Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.92.0 St. Patrick's Day update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My green pastures 💚💛💚💛💚💛

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	218.6 KB
ID:	256595

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      This looks fantastic!

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      love your St. Patrick area! 💚💚💚🍀🍀🍀

• Y3nzid_Raxip
      Y3nzid_Raxip commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s a major complement, thank you. I added more to it I’ll post soon.

It is looking good, updating right now... any bugfixes?

Comment

Spelling Bee is it safe to update please🙏

Comment

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        As far as i could tell - yes it is!

happy st. smurftrixClick image for larger version

Name:	x4XOPa2.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	578.6 KB
ID:	256612

Comment

The PopReach Team:
        As our way of saying thank you, we will be giving out some form of compensation to the entire community in the next version update. We hope that it shows our appreciation for all of you sticking by our side through this entire ordeal and the trouble that it has caused.
        Do we get this with this update version 1.92.0? Or did I understand something wrong?

Comment

• oldyschlumpf
          oldyschlumpf commented
          Editing a comment
          I understood this would be in this update, but i didn’t find anything. Maybe i didn’t search very well? 🤔 Or do we receive it later?🤔

• ChristalWest
          ChristalWest commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning Sky, I haven’t seen anything...and...this was posted on FB 8 hours ago when Kathy asked, “Hi there Kathy. Yes, there is compensation coming and we will be announcing it here VERY SOON, so keep an eye out for it.”
          Last edited by ChristalWest; 03-18-2020, 05:02 PM.

Update is live on google play store

Comment

More green in my MV

Comment

Name:	5BED2B36-E92E-4C2B-941B-7D075F1EDF5E.jpeg
Views:	482
Size:	607.0 KB
ID:	256629

Comment

• Purple!
              Purple! commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow! This looks great!

Has anyone had issues with time loss? The wonder on my mini 4 still has 21 hours to go, after I started it yesterday am. Basically it seems that unless i seem to be actively playing the game my wonder will not continue build.

Comment

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              What I’m thinking is, if my smurfs are growing crops they do not work on the wonder and the timer freezes. Don’t plant crops and they keep plugging away at the wonder. At least that would explain the fact that I made 4 hours of progress in 24 hours but didn’t plant any crops in the grove this am and the timer is still ticking down.

• ChristalWest
              ChristalWest commented
              Editing a comment
              I have mine planting but I always leave 2 smurfs not planting or working because Gargamel seems to grab one if I don't leave an extra...if he grabs one, that Smurf’s “work” doesn’t get done until released...that might explain why it is working now.

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              Possibly, it’s just never done that in the past.
              I can go without crops in my grove for a week, let my smurfs all have a vacay.

My little celebration area grows...

Name:	ED647C3E-1F69-43F3-A54B-D7A8B0DD4F2D.png
Views:	435
Size:	382.6 KB
ID:	256635

Comment

I love the new Emerald Island Shop, so may of the items are awesome, but I really love the golem it’s so cool!

Comment

Dear Smurfs' Villagers! As a special thank you to the community for all of your patience and understanding during these past few weeks, we have come up with the following Gifts/compensation:

🍄Wednesday, March 25th, 2020 - Collect 30 Smurfberries from Reporter Smurf's Calendar.

🍄Saturday, March 21st, 2020 - Special Exclusive Offer Sale where the Cotton Candy Shop, Snow Cone Shop, Park Trolly, Bumper Cars, and Fortune Teller Smurf will be available at the lowest price point of USD $4.99.

🍄Also, during the Special Exclusive Offer Sale on the 21st, we will be making the Elite VIP Smurfy Rollercoaster available at a limited-time price point of USD $4.99 (regular price USD $29.99 - $49.99.)

(Please note: In order to see and purchase the Elite VIP Smurfy Rollercoaster at this limited-time price, you must install the version 1.92.0 update.)

We hope that this shows our sincere appreciation to you, our community, and underscores that we truly do value your continued support!

The PopReach Team

Comment

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow, this is amazing news! I can’t wait to get all the amusement park sale items, and like everyone else I am most excited about the Rollercoaster, thanks PopReach!

• Slatour71
                  Slatour71 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Very kind of you to do this Popreach! Thanks!

• Chat noir
                  Chat noir commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lovely gesture, and lovely gifts (at lovely prices!)...thank you so much!

it seems no major bugs so far. great! unfortunately i'm a japanese so not familiar with St Patrick Day🍀🍀🍀 but the new rainbow and gold themed items are great additions for my grove area🌈🌈🌈 👍👍👍
                anyway Happy St. Patrick Day!! 💚💚💚🍀🍀🍀

Comment

• HappySmurf
                  HappySmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yes @yosinori,🏯🌈please, that would be great ... i would also be excited about other holidays in your Country🌈🏯😀yes asmurf you're so right🥺🙏🏻🗺
                  Last edited by HappySmurf; 03-20-2020, 01:28 AM.

• asmurf
                  asmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Me too, it is always fun to learn about other people’s customs. Now we can’t travel this is the only way to get this fix👍👍👍

• skydiver118
                  skydiver118 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I too would love other peoples’ holidays.
                  In addition, I’d love a ‘down under christmas’ where we have Christmas on the island to acknowledge those in the Southern Hemisphere where Christmas is a summer holiday not a winter one.

PopReach Spelling Bee Can we get a schedule for tomorrow's exclusive offer sale event, please 😊

Comment

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	248.9 KB
ID:	256683 Irish eyes are smiling over my green pastures.

Comment

Working...
                X