No announcement yet.

Special Thank You Exclusive Offer Sale Event: 24hrs only March 21st - 22nd 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chat noir , I set the alarm clock as you said and I GOT IT!, funnily play store sent it to my grove, I must have pressed the wrong button, but never mind.....here is my grove funfair. It is only small so apart from the rollercoaster you can do loop de loop, have a swing, or try your luck with the plates. Or just have fun like the girls jumping

Click image for larger version  Name:	3DC16498-D15C-4CAB-96EE-F2E4978F6DE6.jpeg Views:	45 Size:	91.6 KB ID:	256798

Comment

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      ..i like it very much in the groove👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😀👍🏻😨💛🎢⭐️

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats asmurf! I was awake early too this morning so I might have popped back into the game and purchased another coaster... You can never have too much of a good thing eh??! 😉. I like how this looks in the grove, the girls look like they are excitedly queuing up for their turn on the fairground ride!

finally the roller coaster arrived in my amusement park🎉🎉🎉and i used train rails to enlarge it but they are little larger than roller coaster rail. ( or i should say, the roller coaster is little smaller than i expected ) hopefully i hope there'll be one more amusement park update in the future and more roller coaster sections will be added🎢🎢🎢 please Popreach consider it!

Comment

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      This is lovely Yosinori, I wouldn’t have noticed the track difference if you hadn’t pointed it out . I agree another update with more sections would be ideal🐙❤️❤️

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, it would be great if they’d release train track that matches the roller coaster track.

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Spectacular as always @yosinori.

Just wanted to give a big shout out to PopReach to thank them for this brilliant sale and most of all the low price point for the rollercoaster. Giving lots of us the chance to own this VIP Elite item (or two or three or more... 😉) is a gesture I’m sure we all appreciate. I think we’ve all learnt the lesson over the past weeks that we need to be patient as you get to grips with the game, and that you have a big job on your hands, but to know you are still considering us, the players, alongside all this is reassuring. 🤗🎢

Comment

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree, well said👍❤️
Working...
X