Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokenxx
    replied
    I haven’t logged into the forums in quite some time. This is such a shock to read. My deepest sympathy to her family and friends. She will truly be missed.

Leave a comment:

• AllissaAnn
    replied
    I haven’t played in years since my village was lost during yet again another bug after an update but Spelling Bee was there for me. Her compassion and understanding for my lost village was above any customer service I’ve ever received, ANYWHERE! She was the reason I still come to this forum to see what is going on in the Smurfs Village world despite not playing anymore. To say she’ll be missed isn’t enough. There are no words. Her passing weighs heavy on my heart. My condolences to everyone who loved her.

Leave a comment:

• Tamara Abbott
    replied
    Shattered 💜💙

Leave a comment:

• Gio!!
    replied
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Leave a comment:

• ChristineB
    replied

I’ve just found out of Bethany’s (Spelling Bee 🐝) passing on Facebook. As some of you know I’ve been playing the Smurfs since it’s debut. I actually started exactly a couple of months after the
    start up but with everything that has been happening with this Covid pandemic I’ve taken a small break to re-focus on my health and my family.
    I’m shocked and so saddened by this news. Spelling Bee 🐝 was the Heart ♥️ and Soul of the forum along with Twinkiepie 🦄 they made an Awesome 👏🏼 Team!
    I can only imagine how her family and friends are doing. My Prayers and my Deepest Condolences go to them.
    My Dear Bethany 🐝 you will be missed. Rest In Peace my Smurfy friend 💙💙💙
    God-Speed! 🙏🏻✝️😇

Click image for larger version

Name:	5854C651-A314-4890-A62D-27FC29179DB7.jpeg
Views:	328
Size:	246.6 KB
ID:	260079
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Funsizedandblue
    replied
    So very sorry to hear this. My she Rest In Peace. Prayers for her friends, family and co-workers.

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Lin
    replied
    This is such a sad news...Spelling Bee has been so kind and willing to help me and the whole community. I am so sorry to hear this😢...Spelling Bee, thank you so much for all you have done for us! Wish you rest in peace.

Leave a comment:

• Trinity
    replied
    This is heartbreaking. I’ve been hovering around this forum for quite some time and have always appreciated Spelling Bee’s attentive and proactive presence. She helped me through quite a few in-game issues in that time, and always got the problem solved.

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Evanna I have missed you here. I've always enjoyed our interactions.

What everyone has already said--your village is uniquely your own. I enjoy visiting other villages when I have a few minutes, but with the virus and all the fume I've been sewing, I have been horrible about gifting. Feel free to add me, you're always welcome in my village.

I hope you are feeling better. 💜

• FaryalSia
    commented on 's reply
    💯 agree with asmurf ! Our villages are our own to love... others’ opinions are extra. “Those who matter don’t mind and those who mind don’t matter”. I’ve tried searching forum members to add to my friends because it adds to both the game and forum experience. I really enjoy getting inspiration from my smurfy neighbors!

• PolicianSmurf
    replied
    Just received the sad news from a friend, and even of not being a big fan of forums, needed to come and say how sad i felt about it... Really felt so sorry for her, her family and closest friends. It's many years already playing this game and didn’t know bethany was spelling bee, she helped me twice with some purchase issues during those years.. I also hope she could be honored with a special hut or roaming smurf in the game, she trully deserve it. Will be trully missed, hope she rest in piece💛🐝

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    The white Flowers were a lovely tribute orichingoo

• Shaunie314
    replied
    This is very sad news. My condolences to her family and friends. She will truly be missed here on the forum. Rest In Peace 🐝

Leave a comment:

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Evanna, skydiver118 is so right..
    My village isn’t that great, but I love it all the same. A lot of forum participants seem to have amazing villages, and I just love to see snippets of them , but know I can never ever create anything like them. It doesn’t bother me to be honest, I don’t want to spend too much time decorating as my real life is busy too, and I know I haven’t got the skill anyway, but that is not important. The main thing is to have fun.
    The friending system was very exciting to start with and we were all very busy sending gifts, but now it has quieten down a lot. I hardly took on any friends as I knew I wouldn’t have time to gift, and now almost all of them have stopped playing or at least only gift very seldom, so you mustn’t feel left out. You haven’t missed much.
    You can always start if you feel like it, lots of us would love to befriend you if you can or want to spend the time. We all play differently, and which ever way you choose to play is great by all of us , so worry not. We are just delighted that you are writing a bit on the forum again

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Evanna
    Dear....you should see my village. I never really organized it wanting to wait until I was fully expanded but by the time that happened I had too much stuff to rearrange so....it’s a mess. It’s an organically grown village but a random ‘organization’ of what fits where (complicated by harvest stages and wishing wells and other XP items I don’t want to remove but have nowhere to really put)

That’s a long away of saying don’t ever be ashamed of your village. Villages are like people, every one is different, all are beautiful and there is no such thing as a right way to do it.
Working...
X