No announcement yet.

About Spelling Bee - please take a minute to read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that Popreach can create a special Smurf’s character/hut/game in her honor. Maybe hold a contest. Wonderful person...will be missed.

Comment

I'm so sorry , I was just thinking recently about her absence... It's more than 7 years I play this game and I've wonderful memory of her passion and kindness on the forum... I hope too she could be honored with a special creation in the game. It would be so well deserved. God Bless...

Comment

Very sad news. She will be missed.

Comment

This is a very sad and shocking news. My deepest condolences to her family and friend.

Comment

I’m so very sad. She was a lovely person.

My deep condolences to her family.

Thank you for everything dear Bethany. 💛🐝

Comment

I just read this post and am shocked at what I just read. I have been reading Spelling Bee’s helpful tips and comments for years. My deepest condolences to her family. There will never be anyone like her. 🌺

Comment

My deepest condolences to Bethany‘s family. Smurfsvillage was a huge part of my every day life for ten years and so was Spelling Bee. Always kind and helpful - I will always remember her.

Comment

I am truly saddened to hear this news. My heart goes out to her family during this time of sorrow. She has done so many wonderful things for the Smurf community. She will be deeply missed. 💙

Comment

My condolences to her family! Bethany was such an inportant part of this community - for so many years. I still remember her from the very beginning, how diplomatically she handled a rather obnoxious forum member before she even became a moderator. We’ll miss you!

Comment

My deep condolences to Bethany’s family..Rest in peace Spelling Bee

Comment

I’m very sad hearing this. She was a heart of this game and great forum administrator. She always helped us. She was always with us, here in the forum. You’ll be missed, Spelling Bee ! 😔
                        My deepest condolences to her family and closest ones.
                        Last edited by Shirin; 05-17-2020, 06:11 PM.

Comment

We lost such a lovely person..my first friend in smurf village forum ...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	A765FD45-163A-4202-B581-539AA17784A3.jpeg
Views:	352
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	259517 This has appeared on Facebook

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
                              Schtroumpfette commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I had not been over to the Facebook page in several days. Thank you for sharing this, Chat noir. 💜💜💜

• Schlumpfin
                              Schlumpfin commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Tanks you Chat Noir 💙💙💙

• asmurf
                              asmurf commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thank you so much Chat noir

Oh no. I haven't been around in ages, but I remember Spelling Bee fondly. She was incredibly helpful and made sure that things ran smoothly. Sincere condolences to her family and friends. May she be well now.

Comment

• asmurf
                              asmurf commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Evanna, skydiver118 is so right..
                              My village isn’t that great, but I love it all the same. A lot of forum participants seem to have amazing villages, and I just love to see snippets of them , but know I can never ever create anything like them. It doesn’t bother me to be honest, I don’t want to spend too much time decorating as my real life is busy too, and I know I haven’t got the skill anyway, but that is not important. The main thing is to have fun.
                              The friending system was very exciting to start with and we were all very busy sending gifts, but now it has quieten down a lot. I hardly took on any friends as I knew I wouldn’t have time to gift, and now almost all of them have stopped playing or at least only gift very seldom, so you mustn’t feel left out. You haven’t missed much.
                              You can always start if you feel like it, lots of us would love to befriend you if you can or want to spend the time. We all play differently, and which ever way you choose to play is great by all of us , so worry not. We are just delighted that you are writing a bit on the forum again

• FaryalSia
                              FaryalSia commented
                              Editing a comment
                              💯 agree with asmurf ! Our villages are our own to love... others’ opinions are extra. “Those who matter don’t mind and those who mind don’t matter”. I’ve tried searching forum members to add to my friends because it adds to both the game and forum experience. I really enjoy getting inspiration from my smurfy neighbors!

• Schtroumpfette
                              Schtroumpfette commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Evanna I have missed you here. I've always enjoyed our interactions.

What everyone has already said--your village is uniquely your own. I enjoy visiting other villages when I have a few minutes, but with the virus and all the fume I've been sewing, I have been horrible about gifting. Feel free to add me, you're always welcome in my village.

I hope you are feeling better. 💜

I still have her messages on my folder..I was still posting questions on this forum for her waiting to reply......we dont think of a real person existence behind the Smurf avatar ...So Sorry ,my deep condolences to her family.💙💔

Comment

Working...
                            X