Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contest] Share your Springtime Easter Parade screenshots for a chance to win 675 Stardust!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Contest] Share your Springtime Easter Parade screenshots for a chance to win 675 Stardust!

🌸 How to Enter 🌸
    • Take an in-game screenshot of your village area featuring a "Springtime Easter Parade!" theme and share it here in a reply to this topic!

πŸ“œ Rules and GuidelinesπŸ“œ
    • Screenshots can be of any area. Do not post someone else's village or it will not be counted.
    • Screenshots must not be manipulated or edited with imaging software such as Photoshop.
    • Enter as many times as you like, but each community member can only be chosen as a winner once and may only receive one prize.
    • Duplicate accounts are a violation of Community Rules and Guidelines.
    • Submit your entries as a comment to this topic only. Entries submitted elsewhere such as in another post will not be counted.
    • Please try and use the best quality image that you can.
    • If someone is having difficulties in submitting their entry, please offer to help them or notify Spelling Bee or assistance.
    • Submissions must be received by Sunday, April 12th, 2020 at 12:00 AM MIDNIGHT PDT. Winners will be announced shortly thereafter.
    • Winners must provide their own Smurf ID/Support ID to claim their prize. Prizes cannot be passed to or be claimed by someone else.

🌟Prizes and Winners🌟
    • Five winners will be chosen based on the Smurfiness of their submissions.
    • Each winner will receive the prize of 675 Stardust.
    • If the winner does not wish to receive Stardust, they can request either 200 Smurfberries or a Heart of Gold Statue.
    • An individual community member can only win once and receive one prize despite multiple entries.
    πŸ’Additional GuidelinesπŸ’
    • Make sure to check your Private Messages here on the Forum and your email after the contest to see if you’ve won.
    • Never share your Support ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. PopReach Employees will contact you by email if we need your Support ID to award your prize.
    • Please follow the directions of PopReach Employees & the Community Manager Spelling Bee

πŸ’› PopReach would like to give a special thank you to skydiver118 for coming up with this contest idea!

Ok, so here’s the thread for quarantine contests. The rules are, well keep it appropriate for the kiddies.
    The prize - bragging rights and will be determined by the number of likes on a post.

This week’s theme - what many of us are just starting to enjoy at the moment (well half of us) spring flowers. So how about an easter parade? Spring flowers? Smurfy Spring. Since tomorrow is Palm Sunday we can have entries in by Easter Saturday - aka next saturday and then after Easter we’ll choose another theme.

So have fun decorating:

yosinori saitou CupcakeMorning Sky asmurf

Know anyone else to tag? I’m drawing a blank at the moment.
    Last edited by skydiver118; 03-28-2020, 07:50 AM.

Comment

This is a fun idea skydiver118. Here’s my first entry. It’s an old pic that I have posted before but it’s my fave area and it’s flowery and Easter-ish in theme. I’ll post some more when I’ve done some flowery decorating! I’ll tag yosinori saitou, Cupcake, Purple! and Morning Sky because their decorating skills are always amazing. Also Stroumpfette, AlleycatttSmurf, HappySmurf, happybird, Chat noir, Unicorn Smurf, Tamara Abbott and anyone else I’ve forgotten. Let’s see some flowery entries!

Comment

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’•πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ°πŸ°πŸŒˆπŸ˜€Love the coloursπŸ’šπŸ§‘πŸŒˆπŸ’›πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ’•

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Look at the little cuties, adorable πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Love all these colourful bunnies and flowers🌸🌼🐰🌸🌼🐰🌸🌼🐰🌸🌼🐰

cosmickitten Beautiful! Thank you so much. I love all the bunnies.

Comment

I'll put something together.

I'm sewing masks here in Indiana, but today I am mentally drained and I was feeling guilty for not gifting the last couple of days.

Comment

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Don’t worry about not gifting, sounds like you are doing something a bit more important Stroumpfette! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ˜·

I have not gifted since my device crashed last week.

Stroumpfette Sewing masks, taking care of yourself and your family, that’s more important than this game.

Comment

I removed my Valentine's decorations and added the spring ones in. I love this section of my Grove.

Happy Spring! Stay safe, my smurfy friends. πŸ’œβ™₯οΈπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_10227.jpg
Views:	756
Size:	714.7 KB
ID:	256968

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            What a wonderfully smurfy sceneπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Absolutely wonderful and one of my favourites so far! Thanks for sharing! Beautiful!

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, Chat noir, HappySmurf, AlleycatttSmurf, and LightofFire.

I just popped in for a second. I'll try to catch up in a couple of days.

