Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.93.0 Springtime / Easter update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is not working when I try to enter the game's cloud save fix this bug

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Go to your My Account settings and make sure your Smurfy ID is turned on! It sometimes turns itself off.

The game never told me there was update, I had to go and manually start it through Google Play. Thank you to you guys for telling me there was an update! XD

I love the Glowing Tree with the little purple dangling beads? Flowers? I don't know, but I love it - that you get with Botanist Smurf. Now I must binge watch at the video place to get enough SB after buying Botanist. I need lots of those trees.

Comment

• FantomoDrako
      FantomoDrako commented
      Editing a comment
      Cupcake So sorry for the ping but I can't seem to find the Bunny Sanctuary. How do you get that and where is it?

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi! It’s the new Wonder in the Easter update. And, if you’re ever at a loss finding items, it’s worth trying the new-ish text search option: just type in what you’re looking for. See screenshots next post. Welcome to the forum.... Good luck!
      Last edited by Chat noir; 04-08-2020, 01:46 AM.

• FantomoDrako
      FantomoDrako commented
      Editing a comment
      Chat noir Added my own screenshot to a new post. But hello and thanks for the welcome! I already love it here.

FantomoDrako

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_10311.jpg
Views:	636
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	257583

And all the new stuff for the latest update can be found here...

Name:	image_10312.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	171.2 KB
ID:	257584
    Last edited by Chat noir; 04-08-2020, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Chat noir Yeah, I've searched. I honestly can't see it - it isn't there. Here's what I get if I search for 'bunny sanctuary'

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200408-190421_Smurfs_Village.jpg?width=866&height=421.jpg Views:	0 Size:	76.5 KB ID:	257586
      No matter what tab/section I look through I can't find it. At all. I've gone through everything at least 3 times because I really wanted it but... I've restarted the game several times and I've even rebooted my phone. Nothing! D:

Comment

• FantomoDrako
        FantomoDrako commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake questions are fine! I'd like to get to the bottom of this, so ask away! In the Wonders section of my store I can only see Papa Smurf Wood Carving and Liberty Smurfette.

Am I just not a high enough level?

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, you are just not at a high enough level yet! You will be hit with many, many wonders in a little while. Personally, I do not place them all.. Here is a really useful link for all things Smurfy in case you have not found it already: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...-level-you-are
        Last edited by Cupcake; 04-08-2020, 03:38 AM.

• FantomoDrako
        FantomoDrako commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake Ah, is that all then? I'll work towards it. Thank you for all of your help! I just replied to the PM but you can ignore it now lol

I found that earlier today actually! But thank you! I only plan to get the ones I really like as I'm not much of a collector. I'll keep checking the store as I level up.
        Last edited by FantomoDrako; 04-08-2020, 03:46 AM.

🐰😊🐣💙💙💙 Tank you for the Update
      🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin 🐱

Comment

Well this was a nice surprise this morning - a mystery update! I’m liking Botanical Smurf and his plants although I wasn’t blown away until I put Night Mode on and then... wow... They REALLY come to life in the dark, the glow on them is gorgeous. My question tho is where are the EO’s?? I’ve burned through a chunk of smurfberries trying to win The Egg Bunny to no avail (I NEVER win a decent prize in the MMB), and buying Smurfs with watering cans (too cute), so I desperately need some good offers. Will they start tomorrow Spelling Bee? And any hints of what they might be? A greenhouse would be cool.

Comment

• ChristalWest
          ChristalWest commented
          Editing a comment
          cosmickitten, I hadn’t looked at botanist hut in night view. If actually does look better there. And AlleycatttSmurf, thanks for the MMB local save reminder. I had forgotten about that.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
          Y3nzid_Raxip commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m so over MMB I just wish they would sell the item with the amount of SBs needed to obtain them...it’s a waste. They could sell it towards the end of the cycle of EOs and kept it in the MMB for people who choose to spend SBs to have multiple.

