Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contest] Share your Springtime Easter Parade screenshots for a chance to win 675 Stardust!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

🐝🌻 πŸ₯šπŸπŸ°πŸπŸŒ»πŸ°πŸ₯š...with so much easter joy it is of no use to be disguised as a sunflower ...πŸ˜‚πŸπŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸπŸ₯šπŸ°πŸπŸ°πŸŒ»

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      What a beautiful Easter / Spring scene!!πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒ·πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ

Love Gargamel hiding in the sunflowersπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, really nice and so colorful! Absosmurfy!

So this picture needs some backstory: Easter falls on my birthday this year. It’s happened a few times before, but this is the first time it’s been in such unusual circumstances. I normally love having a birthday in early Spring because the leaves and flowers are starting to come out, birds chirp, and it’s a great time for walks in the woods and hunting for morels. And Easter means sweets, new dresses and one of my favorite church hymns. But this year, we are all confined and living under the spectre of this terrible pandemic. Anyway, I was inspired by another year I had an Easter birthday when I was probably about 9 or 10 and asked for an ice cream cake, and it was shaped like a giant Easter egg. So, I decided to decorate my village accordingly and all of my smurfy friends are cordially invited to my smurfy Easter birthday party, complete with balloons, sweets, and many virtual and figurative Easter eggs. Come have a slice of giant ice cream cake! Please stay safe and have a smurfy day!

Comment

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      What a beautiful story and really nice arrangement! Happy Birthday πŸ₯³ to you, it’s nice to read you again. So thank you for the invitation and i will leave you a birthday gift beside your cake. 🍦

• Lilly
      Lilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy belated birthday ejic12 !

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy belated birthday....thank you for the invite....it looks like a great cake, yummyπŸ˜‹

Since amusement parks and beaches in the main village are closed due to social ...err items distancing issue (overcrowded villageπŸ˜‚) .. so my smurfs celebrate Easter by Eggs Hunting at the temporary set up at island water park. Where they can still be happy & merry & play with roller coaster *thanks to Popreach for the sales! *
    They just have to be careful because some are Dino eggs.

πŸ₯šπŸ°πŸ₯šπŸ°πŸ₯šπŸ°HAPPY EASTER EVERYONEπŸ₯šπŸ°πŸ₯šπŸ°πŸ₯šπŸ°

Last edited by chocolatte; 04-13-2020, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      This is so much easter beach Fun...πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸŒ΄πŸŒŠπŸ°πŸŒŠπŸŒ΄πŸ°πŸŒ΄πŸŒŠπŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄Great ideaπŸŽ‰πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Happy Easter!! I love your gorgeous and cheerful waterparkπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

• chocolatte
      chocolatte commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Chat noir , HappySmurf & AlleycatttSmurf glad to hear from all of you πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ .... Panic buying is what happened to the rollercoasters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      I wish you guys doing fine & well 🌸🌼🌷🌹 I also wish for all our dearest forum members to stay healthy & safe❀️❀️❀️

So i have made a few changes with the new update and that’s my little easter area 😊

Comment

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      mmaalleennkkaa 🌸🌼🌷🌹🐰I would like to sit in this colorful Easter bunny meadowπŸ˜€πŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸ°πŸŒ΄πŸŒΈ

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Ooh I love all the beautiful colours and the bright and happy sceneπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’–

• mmaalleennkkaa
      mmaalleennkkaa commented
      Editing a comment
      HappySmurf thank you 😊

AlleycatttSmurf thank you sweetheart ❀

A BIG smurfy thank you to all who entered the contest! We hope you had a safe and happy Easter weekend, and that you will join us in congratulating:

ejic12 Post #47
    orichingoo Post #34
    HappySmurf Post #39
    Y3nzid_Raxip Post #38
    Stroumpfette Post#7!

If you were chosen as a winner, please send a private message to PopReach and let us know which prize you would like (Stardust, Smurfberries, or Heart of Gold Statue), along with your Smurf ID!

Congratulations once again, and be on the lookout for another contest soon! 🌟

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations to all the amazingly talented winnersπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Thank you to everyone who shared your beautiful Easter Villages, you are all a bright spot in these trying timesπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Congratulations to the winners. THere were some fantastically lovely and creative entries.

Comment

Congrats to ejic12 orichingoo HappySmurf Y3nzid_Raxip Stroumpfette- your entries were amazing- thanks for sharing!

Comment

Oh my smurfs! I can't believe I won something. This made my day.

Congratulations @ejic12 @orichingoo @HappySmurf and @Y3nzid_Raxip

This was such a happy distraction.

Comment

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m really happy for you Stroumpfette. I hope you are keeping well in these strange times. πŸ’–

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          cosmickitten thank you!

I am madly sewing masks. I am working all my waking hours.

I promise to begin gifting again soon. Please bear with me.

I hope you are safe and well in your part of this interconnected world.

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          I am fine Stroumpfette thank you, looking after my mum who is unwell and requires a lot of care. It’s stressful at times but we will get through it! Please don’t worry about gifting, it’s so unimportant and you are doing something so worthwhile you don’t need to apologise. I will always bear with you! Just make sure you don’t overdo it - you need to look after yourself too. πŸ€—

Congrats to ejic12 orichingoo HappySmurf Y3nzid_Raxip Stroumpfette

i enjoyed seeing everyone's Easter pics. πŸ˜ƒ

Comment

OMG! Thank you so much. Congrats to all the winners and everyone who who participated. Thank you, thank you!

Comment

πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸ°πŸ°πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’₯πŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ°πŸ°πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’šπŸŒˆπŸ°πŸ’›πŸŒˆβ€οΈπŸŒˆπŸ’šπŸŽ‰πŸ°πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸŒˆπŸ’ƒπŸΌWaaaaaahooo ooooooooπŸŒˆπŸŽ‰β€οΈπŸ’›πŸŽ‰β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’›πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’›πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’₯πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’₯πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’₯πŸ’₯β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’›so many thanks for the dear congratulations ... πŸŽ‰πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌI am very happy about the win ... β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜€πŸ€©I choose the heart of Gold...πŸ’›but because it is so much fun to make someone else happy and I already have a heart of gold, I would like to send another one to my dear ones neighbor and give us a longstanding member in this forum LightofFire β˜ΊοΈπŸŒˆπŸŽ‰
            I think you haven't won one yet, right?...but one wants to move into your village...πŸ’›...
            🌈πŸ’₯πŸ’›πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ’›have a lot of fun and that it brightens up these and all other days for you and the little blue ones and everyone who comes to visit your village ...πŸ’›πŸŒˆπŸ’›πŸ’₯πŸ’›πŸŒˆπŸ’₯πŸŒˆπŸ’›thank you popreach πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽ‰ again for a wonderful competition that will delight all our hearts with so many nice posts and pictures that have been taken and thank you all πŸ˜™and let your heart shine especially in these times .. and every other dayπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’₯

Comment

• cosmickitten
              cosmickitten commented
              Editing a comment
              That’s a lovely gesture HappySmurf and totally typical of your lovely, happy, emoji filled nature! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’πŸ€—

Congrats to all winner πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸŒ·

Comment

Congratulations, lucky winners! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Comment

Congratulations to all the winnersπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners 😊

Comment

Working...
                  X