Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Important Announcement] Development Team update regarding the recent intermittent Internet Connectivity issues currently affecting Smurfs' Village

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Important Announcement] Development Team update regarding the recent intermittent Internet Connectivity issues currently affecting Smurfs' Village

‼️Important Development Team update regarding the recent intermittent Internet Connectivity issues currently affecting Smurfs' Village.

✅After a thorough investigation, we have determined that the recent intermittent connectivity issues appear to be the result of congested internet traffic to our servers. Due to the ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic, there has been a dramatic increase in internet usage across the globe. While our servers are capable of accommodating our player base, the throughput to the servers can become strained, which in turn can cause this unfortunate issue to occur occasionally.

🛑It is essential to remain calm and not panic. As long as you can make at least one successful Smurf ID Cloud Save, your progress is safe on our servers.

💡Smurfs' Village requires a stable and robust connection to access such features as Postman Smurf, Smurf ID Login, Cloud Saves, Videos, and Visiting/Gifting friends. If you are unable to access these online features, wait a few minutes, and try again later.

⚠️Additionally, we STRONGLY recommend that you never uninstall your Smurfs' Village app from your device, no matter what the issue is. Doing so without a verified Smurf ID Cloud Save backup will result in the permanent loss of your village progress.
    The PopReach Team

So there’s nothing wrong, just too much traffic, Be patient and try back later

Comment

Ok, thank you.

Comment

I was able to visit 5 friends... after that the connection was lost... and i‘m not be able to get it back. Also the time loss bug is becoming excessive since the last three days! Really don’t know what’s going on... and Reporter was telling me two days in a row i have to pay 1. SB for the lost day but haven’t forgotten to collect. On planet and grove my wonders aren’t ready to collect - usually on Sunday, last weeks on Monday and now not even on Tuesday ready! Sorry but with all these ongoing issues, it doesn’t makes sense to play like i usually do.

Comment

I'm new to the game and I was having some connection trouble yesterday, but I was having connection troubles on another game as well. Glad to know it was caused by nothing more than large amounts of traffic. I did manage to save to the cloud earlier. Now that I know about this I'll be careful to save and I'll just try later if I'm having connection issues.

I was unable to exit using my phone's exit/back button, but I did see something about not being able to do that while Tracker was in the village. Now that he's gone for me though, I keep getting a pop-up from him about the XP event being over and it's very annoying. Is there a way to stop Tracker from bugging me every time I enter the game or exit from a mini-game?

I haven't noticed any discrepancies regarding reward times though, which is good.

Comment

Hi FantomoDrako and welcome to the forum! Did you remember to collect your XP from Tracker? Look for his tripod and see if the XP sign is bouncing above it!

Comment

Hi Cupcake and thank you! I did collect the XP, yes. If I click on his tripod (there's nothing over it either) then I get a message saying 'Tracker is away'. There doesn't seem to be anything else I can do and his messages are very irritating as they pop up after everything I do.

Comment

FantomoDrako that is irritating indeed and something that shouldn’t be happening! Two more things: You might try rebooting your device completely. Also, just keep a close eye out for other anomalies and let us know if you see any.

As an aside, if you want someone to see a comment that you make to them, please put an ‘@‘ in front of their forum name. I just happened to see your comment to me but did not receive a notification.

Comment

Cupcake Ah, thanks for the ping tip! I did reboot my phone earlier in the day and it hasn't seemed to have helped at all sadly. I will keep an eye out for any other problems for sure!

Comment

Hi Cupcake ! Just wanted to let you know that the problem with Tracker seems to have solved itself - I haven't seen the pop-up all day. I only started getting connectivity issues a couple of hours ago, which is right in the middle of the high internet traffic hours for here. It only affects my cinema and sometimes won't play ads, but it doesn't stop me from anything else.

Comment

• ChristalWest
                      ChristalWest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      FantomoDrako, I have the same. Tracker finished just fine but videos are problematic during the day. The internet connectivity issues will likely persist for quite some time as the providers in the entire supply chain are being heavily challenged.

• FantomoDrako
                      FantomoDrako commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ChristalWest My problematic time is at night as the heavy traffic time is 7-11pm in Australia. I haven't really had any trouble during the day, but I do get what you're saying. Just gotta be patient and give the game time to do its thing. I'm honestly happy just planting crops and poking smurfs. I adore Jokey's giggle XD

Someone else has that 🧐 ?otherwise only Friends were always
                    🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin 🐱

Comment

• Cupcake
                      Cupcake commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You may have to reset your Smurfy ID password- that hs been happening a lot recently, too. Go to your My Account screen and tap Smurfy ID settings, then if it asks you to set a new password, you will need to do so.

Tank you Cupcake for the info
                    🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin 🐱

Comment

I was working hours on the redecoration of my grove and collecting rare seeds, and out of nowhere all lost and got back to a state of hours ago 😭
                      can it be the same issue? Or is it another type of glitch?

Comment

• Cupcake
                        Cupcake commented
                        Editing a comment
                        This is probably the issue here: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...fected-as-well

The ‘lost progress’ bug has been going on for awhile. I suggest doing a manual cloud save frequently, especially after decorating or buying an item!

• Katica0115
                        Katica0115 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you very much for the advice Cupcake, I take your advice and do manual savings
                    Working...
                    X