No announcement yet.

About Spelling Bee - please take a minute to read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been adjusting to the covid-19 measures in my country so i hadnt had a chance to concentrate on my Smurf's game or the forum. I am so sad that the first post i see is this when i log in after so many months. I will miss Spelling Bee alot...she has been one of the most helpful person on this forum and will be greatly missed.

Comment

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely to have you back😄

Oh my goodness. I have been away for a long time and have just come back today to reconnect with old friends and to see what has been going on in the Smurfy World, in my absence. I am so very sorry to read this news. Spelling Bee was always such a wonderful figurehead for our forum. My deepest condolences to Bethany’s friends and family.

Comment

This is the first time I have posted on here. I have been reading on here for years. I just wanted to say how sad I was to hear of Spelling Bee passing.
      She has always been here for all of us bringing joy and civility. I will miss her. I hope she is remembered with something in the game, I thought that idea was a great one.

Comment

Actually, I have never communicated with the spelling bee. But when I had a problem with Smurf, many people said she was willing to help me. I could understand her kindness. The first day I heard the sad news, I was so shocked and i cant do anything. Also Smurfs looked sad. I grew white flowers in Smurf Village for her.(This is the culture of my country.) RIP
        Last edited by orichingoo; 05-23-2020, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          That was a good tribute orichingoo 🤍 🤍 In my country we are using a yellow heart 💛 to denote bereavement
          Last edited by Chat noir; 05-21-2020, 08:30 AM.

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          The white Flowers were a lovely tribute orichingoo

This is very sad news. My condolences to her family and friends. She will truly be missed here on the forum. Rest In Peace 🐝

Comment

Just received the sad news from a friend, and even of not being a big fan of forums, needed to come and say how sad i felt about it... Really felt so sorry for her, her family and closest friends. It's many years already playing this game and didn’t know bethany was spelling bee, she helped me twice with some purchase issues during those years.. I also hope she could be honored with a special hut or roaming smurf in the game, she trully deserve it. Will be trully missed, hope she rest in piece💛🐝

Comment

This is heartbreaking. I’ve been hovering around this forum for quite some time and have always appreciated Spelling Bee’s attentive and proactive presence. She helped me through quite a few in-game issues in that time, and always got the problem solved.

Comment

This is such a sad news...Spelling Bee has been so kind and willing to help me and the whole community. I am so sorry to hear this😢...Spelling Bee, thank you so much for all you have done for us! Wish you rest in peace.

Comment

So very sorry to hear this. My she Rest In Peace. Prayers for her friends, family and co-workers.

Comment

I’ve just found out of Bethany’s (Spelling Bee 🐝) passing on Facebook. As some of you know I’ve been playing the Smurfs since it’s debut. I actually started exactly a couple of months after the
                  start up but with everything that has been happening with this Covid pandemic I’ve taken a small break to re-focus on my health and my family.
                  I’m shocked and so saddened by this news. Spelling Bee 🐝 was the Heart ♥️ and Soul of the forum along with Twinkiepie 🦄 they made an Awesome 👏🏼 Team!
                  I can only imagine how her family and friends are doing. My Prayers and my Deepest Condolences go to them.
                  My Dear Bethany 🐝 you will be missed. Rest In Peace my Smurfy friend 💙💙💙
                  God-Speed! 🙏🏻✝️😇

Click image for larger version

Name:	5854C651-A314-4890-A62D-27FC29179DB7.jpeg
Views:	318
Size:	246.6 KB
ID:	260079
                  Attached Files

Comment

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comment

Shattered 💜💙

Comment

I haven’t played in years since my village was lost during yet again another bug after an update but Spelling Bee was there for me. Her compassion and understanding for my lost village was above any customer service I’ve ever received, ANYWHERE! She was the reason I still come to this forum to see what is going on in the Smurfs Village world despite not playing anymore. To say she’ll be missed isn’t enough. There are no words. Her passing weighs heavy on my heart. My condolences to everyone who loved her.

Comment

I haven’t logged into the forums in quite some time. This is such a shock to read. My deepest sympathy to her family and friends. She will truly be missed.

Comment

Working...
                          X