No announcement yet.

Valentine Exclusive Offer Sales Event: 48hrs only from February 8th-10th 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine Exclusive Offer Sales Event: 48hrs only from February 8th-10th 2020

πŸ’We are having a Valentine Exclusive Offer Sales Event! This will be the perfect time to pick up some smurftastic items before V-Day arrives next Friday! πŸ’–

πŸ’‘ The sales event will be spread over two days, with each day having 2 rounds each. The rounds will last 12 hours. During the rounds, each Exclusive Offer will be made available for a 2-hour window. If you miss the first round, you'll have a second chance later in the day during round 2!

⏰ The Sales Event starts on Saturday, February 8th, 2020. Please see the schedule for exact times. All times shown are in UTC and can be converted here: https://bit.ly/2u8lxfo

⚠️Please Note: We are continually making adjustments to the Exclusive Offer Sale System to improve the countdown timer accuracy and offer availability windows.

πŸ›‘ If you do not see any Exclusive Offers, please make sure you are connected to a strong Cellular or Wi-Fi signal. Please also try traveling from the Main Village to another area (such as the Island, Mountain, Planet, or Grove) to check and see if one appears there.

πŸ’“πŸ’—β€οΈπŸŽˆ Yeah, let’s visit the dentist at Valentine’s Day πŸŽˆβ€οΈπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’•πŸ’˜

Comment

• O.RUS
      O.RUS commented
      Editing a comment
      maybe for eating so many cupcakes and chocolates on valentines day ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ β€οΈπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’•

Originally posted by Morning Sky View Post
    πŸ’“πŸ’—β€οΈπŸŽˆ Yeah, let’s visit the dentist at Valentine’s Day πŸŽˆβ€οΈπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’•πŸ’˜
    Morning Sky Having Dentist Smurf's Hut be part of the sale is both a nod to all the sweets people eat around Valentine's Day and the fact that National Toothache Day is this coming Sunday, February 9th.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope to avoid celebrating National Toothache Day! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But the sweets on Valentines Day are OK with me! 🍫🍫🍫

Very important to go to the dentist before Valentineβ€˜s Day 😁

Comment

Dentist smurf for Valentine’s Day made me giggle, somebody in Popreach has a good sense of humourπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β€οΈπŸ™

Comment

not appear for me the exclusive offers

Comment

Oh no! I miss the sale! I’ve been trying to get better from the flu πŸ€’ Please @Popreach can you please re-offer the Valentine Glow Bunny again, I would love to add him to my village!
          He’s sooo Smurfy cute! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X