• Time
  • Show
Clear All

πŸ˜”is so sad i Wish her Family all the best
    πŸ¦₯ Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin mc smurfy
    🐱

Comment

This is such incredibly sad news.
      Bethany/Spelling Bee will be missed so much here in the forum. She was the heart of the community.

My deepest sympathy to her family and friends.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7E7364ED-D68C-4716-9F1F-0AD642C42F7A.jpeg
Views:	331
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	259264 Really sad to hear this news, Spelling Bee was always helpful, she will be missed, condolences to her family.
        Last edited by Dnor1972; 05-14-2020, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Although I did not have the pleasure, because I am new to the forum, it is very sad to learn of a death, when reading them, I see that he was an excellent person, my deepest condolences to his family, that God sends them many forces

Comment

PopReach I hope that you will consider paying tribute to spelling bee for all the hard work she devoted to smurfs’ village. I would like to see a Spelling Bee smurf added to the game in her memory and honor as a complementary gift for every player who loved her and cherished her for the time she spent helping us with everything even beyond this forum, we can’t thank her enough.

Comment

• SushiSmurf
              SushiSmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Popreach, there are some great suggestions here for a Spelling Bee tribute. Just as Y3nzid_Raxip and skydiver118 said. A roaming Spelling Bee smurf + matching hut. Please make it happen!!

• FaryalSia
              FaryalSia commented
              Editing a comment
              Excellent idea!

• Evanna
              Evanna commented
              Editing a comment
              Great idea, also skydiver118 !

All I know about Bethany is what I read here on the forum. And that showed me she was always kind, making sure members respected each other, always finding encouraging and uplifting words for everyone, a master in solving problems. I bet she was a wonderful friend to have, one of the people who always light up the room when you meet them. In any case she sure lit up this forum, shining bright, a place you always feel welcome to and where you find fun and all the help you might need. My thoughts go out to her family and friends, to all those who knew her. I greatly appreciate her legacy on this forum and for our favorite game, and I'll think of her fondly whenever I play it!

Comment

I also like to send my condolences to Bethanyβ€˜s family, so sorry to hear about her passing away. 😒 Death was the last thing I was expecting while not seeing her here in the forum. She will be truly missed. And I like the idea of giving her some kind of memorial in the smurf game. We all have to die, but if our spirit can continue to live in what we have worked for, it will be an honor to relatives and friends ...

Comment

I am so very sad about this death and loss. I've been playing smurf village for about 8 years and there has always been Bethany. She was just part of it and our smurf world has grown colder without her. 😒😒😒

It's just hard to imagine how badly the pain has affected her family.

We'll always miss her.

Comment

This is a sad, tragic, giant loss for the entire Smurfs Village Community.

We will always be grateful for all that Beth has done for us and this game and the many, many hats she wore, and for the amazing legacy that she has left behind. She will be dearly missed❀️

My heart goes out to her family and friends for a life lost way too soon, she was truly an amazing person.

Comment

I just found out about Spelling Bee and I’m so sad. I don’t play Smurfs but I was a dedicated Snoopy Street Fair player for many years. Spelling Bee did so much for us in that game, as I’ve heard she’s done for all of you here. She was always there for us, through all the changes and even in the end of SSF she gave us the chat thread here. She was like family to our group. We came up with some whacky stuff over the years but she was always supportive and happy to keep our chat going for us. I know your forum won’t be quite the same without her but I’m sure she knew how much she meant to all of you. It’s such a loss for everyone here and of course her family.πŸ˜“

Comment

I made a spot for Bethany. For now, it will do. Every time I open the game, I think of her. I miss our chats. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200514_001226.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	259254

Comment

• Cupcake
                        Cupcake commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Perfect, Stroumpfette. ❀️

• HappySmurf
                        HappySmurf commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ❀️🐝Yes it sums it up😍❀️🐝

• FaryalSia
                        FaryalSia commented
                        Editing a comment
                        This is so sweet..and also heart breaking πŸ’”

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200514_111958.png
Views:	380
Size:	736.2 KB
ID:	259269

Comment

• asmurf
                        asmurf commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Very poignant 😒

β€οΈπŸβ€οΈπŸ’›β€οΈπŸβ€οΈπŸβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸβ€οΈπŸπŸ’›πŸ’›β€οΈπŸπŸβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸπŸβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’›β€οΈπŸπŸπŸ’›β€οΈ πŸπŸπŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’›β€οΈπŸ

πŸπŸπŸβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸπŸπŸπŸ’›πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’›πŸπŸπŸ’›πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸπŸπŸ’›πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’›β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸπŸπŸ’›β€οΈ πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›β€οΈβ€οΈ

Comment

• asmurf
                        asmurf commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Peace doves, very appropriate πŸ’•

• FaryalSia
                        FaryalSia commented
                        Editing a comment
                        A fitting home for the heart of gold πŸ’›

Bleeding hearts plants seem appropriate for our beloved Spelling Bee πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• Click image for larger version

Name:	802F22FC-C773-49CB-92CF-8E7F06DF6982.jpeg
Views:	356
Size:	270.9 KB
ID:	259275

Comment

Iβ€˜m speechless. Read it yesterday but couldn’t find words. What sad news. Cannot imagine how her family could handle this now, it’s so frustrating to let a beloved member go before the time. My best wishes and prays for them. Ms Bee was here as long as i could remember, always helpful and patient. It won’t be the same without her. Condolences to all their family and friends. Weβ€˜ll never forget you ❀️

Comment

• asmurf
                          asmurf commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ohh LightofFire I a, so glad you are back.....we hadn’t seen you for a while, which is worrying in these timesπŸŒΈπŸ‘
                      Working...
                      X