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          I FINALLY won the Egg Bunny! 😁👏🏻🎉🎊. It’s taken me 7 weeks, opening an average of 25-30 boxes per day and today was the day. Thank you AlleycatttSmurf for the ‘recover’ tip - I couldn’t have done it without! 😁

Snapdragon animation🤩🤩🤩

Comment

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Uuuuh wow, thank you so much for posting this, I was wondering what the animation is👍😄

The Bugfix for IOS is live. Can’t find out what has been fixed.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning Sky This Bug Fix update addresses a few issues with the new items, as well as some background optimization. Additionally, the Springtime Crop Pack was meant to be implemented into this update, but it has been delayed until the 1.94.0 version update.

Spelling Bee ,
        many thanks for the bugfix 1.93.1,
        I downloaded it to my iPad.
        Unfortunately my bug with the crystal mill on the mountain still exists. The lower crystals are not recognized and it is requested to buy the geologist's house that I already bought for money.

Shouldn't it be possible to plant daffodils with the bugfix as well?

And with the bottle post on the island unfortunately the profits are still not shown.

AlleycatttSmurf
        your animation ist very funny

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Marla Stein The legacy bugs will be addressed in future updates, hopefully starting as soon as the next update. The Springtime Crops should have been implemented with this update, but there was an unfortunate delay and now they'll be arriving later.

After installing the new update 1.93.1 on my Ipad yesterday I made the experience that I'm still able to play the video at the video hut but after watching the video and typing on the cross for closing the video I return to my main village but I don't gain the smurfberry. 12 hours before it was working. I have been trying it several time and restarted the game but the result still remains.

Does anyone have the same issue? I haven't found this bug in another previous statement.

Comment

Comment

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for these, so cute.
            Happy Easter 🐣🐣🐣

• orichingoo
            orichingoo commented
            Editing a comment
            so cuuuuuuute!!! happy easter~~!!

• HappySmurf
            HappySmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            ...that is so eastersmurfy🤩🐰🐰🐰⭐️🐰💥💥⭐️💥🐰🐰HAPPY EASTER FOR ALL OF YOU💥💥⭐️💥⭐️😊🐰🐰👏🏻🐰💥

I just got a Wood sign for 10 smurfberries, now it’s gone. Also it took me three times to sign in through Facebook and recreate a new account through here.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome to the forum, Rosey! If I remember correctly, SV has not been working correctly with Facebook for awhile. The best thing is to create a Smurfy ID and just use that. Personally, in my Account Settings within SV, I keep Game Center and Facebook turned off.

Also, there has been a problem with the areas other than the main Village going back in time. Did you buy the wood in the Main Village? I always do a manual cloud save after I purchase something so that I know it is saved.

I had already created an account for the forum, I thought. I have an account through Game Center and of course Facebook. I also follow Smurfs Village through Twitter and Instagram, which is why I am baffled through this lol.
          No I bought the Gift Me Sign for wood, for my Village. I put it next to Timber Smurf now it’s gone.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            The forum account has nothing to do with your Smurfy ID, which is what you need to set up. This is created by going into you village and tapping Settings on the lower right side, then tapping My Account, then signing up for your Smurfy ID. Game Center is no longer supported by Apple, and Facebook only works with SV intermittently, so setting up the Smurfy ID really is the best thing to do!

It is hard to tell what happened with the sign, Rosey, but keep an eye out for anything else that disappears (or appears!) where it shouldn’t, and let me know. Also, fill out a Customer Support ticket (link is on upper left of this page.)

What level are you on?

As a note, just tap Comment below your post above and address it to ‘@‘ and then ‘cupcake’ rather than start a whole new post below this. This will make sure our conversation stays all together.
            Last edited by Cupcake; 04-10-2020, 03:18 PM.

It’s ok I just went back to an earlier time 😎

Comment

Name:	79E48358-B97A-4798-AF02-DBD5BC6422C3.jpeg
Views:	399
Size:	324.8 KB
ID:	257712

I am also very satisfied with this update. Easter Wonder is completing the final step. and these items look so good with the previous items. gargamel!!! his red shoes!!! love it~~~~
            Last edited by orichingoo; 04-10-2020, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X