Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contest] Share a smurfy screenshot of your village area featuring a "Love is all around the village!" theme for a chance to win 200 Smurfberries!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Contest] Share a smurfy screenshot of your village area featuring a "Love is all around the village!" theme for a chance to win 200 Smurfberries!

πŸ’ How to Enter πŸ’
    • Take an in-game screenshot of your village area featuring a "Love is all around the village!" theme and share it here in a reply to this topic!

πŸ“œ Rules and GuidelinesπŸ“œ
    • Screenshots can be of any area. Do not post someone else's village or it will not be counted.
    • Screenshots must not be manipulated or edited with imaging software such as Photoshop.
    • Enter as many times as you like, but each community member can only be chosen as a winner once and may only receive one prize.
    • Duplicate accounts are a violation of Community Rules and Guidelines.
    • Submit your entries as a comment to this topic only. Entries submitted elsewhere such as in another post will not be counted.
    • Please try and use the best quality image that you can.
    • If someone is having difficulties in submitting their entry, please offer to help them or notify Spelling Bee or assistance.
    • Submissions must be received by Sunday, February 16th, 2020 at 12:00 AM MIDNIGHT PDT. Winners will be announced shortly thereafter.
    • Winners must provide their own Smurf ID/Support ID to claim their prize. Prizes cannot be passed to or be claimed by someone else.

❀️Prizes and Winners❀️
    • Four winners will be chosen based on the Smurfiness of their submissions.
    • Each winner will receive the prize of 200 Smurfberries.
    • An individual community member can only win once and receive one prize despite multiple entries.
    πŸ’—Additional GuidelinesπŸ’—
    • Make sure to check your Private Messages here on the Forum and your email after the contest to see if you’ve won.
    • Never share your Support ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. PopReach Employees will contact you by email if we need your Support ID to award your prize.
    • Please follow the directions of PopReach Employees & the Community Manager Spelling Bee

Ooooooo... let’s spread the love!

My Smurfs wanted to celebrate together by floating over our big, beautiful world!

Click image for larger version  Name:	C7B38C81-372D-4A73-B567-13A38F0AF369.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	201.4 KB ID:	255116

Click image for larger version  Name:	310F7A31-EB16-4214-A13A-6DDD626694B8.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	146.0 KB ID:	255046

Even though it can’t be part of the contest because the image is too big for my screen, this is what they are floating over...

Click image for larger version  Name:	538CC95D-8C08-430D-B970-D5D096652010.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	376.3 KB ID:	255115
    Last edited by Cupcake; 02-11-2020, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• PearlLilly
      PearlLilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Truly very pretty and creative ... love is in the the air ❀️❀️❀️

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake. Love the imaginative representation of a hot-air balloon, and especially the panier with all the little smurfs! Great message, too!

• sharonjoy
      sharonjoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Perfect Cupcake. ❀️🌎❀️

β™₯οΈπŸ’•even the smallest can hardly believe his eyes what he sees there ...πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚πŸ€© πŸ‘€face to face πŸ‘€πŸ€©...

with a gargamel in love...πŸ˜‚πŸ’•β™₯️

Comment

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like baby is pinching Gargamels nose!πŸ˜„

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the Hawaiian wedding!

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      HappySmurf. Great pic, but that Cupid is just so scary!

Is it possible to enter the contest even without a Facebook account? I don’t have one and don’t want to join Facebook... πŸ˜• the last contests were only here at the forum...

Comment

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      LightofFire thank you..for you lovely words...😚Yes you can simply post here and then automatically take part in it .. I also don't have a Facebook account ...πŸ˜…

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      HappySmurf oh now Ms. Bee edited her post, first there was an announcement, that you have to contact after the contest on the Facebook messenger to get the details how to get your prize. Not this part is erased.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      LightofFire
      Our new developers seem to prefer facebook over the forum. Probably different peoples’ comfort levels.

I’m not doing an entry. The game is too unstable and I pretty much stink at decorating so I’ll just admire others work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	88099259-6F6C-4B15-8CCE-1016A71D6990.png
Views:	437
Size:	405.3 KB
ID:	255062 Here’s mine... a heart πŸ’– garden where the smurfs could hanging around, listening the piano, step by to sit and relax while napping sweets 🧁 🍬 dance πŸ’ƒ a bit and watching for their friends while doing nothing than dream about love πŸ’“

Name:	99BB5F3E-4B33-4C29-AF5F-3D7DD1D6FAE2.png
Views:	458
Size:	304.7 KB
ID:	255061

Comment

• Stroumpfette
      Stroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      I love all the hearts. β™₯οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™β€οΈ Where did you get the single heart balloons from? I'm not seeing those on my menus.

