Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contest] Share your Springtime Easter Parade screenshots for a chance to win 675 Stardust!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I first checked the winner, I was so happy that I almost cried.πŸ˜‚ In fact, I really hoped to be a winner, but I thought it was impossible because there were so many people with such wonderful villages, items and ideas. I was lucky in the upload timing. It's all thanks to you who chose 'Like'. Most of all, I'm happy to be included in the award with @ejic12 @HappySmurf @Y3nzid_Raxip @Stroumpfette, who has a really great village. Thank you PopReach (i sent message. i want heart of gold)

(p.s. My English is not perfect. I ask for your understanding.)
    Last edited by orichingoo; 04-14-2020, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Thank you to PopReach for holding the contest, I’m very excited to be among the winners and collect my prize, which happens to be my only b-day present this year . Congratulations to the other winners orichingoo HappySmurf Y3nzid_RaxipStroumpfette on your beautiful creations! It’s neat to see how different each one is. Thank you also to my faithful friends, including Cupcake yosinori saitouLightofFireUnicorn Smurf andcosmickitten for your birthday wishes and virtual gifts! Everyone is still welcome to the party, the cake hasn’t melted yet!

Comment

• cosmickitten
        cosmickitten commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats ejic12! I’m so pleased - I really wanted you to win for your birthday! πŸŽ‚

Many congratulations to ejic12. orichingoo. HappySmurf. Y3nzid_Raxip. and Stroumpfette. Some great designs (and back-stories) amid a wealth of Smurfy talent from the Forum! And thank you to skydiver118. for thinking up the competition in the first place!
      Last edited by Chat noir; 04-14-2020, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Many congratulations all πŸ˜€πŸ‘ the Winners πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ˜„
        πŸ¦₯ Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin 🐱

Comment

orichingooejic12 HappySmurfY3nzid_Raxip Stroumpfette Many congratulations to our worthy winners, well deserved all of you! πŸ†πŸ‘πŸ» And well done to everyone who entered, there were lots of beautiful and creative designs. 😍

Comment

congratulations ejic12 orichingoo HappySmurf Y3nzid_Raxip Stroumpfette πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ£πŸ£πŸ£πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠγ€€
            looking at every participants' colourful, great, and happy villages always gives me fun and happiness ( now that's what we need especially in this hard time ) thank you all participants for great spring villages!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
            Last edited by yosinori saitou; 04-14-2020, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Thankyou PopReach and skydiver118 for this wonderful contest and congrats to all winners!

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners!πŸ₯³ Absolutely adorable entries and so colourful scenes. All the winners deserve it so much!

@happysmurf: I’m overwhelmed! Thank you so much for this gift! I really appreciate it and want to say thank you for this nice gesture! πŸ₯° and you are right, i hadn’t one so far!

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Comment

Congratulations to everyone who participated, this is exactly what makes this forum so greatβ€οΈπŸ‘

Comment

Working...
                    X