Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs’ Village version 1.96.0 Father’s Day Update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Smurfs’ Village version 1.96.0 Father’s Day Update is live and available for download!

Click image for larger version  Name:	8C3AE8D3-DE40-4715-923B-5D7EEDC6082A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	173.1 KB ID:	260436

Here’s a link to the trailer!https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NmoVndHnF0s

This update includes:

- Carpenter Smurf and his hut in the MV!

- A very special Wonder in the MV!

- Many Smurfy construction-themed items and hard working Smurfs!

- A very special papa in the Mega Mystery Box!

So excited! New wonder and items are ABSOLUTLY TOP! Really love them! And handy’s shop items are exciting! Will create an incredible area with them!🤩

Comment

No problems with the update seen so far. Here’s some info to tide you over until the official thread is started.

Comment

Make sure to post some pics PolicemanSmurf! Also, have you seen today’s EO is the Ancient Fountain you were asking for? Enjoy! ⛲️

Comment

I'm happy with these update! BUT hope fixing the problem which cannot place the train tunnel across rivers in the Main Village. PLEASE!!

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Evanna matostory You can put bridges over the rivers! The wording to the descriptions implies that both bridges and tunnels could cross both, but it is confusing. The brilliant Chat noir remembered an old discussion: I posted the link in #9 below!
          Last edited by Cupcake; 06-12-2020, 07:45 PM.

I might be ill informed, but I thought that wasn't possible? I thought we can only use bridges? Or is the tunnel a bridge customisation?

Comment

Love the construction theme. Definitely setting aside some space for them!

Comment

I am downloading the Android update now. Can't wait to check it out.

Comment

matostory Evanna Cupcake re. Posts #5 and #6......I remember the prolonged discussion we had back in November last year about the problems with placing MV bridges and tunnels in that update. It was Lilly. who showed us where and how to place both tunnels and bridges over rivers, and the general consensus at that time was that if you wanted tracks to meet and make a large loop, crossing both rivers and cliffs, only the use of tunnels over both would work....but that it was a long and complicated trial-and-error process. I preferred the look of bridges, not tunnels, over rivers, so I didn’t bother trying, but there were some brave souls who did, proving that it can be done!

Comment

• matostory
                matostory commented
                Editing a comment
                THANK YOU SO MUCH Chat noir Cupcake Lilly I have been trying but still have that problem and have no idea what I should do. I could place the tunnel on the stairs but not river. Placing tunnel across the river is only able on the last expansion? My Smurf ID is "588qq6" Would you please look it up and give me some advises? Also if you don't mind, please add me too! I'd like to play with all of you guys!
                Last edited by matostory; 06-13-2020, 10:34 PM.

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                matostory Sorry that you cannot place your tunnel! Maybe try removing one of your wooden bridges and everything around it and immediately put your tunnel exactly in the same place- it can only be put in a couple of spots. It will not be able to go in anyf the spots where you currently have your train tracks. And thanks for offering to be my friend. My friend list is full right now as I keep it to a manageable level because of gifting, but of course we can be friends on the forum! If you want to add new friends to gift, you can put your ID here: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...illage-friends
                Last edited by Cupcake; 06-14-2020, 04:18 AM.

• matostory
                matostory commented
                Editing a comment
                Cupcake Thank you so much for your help and the information!! I really appreciate. I spent all my weekend but couldn't figure it out. But still enjoying this game.

Cupcake Thank you so much for posting the coming soon. It is so nice to have an idea what’s coming in the update and tomake plans. I know for many players their villages are so full they appreciate the ability to move things around and make room for the new smurf huts and wonders that come with each update.

Now if we can just get some advance notice about the upcoming sales. Hopefully Popreach can work on getting a handle on that along with all the other stuff they’re dealing with. I know it’d be so much fun to get some excitement back about upcoming events, etc.

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy to do it, Skydiver! Hopefully things will ‘regularize’ over time.

Look what I found today👍😄 Click image for larger version

Name:	699229D5-7653-4AC9-A39E-17F19DD41D45.jpeg
Views:	615
Size:	297.3 KB
ID:	260453

Comment

• HappySmurf
                HappySmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                ..👏🏻👏🏻I like barbapapa very much👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻😀great😀👏🏻⭐️

• AlleycatttSmurf
                AlleycatttSmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome😍😍😍👏👏👏👏

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                So lucky asmurf! Congrats!

Click image for larger version

Name:	7D3E5A3E-772D-40CF-BF4B-D88F6A81F49A.jpeg
Views:	618
Size:	543.2 KB
ID:	260457

For the moment only had space and time to do
              that little spot cosmickitten , as soon as I obtain handy’s shop in EO will expand the spot and craft with time something lovely

Comment

• HappySmurf
                HappySmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                ....wonderful👷🏼‍♂️👷🏼‍♂️👍🏻👷🏼‍♂️👍🏻💛👏🏻👏🏻😃

• AlleycatttSmurf
                AlleycatttSmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                This looks great!!🤗🤗🤗

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks great so far! Looking forward to seeing the finished result!

👏🏻👏🏻🎉👷🏼‍♂️👷🏼‍♂️👏🏻💛🎉🎉👷🏼‍♂️🎉👷🏼‍♂️🎉i like the new wonder so much it fits to our miner smurf sooooooo well👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👷🏼‍♂️👷🏼‍♂️👷🏼‍♂️👍🏻👷🏼‍♂️🎉🎉💛... the fathers day update really has a lot of cute new workers smurfs ...🤩 who doesn't feel like building?...👷🏼‍♂️👷🏼‍♂️👷🏼‍♂️🎉💪🏻👏🏻👏🏻🎉👷🏼‍♂️⭐️💛👷🏼‍♂️

Comment

• FaryalSia
                FaryalSia commented
                Editing a comment
                Nicely placed!

• Chat noir
                Chat noir commented
                Editing a comment
                You’re right, the new Wonder does go very well with Miner Smurf! And I do like your use of the pink stone-cracking Dino to help out!

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m loving all that pink crystal HappySmurf! That would keep me in pink sparkly jewellery for quite a while! 😁💍

The match-up we’ve all been waiting for!!! 😂😂😂 Somebody wants candy! 🦖

Last edited by Cupcake; 06-13-2020, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• HappySmurf
                HappySmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                ...👏🏻👏🏻😀🤩sooo sweet....🤩💛👍🏻👏🏻but.... I wouldn't give my candy to swoofzilla🦖...🍬🍫🍬 I would eat it myself very quickly 😂😂😂😋🍫🍭🍭🍬🍫🍿😋😋😋😋😀☺️

• Chat noir
                Chat noir commented
                Editing a comment
                Swoofzilla looks pretty hAngry to me!

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome... 😍

😊
              🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin mc smurfy
              🐱

Comment