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Stroumpfette don’t know the english name - itβ€˜s from the event where you search for 20 roses. It’s a strong one. From this game you could get also the balloon rides, the picknick table and the rose sheeps. It was long time ago introduced on a valentines update. You could get it in red and rosΓ©.

• PearlLilly
      PearlLilly commented
      Editing a comment
      @Stroumphette, it’s called Enarmoured Smurf (mini game)

Name:	1CCCC0A3-56CC-4294-A84A-A815D634336E.jpeg
Views:	465
Size:	368.8 KB
ID:	255065Click image for larger version

Name:	910C7BD3-358C-4C46-88CC-1A97B1EBA2DC.jpeg
Views:	487
Size:	593.4 KB
ID:	255064 Trying to make it a bit bigger ....

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      This is such a smurfy valentines celebrationπŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the heart gardens!

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you all for your kind words! Maybe i will let it be as it is for the next few weeks πŸ₯°

an area dedicated to the one all Smurfs love. Smurfette! πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Happy Valentine's Day everybody! πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Stroumpfette they are prizes from Enamoured Smurfs Event Game -

• Stroumpfette
      Stroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      AlleycatttSmurf That's why I don't have any, then. I don't have his hut, iirc. Thanks for the info. I love the balloons, so maybe I'll add him at some point. I'll investigate to see if he's an EO or if his hut is in the menu. Thank you for answering!

• Y3nzid_Raxip
      Y3nzid_Raxip commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s it you’re banned from any further contest lol... how can anyone compete with that ❀️ ...I love everything you do, truly talented.

Name:	168E2FF1-2A8C-45A0-86EA-E4CEAC770357.jpeg
Views:	452
Size:	340.3 KB
ID:	255095

Here is mine! Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Comment

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      I really want to relax under the heart trees, pick a balloon 🎈 and walk through the street to the cupcake 🧁 shop. Really nice! πŸ’“

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      nice arrangement of ballons and trees!

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Purple! Lovely Valentine’s area, and glad to see you’ve snuck in some purple balloons!

Smurfette has interrupted the smurf dance, now all they can do is look at her adoringly 😍😍😍

Name:	image_10028.jpg
Views:	484
Size:	540.7 KB
ID:	255106

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Wonderful valentines celebration!

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      asmurf. Well-timed screen cap!

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, it was fun to makeπŸ˜€

πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•Love....πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•β˜―οΈβ˜―οΈβ˜―οΈPeace...β˜―οΈβ˜―οΈβ˜―οΈπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€Happyness. ..πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊ

...or E.T wants to go home...πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Brilliant β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      AlleycatttSmurf ...ET stands on the left side of the bridge and either he flirts πŸ’žwith the cute girl on the right side or he just wants to go homeπŸ€” ... we don't know...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Oh my gosh I seee him nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thank you HappySmurf πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Shared a form of this pic around Christmas, but more suitable for a Valentine comp!. Happy Valentine’s, everysmurf!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      This is so glorious!! I love the glowing itemsβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Stunning ❀️❀️❀️❀️

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      the light effects are making the heart beautiful! love it!πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

This is my all-year-round valentines area on island. Smurfette step by and dreamy comes to gift every habitant a special valentines gift from his travels around the world so every smurf is getting sweets from his trips.

Name:	3122CA5F-6684-4A0D-94E4-23D62E13279B.jpeg
Views:	429
Size:	481.7 KB
ID:	255148

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      This would be a wonderful place to celebrate love, all year β€˜round! πŸ’–πŸ«πŸ’–

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      BeautifulπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      So sweet❀️❀️❀️

πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™... just sit back ... smile ... and see what happens ...πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’š

πŸ’™...everybody can fly...πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šhappy valentine πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’š
    Last edited by HappySmurf; 02-12-2020, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      So romantic ❀️❀️❀️

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      How very beautiful, HappySmurf! πŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’™

• Alpha
      Alpha commented
      Editing a comment
      I want to visit this place, it's beautiful 😍

Squirrel loves his smurf, Vanity loves his own reflection, the rabbits, flamingoes and sheep love each other, and there’s a shotgun wedding taking place - so the stork needs to bring several babies!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      This is so pretty. I love that the new Wonder with the adorable little squirrel is included!!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the new valentine wonder too❀️❀️ . The shotgun wedding is cute and I see there is already a babyπŸ˜„β€οΈβ€οΈ

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      So much lovely romance all in one place- truly and beautifully Smurfy! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Love is in the air β€οΈπŸ’•, some cupids are on their way 🧚 and at least one little smurf has fallen head over heals in love - happy valentine, everybody!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      What a beautiful Valentines celebration in your Grove!πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

LightofFire it’s the β€œHeart Air Balloon” and can be found under Valentines items and if you search the name☺️

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      What a delightful, romantic area! A great place to spend Valentine’s day! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Gorgeous β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜πŸ‘
Working...
X