No announcement yet.

Special Thank You Exclusive Offer Sale Event: 24hrs only March 21st - 22nd 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Thank You Exclusive Offer Sale Event: 24hrs only March 21st - 22nd 2020

📢 We're having a Special Thank You Exclusive Offer Sale Event! During the event, you will have the opportunity to obtain the Cotton Candy Hut🎪, Snow Cone Shack❄️, Park Tolly🚂, Bumper Cars🚘, Fortune Teller Smurf's Hut🔮, and Smurfy Roller Coaster🎢 for USD $4.99 Each!

❗The Sales Event will be broken up into two rounds, with each round lasting 12 hours. During the rounds, each Exclusive Offer will be made available for a 2-hour window. If you miss the first round, you'll have a second chance later in the day during round 2!

⏰ The Sales Event starts on Saturday, March 21st, 2020. Please see the schedule for exact times. Please note: All times shown in UTC can be converted here: https://bit.ly/38w16Ll

⚠️Please note: We have made some recent adjustments to the Exclusive Offer Sale system to improve countdown timer accuracy, and offer availability.

🛑 If you are not seeing any Exclusive Offers, please make sure you are connected to a strong Cellular or Wi-Fi signal, and or try traveling from the Main Village to another area (Island, Mountain, Planet, Grove, etc.)

❓If you have any additional questions, please comment below!

I am beside myself with anticipation! Whoo hoo! 💃💃💃

Comment

And the Snowcone hut! This going to be an expensive weekend, I totally want all this stuff!

Comment

Woo hoo!! For once being stuck at home trying to avoid coronavirus will have an up side!! 🍭🍦🚃 🚙 🔮🎢

Comment

I hope PopReach's servers are ready!!

Comment

Quarantine shopping spree 💁‍♀️👛👜

Comment

I tried to purchase the sno cone shack, the $ were deducted from my Apple GC (and shows pending on it) but the purchase showed cancelled by the game (and was not placed). I have a support ticket in. I hope the next one works correctly. I’m a bit concerned about the process. Not sure if I should repurchase it and hope for a refund on my card, or just wait.

Comment

Hmmmmm... the park trolly just came through for me at 7am EDT, however, I think it should have come through at 8am, a four hour difference. Usually we are five hours behind, but we switched to daylight savings time (EDT) this month, so now we are only four hours behind. Could someone double check me on that? Am I going crazy? [Don’t answer that last one!]
                Last edited by Cupcake; 03-21-2020, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• ChristalWest
                  ChristalWest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cupcake, I believe that you are correct. I am on CDT and should be 5 hours ahead of UTC. This means that the sno cone shack should’ve just ended (7:00 am CDT) and the park trolley started, but the park trolley has been offered for an hour already. I’m thinking that both this site and the chart are still on standard time (note, my posting time of this shows around 4 am Pacific time instead of 5 am).
                  Last edited by ChristalWest; 03-21-2020, 05:06 AM.

It’s here! The Roller Coaster is up now!

Comment

• Chat noir
                  Chat noir commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Couldn’t be happier!!! (Well, yes, in real life, we could, but here in virtual world it’s very cheering!)

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I went a little crazy.... 😂😂😂

. And this is what is cheering me up right now! Thank you PopReach !

Comment

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love your fun house with the mirrors, very clever!

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	348.1 KB
ID:	256747
                Last edited by ChristalWest; 03-21-2020, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Oh boy I almost forgot the rollercoaster! 😱😖🙄. Thanks goodness I came on the Forum and saw these posts. I managed to get these beauties 5 mins before the sale ended!! 😅😅😅

Comment

Oh bother, I’ve missed it, what time is it back, I would love the roller coaster🐙😍😍

Comment

• Cupcake
                      Cupcake commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It will be back 9 hours from whatever local time you posted your comment above!

• Chat noir
                      Chat noir commented
                      Editing a comment
                      UK time tomorrow (Sunday) morning between 5am and 7am, if you’re awake!

• asmurf
                      asmurf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I got it, I got it 🤩🤩🤩

Got my amusement pier and carnival set up. I missed the Cotton Candy shack since I missed the alarm I set.

Name:	image_10210.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	555.5 KB
ID:	256761

Name:	image_10209.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	472.9 KB
ID:	256762

Comment

• HappySmurf
                      HappySmurf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      💛👏🏻⭐️ Stroumpfette beautiful your Little circus area especially in the night mode 🎢💛🎢👏🏻👍🏻⭐️

• Schtroumpfette
                      Schtroumpfette commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you, HappySmurf! 🥰🥰

• cosmickitten
                      cosmickitten commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lovely Stroumpfette. I’m looking for some inspiration for my funfair, I’m getting loads of ideas from here! 😁

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_10213.jpg Views:	2 Size:	440.0 KB ID:	256790

Thank you PopReach! I bought all the sales this weekend, but the roller coasters were my favorite!!!!

Comment

• Chat noir
                      Chat noir commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Fantastic funfair!

• cosmickitten
                      cosmickitten commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Brilliant @Purple.

• Schtroumpfette
                      Schtroumpfette commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I love the loops of the roller coaster. So glad you were able to get more than one.
                  Working...
                  X