Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.90.0 Valentine's Day update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nina9
    commented on 's reply
    AlleycatttSmurf thank you 😊

• Shirin
    commented on 's reply
    Happy birthday Chat noir ! Best wishes to you! 🎉🎉🎉🥳

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    asmurf. HappySmurf. Cupcake. IslandLife. PearlLilly. cosmickitten. AlleycatttSmurf. LightofFire. skydiver118 and Shirin. Thank you all very much for your birthday wishes...and to PopReach. for my Valentine’s comp win as an extra present on the actual day! Happy weekend, everybody!
    Last edited by Chat noir; 03-02-2020, 11:03 PM.

• Phil Teo
    commented on 's reply
    It's heartening to finally hear from Popreach! Looking forward to more great and wonderful updates from the team, and hopefully, your team can achieve things that had once upon a time deemed as impossible!

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for reaching out to us, you will find this forum filled with totally cool people who all share a passion for one of the greatest games ever made! Please do not be shy about making posts, we love the evolvement from the developer and hearing what is next to a game we all dearly love! It is a very exciting time for the game, please keep this community evolved! Thank you for everything you are doing behind the scenes to continue to make this game so super awesome!

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    replied
    Spelling Bee any information on the next update sneak peak?

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Happy Be-Lated Birthday to LightofFire and skydiver118 🎉🎉🎉

It’s kind of amazing how many February babies we have in our little smurfy community😅💖💖💖

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    I’ll chime in as a February baby. The 11th for me

So a lotta parents had some ‘fun’ in May many years ago

• LightofFire
    commented on 's reply
    Chat noir cosmickitten happy birthday to both of you. I had on the 14th of February so yes, it looks like a lot of smurfers are aquarius and fish zodiacs
    I celebrate too tomorrow, because of a full packed weekend last week! So i wish us all a very happy weekend ☺️👍

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful Village Nina9 🤗🤗🤗

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Ooh and a Happy Early Birthday to you cosmickitten 🎉🎉🎉🎉

A bunch of my in laws are born in February too - May and June must be a happy months for a lot of folks😂😂😂

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Happy Happy Birthday to you Chat noir 🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉

Hope you have a wonderful weekend💖💖💖

• Nina9
    replied
    I have added a romantic touch at the Grove. My smurf ID is 7265w4. You can visit my village any time 😍

Leave a comment:

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Ooooooo - it’s my birthday next week, clearly ALL the best people are born in February Chat noir! Many happy returns, I hope you’re having a blast! 🎉🎂🥳 🎁 🍾 🥂

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for making yourselves known PopReach. We appreciate knowing that you hear us, that you are as committed to the game as we are and that we are all heading in the same direction. I, for one, will try to be more patient! ☺️
Working...
X