Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.92.0 St. Patrick's Day update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	289.8 KB
ID:	256685

Comment

Name:	
Size:	318.6 KB
ID:	256687

Comment

There is a bug fix update on google play

Comment

📢Smurfs' Village Bug Fix version 1.92.1 update is live & available for download on the Google Play Store. It will be available on the iOS App Store, and Amazon Appstore soon!

This update contains the following Bug Fixes & Optimizations:
        ​​​​​​​
        🍄 Larger Tap area for Pot of Gold Village Event.
        🍄 Animation / Graphical Fixes for Bombast, Shamrock Smurf, Emerald Sheep, Smurf in Clover Patch, Smurf in Pot of Gold, & Clover Umbrella Smurf.
        🍄Miscellaneous other minor Fixes. (Please note: While no significant ongoing legacy issues got addressed in this update, we are making progress, and they will still get resolved in future updates.)

Comment

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the larger area - that’s really appreciated 🥰

I actually had a bit of good luck today and got Shamrock Smurf!

Name:	614B00B4-59E7-45E5-AB45-69C71C130792.jpeg
Views:	462
Size:	168.8 KB
ID:	256705

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          The shamrock in the flower pot has been a prize from the developers in recent years so I don’t think it’s readily available.

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          The Shamrock in the flower pot came from Lucky Smurf, when they updated him it might have been remove, I’m not sure.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
          Y3nzid_Raxip commented
          Editing a comment
          Darn, well hopefully it can be added to the rarity shop with the XP watering can.

By the way, the iOS bugfix is out. Downloaded it and no issues so far

Comment

I love the animations for St Patrick’s Day! Schlumpfin My version of an Irish flag!!!
          Last edited by Chat noir; 03-21-2020, 03:37 AM.

Comment

• HappySmurf
            HappySmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            😂😂😂🍀☘️🐸🐸🐣🐸🐣i like how the frog looks at the chick🐸🐣🐸🐣🐸😂😂😂👏🏻🍀🍀☘️😂

Any VIPs had a problem with postman? On one of my ipads if I tapped on him it told me that my village was not online - which it was. Rebooted the game, got the same message, force quit the game and rebooted my device and got the ‘two villages are different’ warning.

I’m honestly afraid to test postman again. It worked ok on my other VIP game.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi skydiver118 and @chrystalwest There is definitely something going on, so I created a problem topic and moved all the comments there. I’ve left this here so that if anyone from PopReach sees this, they will see that there is a problem, and have the link. Hope that is OK with you!

Problem topic: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...-bugfix-1-92-1

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            That is perfect Cupcake thank you

💛⭐️🎢🎢🎢⭐️💛🎢🤩..yeahhh yeappy ...👏🏻👏🏻😀🤩🎢🎢🎢🎢⭐️💛

Comment

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow, I love the rollercoaster on the island. Looks as if the smurf on the rubber ring has come down the rollercoaster and is jumping into the sea.❤️❤️❤️

From the Facebook page (and I believe there is a trouble thread already so discussion should probably take place there)

Important Developer Update regarding PopReach server connectivity issues currently affecting Smurfs' Village.

👍First we'd like to say thank you to everyone who has reported this issue. We greatly appreciate it and we have begun our investigation. The affected portions of the game are those that require a connection to our servers such as Postman Smurf, Smurf ID Login, Cloud Saves, and Visiting/Gifting friends.

🛑It is important to also remain calm, and to not panic. As long as you have made a successful Smurf ID Cloud Save prior to this, your progress is save on our servers.

🔎 Initial impressions are that it does appear to just be a client connectivity issue between the game and our servers after installing the most recent update. We hope to have it fixed very soon and will announce more information soon.

⚠️Additionally, we STRONGLY recommend that you never uninstall your Smurfs' Village app from your device, no matter what the issue is. Doing so without a verfied Smurf ID Cloud Save backup will result in the permanent loss of your village progress.

The PopReach Team

Comment

The graphical glitch, Bombast having three arms has been fixed, but not the same glitch with the Yeti, he still has three arms.

Name:	8F8597B7-0F31-42F1-9A19-E8A5EA5AA275.jpeg
Views:	355
Size:	305.3 KB
ID:	256885

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
              Y3nzid_Raxip commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol he’s special

Have you got a daytime picture, though the nighttime one is lovely with all the lights.👍🐙

Comment

Thank you Popreach for the 30 smurfberries, so kind, I shall have a great time spending them😍🥳🥳

Comment

Yes, thank you for the gift Popreach. I got 35 smurfberries, presumably because I have upgraded Editor Smurf's hut which increases Reporter Smurf's daily reward by 15%. If you were considering upgrading his hut in your village, then you might want to do so before collecting today's reward.

Comment

😍 thank you for the 35 SB💙💙💙😊

Name:	
Size:	176.2 KB
ID:	256897
                  🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin 🐱

Comment

Working...
                  X