Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.91.2 Bug Fix Amusement Park update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.91.2 Bug Fix Amusement Park update is live and available for download!

What’s new in version 1.91.2

Create your own Smurf Land with an entire Amusement Park update!
    • Bug Fixes and optimizations
      • Resolved an issue with the game force closing upon opening
      • Resolved an issue with logging into Facebook Account from the Settings Menu
    🎬 Watch the YouTube Announcement Trailer here!

*Please note the following:
    • It may take up to several hours for the update to be available in every region's iOS App Store
    • Please note that the Google App Store and Amazon Appstore version will be released very soon!

Version 1.91.2 is out on the App Store!

Comment

No crashes on my device, though I had no crashes with the previous update.

Comment

Android?????

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Tamara Abbott The Bug Fix update has been submitted to both the Google Play Store and the Amazon Appstore. They should be live soon too.

• Tamara Abbott
          Tamara Abbott commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you 💜 I've been patient !

It worked!!! No crashes and I was able to load the game and go to all areas. I have missed it!

Comment

It is now live on google play

Comment

Please tell me we don’t have to wait until Monday to see the new EOs. I think I’ll hang my smurf hat up after 9yrs.

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
              Schtroumpfette commented
              Editing a comment
              Why not give the hardworking developers a break? It's not like they sat on the problem for weeks.

They pushed out two bug releases in less than a week.

The new Amusement Park Exclusive Offers will start on Sunday with the Smurfy Rollercoaster.

Comment

• cosmickitten
              cosmickitten commented
              Editing a comment
              Does that mean the Rollercoaster is a Sunday Elite EO offer at the £48.99 price point Spelling Bee? 😱🥺
              Last edited by cosmickitten; 03-06-2020, 04:48 PM.

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              cosmickitten Yes, the Smurfy Rollercoaster is the Elite VIP item.

Wahoo🎉🎉🎉 So happy for the fix🤗🤗🤗💖💖💖

Comment

Still having the non save bug. Just visited my island area, collected all the dives, yet got zero shells (at which point I knew something was wrong), so I exited the island then returned finding all my dive sites had just commenced from the 2 hour mark. This bug seems to afflict the island, grove and space areas, but doesn’t seem to happen in the MV or mountain.

Comment

• ChristalWest
                ChristalWest commented
                Editing a comment
                Still having this, also.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_10147.jpg
Views:	612
Size:	426.0 KB
ID:	256249

So happy for the update on Android.

Working on my amusement pier. It would be awesome if the pier could extend into the ocean.

My tower is hidden behind the Ferris wheel at the moment. When it's done being built, it will stand out.

I can't wait for the EOs. I won't be able to buy more than one, though.
              Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 03-06-2020, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• LightofFire
                LightofFire commented
                Editing a comment
                I really like your idea about the pier and the park! I will leave my gift there tonight!

• AlleycatttSmurf
                AlleycatttSmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                This looks awesome🤗🤗🤗

• Schtroumpfette
                Schtroumpfette commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you, LightofFire and AlleycatttSmurf ! I'm still moving things around. Growing up near the Jersey Shore (pronounced by natives as Jersey Shaw), we'd go down to Wildwood almost every summer for a week. The boardwalk with the carnival-type attractions, roller coaster, and ferris wheel, were some of my favorite times. Also, the salt water taffy was pretty awesome too.

Might pay to inform customer service that players playing on older android devices running much older android versons such as 4.3 are still.having the crashing issue which makes me think it is device related as the andoid os version I am playing on is 6.01 and don't have the issue

Comment

Finally updated on android! And it's running smoother than ever. A big thank you to all the developers that worked so hard over this week!

Comment

Today’s gift from reporter is cute, thank you so much Popreach Click image for larger version

Name:	2F0B3BBB-EA76-4906-9602-01D0B20DC762.jpeg
Views:	622
Size:	372.6 KB
ID:	256260

Comment

My game still freezes and I have to close and open the game ... does it happen to anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                X