Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.91.2 Bug Fix Amusement Park update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So very neat and tidy, love the colours in the amusement park too👍🐙

Comment

Spelling BeePopReach The game freezes many times throughout the day, why is it? I have to be leaving and entering the game, and we are already with the third update....

Comment

Comment

• ChristineB
          ChristineB commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats on getting him! 💙💙💙

It’s very often that the offers look like this.... Click image for larger version  Name:	8BDF6FA2-D2AC-4AA4-92BF-A70250581104.png Views:	50 Size:	192.5 KB ID:	256364
        Last edited by LightofFire; 03-10-2020, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Trinity
          Trinity commented
          Editing a comment
          That happens to me sometimes, too. It also shows the wrong item sometimes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C1B5AD78-2E3F-454D-A60B-362134D71E33.jpeg
Views:	426
Size:	431.3 KB
ID:	256373

Comment

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh wow, brilliant, the locomotive is incredible,what is the black chimney made of? I can’t work it out.👍👍👍👍👍😄

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          asmurf it’s the big glowing mushroom 🍄 i think 🤔 available for coins

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Amazing, so clever👍👍

It was a lot of work and fiddling to increase the surface area for the bumper cars.

Name:	9036DD52-16DA-4E7B-BCA3-82E85A1C79E9.jpeg
Views:	411
Size:	497.3 KB
ID:	256379

Comment

I am still unable to get into my Smurfs game it just keeps on crashing and I have been playing this game for over 15 years and I love it but I’m very disappointed at the moment so I do hope
          I can be helped .I have tried to get help but so far I’ve had no luck I’m well over level 100 but can’t exactly remember 😢😢

Comment

Hi, Petal, and welcome to the forum. So sorry you are having trouble with your village. Please tell us what exact device you are using, and what version of software you have installed on your device. Also, have you downloaded the newest bug fix update, 1.91.2?

Comment

Crashing is becoming unbearable. Increasing since yesterday, today it’s really very bad. Anyone else experiencing more crashing this weekend? I’m on iOS.
              I’m not sure if I post under the right topic because it’s crashing out while playing I’m experiencing 😭

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi PearlLilly! The problem mentioned in the original topic where you posted is different, so I am starting a new topic and have moved these comments there. Also, please fill out a Customer Support form!

Chat noir I moved your comment to to new topic- you might want to ‘like’ it and please make sure to fill out a Customer Support form!
                Last edited by Cupcake; 03-14-2020, 02:07 PM.

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                If anyone else is having this problem, please fill out a Customer Support form and post a comment here: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...-13-march-2020

• PearlLilly
                PearlLilly commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you cupcake

Yay, finished the free fall tower!!! And my amusement park is growing! Thanks for the EOs this weekend!

Name:	338D078F-D8E9-4EB2-A9B3-859F8772FD65.png
Views:	249
Size:	244.7 KB
ID:	256870

Comment

Working...
              X