129

Thank you PopReach for making most of the new Exclusive Offers paintable! Paintable items are the best!

Comment

Does anybody know what all the things are around the new Vanity hut?🐙😄

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            I think they are building materials since placing him allows us access to the new Valentine’s hut customizations

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Guess you are right, 👍❤️

Be warned, the daily gift - which is really cute by the way - crashes when you try to put it on the mountain. Probably will as well if you try the grove. I could only place it in the main village.

On the upside, when I did try to put it on the mountain and the game crashed, I was able to immediately go back in and it was still placable and available. But I tried to put it on the mountain twice and it crashed both times. This is on my better iPad. Given how unstable the game is with the back in time bug on my other two devices I’m not trying for the grove there, just going for the sure thing

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            skydiver118 yeah the game definitely has some issues right now, and sometimes they affect some people and not others, so I’m sure it makes it even more difficult to pinpoint.

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you speak about reporters gift? I placed it in the MV so havent tried it in other areas...

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            LightofFire
            Yeah, one of those random bugs again, cause I experienced it, and others on the facebook group did but others did not.

A Valentines Day miracle, at long last the highly controversial pink swans!

I originally skipped over these blush beauties when they were first offered, bright pink lovey-dovey waterfowl just are not my thing. But now that even some of our most dedicated forum members have turned up their noses to them, it made me really want these boycotted exclusive items in my village!

Do to their less than popular reception, I was worried the pink swan pond would not be offered again, and like most of the less popular EOs in the past, we would never be seen again! Thank you PopReach for offering the PinkSwan Pond one last time!

There are now two types of villages out there, those of us that have the pink swan pond and everyone else, be jealous!

Name:	AE945062-DEB4-4E19-BAE5-E7148B29AF98.jpeg
Views:	342
Size:	187.2 KB
ID:	255275

Comment

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            I gotta say I personally find the squirrel that runs up the papa statue on the mountain more disturbing. It looks like a roach to me. I cringe when I see it.

THe truth is no matter what they make some will love it, some won’t. There is nothing anyone can make that everyone loves.

If a player doesn’t like it, dont’ buy it. If you love it, buy two

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Awww skydiver118 that Papa Smurf Ice Sculpture Chipmunk is one of my favourite animations😂😂😂💖💖💖

But you are 100% right, everyone is diffferent and so we will all like different things

• IslandLife
            IslandLife commented
            Editing a comment
            I may just be a pink-swan-vert after looking at all these gorgeous pictures! Thank you Purple! AlleycatttSmurf Unicorn Smurf and cosmickitten for turning our frowns upside down!

Purple! I also needed these wonderful winged lovebirds!! Here they are, looking gorgeous, happy, and so in love!! ✨☀️🥰💞😘☀️✨

Name:	2EFC9863-8B2D-4178-849B-A82A8B841350.jpeg
Views:	327
Size:	356.7 KB
ID:	255279

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Well done, Unicorn Smurf! 🦩🦩🦩🦩🦩

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            So pretty ❤️❤️👍🐙

• HappySmurf
            HappySmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💛🤩they are wonderful decorated ...👍🏻 you can make anything beautiful as you can see👏🏻👏🏻😀👏🏻💛

Well my areas are all under perpetual construction these days!

But Purple! here’s my Official Pink Swans Club 2020 entry😅😅😅💖💖💖

#pinkswangate2020 lol

Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Fantastic! Don’t be shy about placing all those heart lamps around the pink swans, these exclusive items need their time to shine! Your Pink Swan Club membership has been enthusiastically approved!

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            This is awesome!!! I am bereft, though- I am not a member of the PS club... 😢

Purple! OK, OK I admit I may possibly have been a founding member of #pinkswangate2020 after my initial snarky comment about the pink shrimp, sorry SWANS, but when they came up at £4.99 I figured, well, I had a space I needed to fill... and I needed the berries... and maybe I could hide them... and who can resist a £4.99 EO... So I am hereby officially, rather shamefacedly, offering my entry for the Pink Swan Club alongside my sincere apologies for being a negative Nora (sorry Cupcake, I was having a bad day...) 🥴 🦢🤐

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            We all have bad days, cosmickitten, but you made up for it by embracing pinkness! 🦩 😁🦩😁🦩

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Yay!! Another official PS club member😂😂😂💖💖💖

Also I have to admit I personally thought the shrimp comment was more funny than mean spirited, it gave me a giggle😄😄😄

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Brilliant entry, your area is so beautiful, you did a masterful job incorporating this taboo item into your village! And besides, it just would not have been right if cosmickitten passed over these bright pink gems! Thanks for being part of the club!

Hi friends. It’s been awhile since I’ve been active on the forum.
          I have a question... on the mountain my rainbow waterfall that you use to paint or change colors does not work. It hasn’t worked for sometime now. Last time I remember using it was before Christmas. Is anyone else having this problem? I was hoping it would be included in the bug fix update but wasn’t. Any comments?
          Phoenix 💙

Comment

• ChristalWest
            ChristalWest commented
            Editing a comment
            Phoenix you have to get the painters hut now...it is free if I recall. You keep the waterfall but you paint with the hut now...this was introduced about 5 or 6 updates ago.

Thank you so much. I was totally unaware of this.
          mom going to add Painters hut right now.
          Thanks again
          Phoenix 💙🌈

Comment

The train tunnels still can’t be put on rivers...

Comment

• asmurf
              asmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes thank you skydiver118 . I don’t do Facebook at all , so am grateful for news of what they say there 👍

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              I will try to be better at cutting and pasting or making a screen cap so I get things accurate. It just gets challenging sometimes due to how facebook moves posts up and down.

ETA: Here it is. It was a response to a person reporting an issue so it was a bit buried. This person was also unhappy and complaining, hence the tone. I did take out the person’s name that they were responding to.
              You can probably find it yourself, it’s back on Feb 16th

Originally posted by PopReach
              Due to the expedited process of the acquisition, many in-game features had to implemented into the game before Bongifsh handed it over. We know there are several legacy bugs that Bongifsh and the previous developers never were able to address, as well as some newer ones from the past several months.

We have only had the game in our full control for one update, so we kindly ask that you give us some time to try and settle in and make things right.
              Last edited by skydiver118; 02-20-2020, 05:13 PM.

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Agree skydiver118 and Chat noir. We need to give them a chance to learn the game inside and out.
          Working...
          X