Easter Exclusive Offer Sale Event: 24hrs only April 4th - 5th 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Exclusive Offer Sale Event: 24hrs only April 4th - 5th 2020

📢 We're having an Easter Exclusive Offer Sale Event! During the event, you will have the opportunity to obtain the Easter Egg Painting Table🎨, Easter Hut💐, Easter Glow Bunny🐰, Easter Egg Hut🥚, Easter Fuzzles🟣, and Painter's Paint a Tree Hut🌳 for USD $4.99 Each!

❗The Sales Event will be broken up into two rounds, with each round lasting 12 hours. During the rounds, each Exclusive Offer will be made available for a 2-hour window. If you miss the first round, you'll have a second chance later in the day during round 2!

⏰ The Sales Event starts on Saturday, April 4th, 2020. Please see the schedule for exact times. Please note: All times shown in UTC can be converted here: https://bit.ly/38w16Ll

⚠️Please note: We have made some recent adjustments to the Exclusive Offer Sale system to improve countdown timer accuracy, and offer availability.

🛑 If you are not seeing any Exclusive Offers, please make sure you are connected to a strong Cellular or Wi-Fi signal, and or try traveling from the Main Village to another area (Island, Mountain, Planet, Grove, etc.)

❓If you have any additional questions, please comment below!

🐰😀thank you Spelling Bee
    🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin 🐱

Comment

the offers for this 24-hour event aren't showing up

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by Spelling Bee View Post
        🛑 If you are not seeing any Exclusive Offers, please make sure you are connected to a strong Cellular or Wi-Fi signal, and or try traveling from the Main Village to another area (Island, Mountain, Planet, Grove, Island.
        Did you try these things, Cheese?

• ChristalWest
        ChristalWest commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake, cheese, I am having this issue with the table and the Easter Hut. The other offers showed up. I have good internet and have relaunched and moved between areas to no avail. I have the table, but I did want the Easter hut...it should be next, so fingers crossed for this last time....and 15 minutes later it works...?
        Last edited by ChristalWest; 04-04-2020, 02:27 PM.

I ran out of offers I think I missed two It was vacant their schedule I'm connected to the internet

Comment

here now that it has already appeared

Comment

Spelling Bee Any sneak peeks for the next update...I really need a positive in all this negative.

Comment

I didn't see all the offers either. I'm at home with strong WiFi.

I saw a couple but not all of them.

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
              Y3nzid_Raxip commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe you’ll only see those you can have multiples of in one area... if you’ve already placed a single available item you won’t see it again.
          Working...
          X