Stroumpfette You sew- no need to feel guilt for anything! Your friends will still be here when you want to engage!

Comment

skydiver118 Thankyou for starting this wonderful idea πŸ’‘

I just took a screenshot in the grove and want to tag Twinkiepie and the whole Bongfish Team! You gave us such a great time!

Comment

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            I like this scenery much! Great arrangement

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you so much for the tag It were good times!

Some of you may remember that last year I made a little β€˜Count the Hidden Eggs’ contest, and I will try to do another one this year if I can!

Meanwhile: These are from last year, but I don’t think I ever published them... Mandala or crop circle- what do you think? I did a couple of Iterations and deliberately left the crop signs there as I wanted the mature crops.

Click image for larger version  Name:	BD1DED9E-359F-4344-B6FE-7A167147B19E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	223.9 KB ID:	256974

Click image for larger version  Name:	6C6F5536-F6F9-4A5C-AFCD-EA2C59385C17.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	222.6 KB ID:	256975

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            LightofFire It is in the free round, but is quite hard to win. I really loved it, so played the game obsessively for awhile because I wanted a lot of them! πŸ˜‚

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice to know... i have his game since it came out but have never seen any of this zucchinis πŸ˜… couldnt remember if there was a picture of them in the β€žshare the prizesβ€œ thread.... my little smurfling plays his game on the ipad, as far as i know he never wons one, too. So it is maybe a wonder that youβ€˜ve won so many! But maybe detective knows about your passion for it πŸ˜… hey heβ€˜s a detective, probably he found it out πŸ˜‹

• chocolatte
            chocolatte commented
            Editing a comment
            This is a very healthy Easter Egg, Cupcake πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€ Yup we need to eat lots of veggie to stay healthy these days.

I adore the Easter bunnies. Our new little shamrock bunny fits in well with the rest of the gangπŸ˜„

Click image for larger version  Name:	F7BA7CBB-4400-4906-ACD5-51276FFAFB77.jpeg Views:	36 Size:	166.4 KB ID:	256980

Comment

• HappySmurf
            HappySmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            ..πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ°πŸ’šπŸ°πŸ’šπŸ°yes i like the green bunny tooπŸ’šπŸ°πŸ’šπŸ°πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ°πŸ’šπŸ°πŸ’šπŸ‘πŸ»

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful Easter Bunnies🌸🌸🌸🐰🐰🐰🌸🌸🌸🐰🐰🐰🌸🌸🌸

Easter, with rabbits and flowers: just what we need! Plus a shedload of chocolate, of course!

Comment

• HappySmurf
            HappySmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            .πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸŽ¨πŸ₯šπŸ°πŸ°πŸŽ¨πŸŽ¨πŸ°πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ€πŸ€πŸŽ¨. πŸ˜€looks like the rabbits have gathered to paint the eggsπŸ˜€ πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ¨πŸ€πŸŽ¨πŸŽ¨πŸ°πŸ’šπŸ€πŸ°πŸ˜€πŸ₯š

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Yummy, yummyπŸ˜‹

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Love this and those happy hoppy bunniesπŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°

Spring, Easter, or anytime, flowers on the Mountain! βœ¨πŸ°β˜€οΈπŸŒ·πŸŒΌπŸ’«πŸ’žβœ¨ (I love this idea, by the way! We all could use some colorful Springtime cheer right now, I think.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	1D19965E-BD2F-469E-B9EF-D6234B2304C4.jpeg
Views:	643
Size:	411.1 KB
ID:	256986

Comment

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful πŸ’πŸŒΎπŸŽ‹πŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸŒ»πŸŒΌπŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸ₯€

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Such a cozy place.....but wait.... what does this HUGE spider do there? Really don’t want to sit nearby....maybe she search for Easter eggs and only could find.....me.... dramatically imagination πŸ˜…

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful Springtime Flowers🌸🌸🌸🌼🌼🌼🌸🌸🌸🌼🌼🌼🌸🌸🌸

A field of dreams (errr..sheep!) overlooking a Spring/ Easter scene

Comment

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            A lot of work to create...very neatπŸ‘

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            A field of sheep indeed!! And so colourful!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ

Smurfs are gathering at my Mother Nature's park to celebrate Easter. i wonder what are they going to do. i think maybe it's hide and seek Easter Egg Smurfs gameπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„Happy Easter everybody!πŸ£πŸ£πŸ£πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            I love this scene and all the beautiful pink accentsπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh I’m loving this yosinori saitou! You can never ever have too much pink! πŸ’–

• chocolatte
            chocolatte commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, I want to walk in this lovely park 🌸🌸🌸
        Working...
        X