Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Important Announcement] Developer Update regarding PopReach sever connectivity issues currently affecting Smurfs' Village

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Important Announcement] Developer Update regarding PopReach sever connectivity issues currently affecting Smurfs' Village

‼️Important Developer Update regarding PopReach server connectivity issues currently affecting Smurfs' Village.

👍First, we'd like to say thank you to everyone who has reported this issue. We greatly appreciate it and we have begun our investigation. The affected portions of the game are those that require a connection to our servers such as Postman Smurf, Smurf ID Login, Cloud Saves and Visiting/Gifting friends.

🛑It is important to also remain calm and not panic. As long as you have made a successful Smurf ID Cloud Save prior to this, your progress is safe on our servers.

🔎 Initial impressions are that it does appear to just be a client connectivity issue between the game and our servers after installing the most recent update. We hope to have it fixed very soon and will announce more information soon.

⚠️Additionally, we STRONGLY recommend that you never uninstall your Smurfs' Village app from your device, no matter what the issue is. Doing so without a verified Smurf ID Cloud Save backup will result in the permanent loss of your village progress.

The PopReach Team

Today, my game crashes when I try to make a manual backup. This is very concerning because manual backups are the only protection players on Android have against lost progress while Tracker visits the village and disables the exit buttons.

The exit problem connected to Tracker is an ongoing problem that has not seen any remedy in many months.

I'm rebooting my device again to see if the crashing stops.

Playing on Android 9, Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Level 148.

Comment

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      That has been going on for at least a year or longer

• Stroumpfette
      Stroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      debbles smurf Yes, I believe you're right. I couldn't recall for sure, but I am pretty sure I was still undergoing chemo when it first started.

Please also note, we cannot collect the smurfberry from the movie hut or watch ads on the caravan because of the no connectivity message.

Comment

Originally posted by Stroumpfette View Post
      Please also note, we cannot collect the smurfberry from the movie hut or watch ads on the caravan because of the no connectivity message.
      I’m having this problem

Comment

Yes, I can’t gift today, though I have received gifts so obviously not everyone is affected. Reporter is still connected though so whatever the problem is it obviously doesn’t affect all aspects of the game🤔

Comment

Have these problems all days now.. sometimes i cannot gift, sometimes postman is saying i have no connection, sometimes i cannot log into my smurf id... really annoying but i try to be patient. Maybe after the weekend we‘ll get news about this!

Comment

Working...
          X