Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek! Our Smurfs’ Village version 1.97 update will be magically appearing very soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek! Our Smurfs’ Village version 1.97 update will be magically appearing very soon!

Get ready for a Magical Smurfs’ Village update very soon!

We promise it will be magical: Wizard Smurf and his hut as well as dozen of magical items!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	CE2F9527-E0DB-45EF-B6B1-EB43BE7F782C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	301.0 KB ID:	260870

Yes, they sent the graphics to me to post on facebook, and I believe are also sending them to Cupcake or whoemever else is admin here. I didn’t want to post here out of respect for her and others. (Lilly you are fine and what you did is fine - in fact what I’d done a few times when I saw things on Facebook that weren’t here).

Miss Bee left such a massive hole in the fandom that Popreach and others are working to fill, and are just now realizing how many hours she devoted to supporting this game....so much time that it will take a team to do what she did.

So there is a bit of a growing pains time as everyone figures out their place and roles.

While I may be admin on the facebook page and community I am just a user here and happily so. Cupcake and others are doing a wonderful job here and I respect them fully.

Comment

Lilly I agree with skydiver118 More often than not, yourself and other players who post info such as this, that you have found on Facebook, is helpful and welcome! Cupcake and myself cannot be everywhere all of the time so thank you for sharing this!! 💙😃

Comment

Okay. 🙂 I just don’t want to step on anyone’s toes. >< And I didn’t know you were the one posting on the FB group. 🙂
        But I know there’s been a big hole with Miss Bee gone, so when I saw it, I posted it and why I said it could be moved or deleted if necessary. 🙂

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          That you for posting it, Lilly- trust me, all toes are intact!

• Lilly
          Lilly commented
          Editing a comment
          You’re welcome Cupcake
          And I’m glad your toes are intact. 😉😄

You’re welcome. 🙂

Comment

...and can I just congratulate skydiver118. who is absolutely the miracle worker needed for Facebook!

Comment

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            AlleycatttSmurf
            Maybe I need to get myself a white hat? (Since toting a six shooter would be frowned upon)

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            skydiver118 definitely a sheriffs badge is in order!!😅😅😅👏👏👏💖💖💖

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            skydiver118 Any hat you’d like! 👑👒🎩⛑🧢

skydiver118 Unicorn Smurf Cupcake Lilly thank you all so much. It is great to have everyone working so well together for the whole community.
          Spelling Bee ‘s shoes are very hard to fill.
          ​​​​​​​❤️💙💛🧡💚👍

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            How very kind! [Ms. Bee’s shoes are impossible to fill...]

And thank you for continuing to be part of this community asmurf The best thing we all can do is to help each other out, something that the players on this forum have always done, but now more so than ever since we no longer have the guidance of Miss Bee.

This forum has been an important part of Smurfs’ Village as long as we all can remember but what makes it special is that there is always someone who is willing to lend a hand. 😊💙

Comment

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Hear, hear😄👍💚🧡💛❤️💙💜

Which area is this update for

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
            Unicorn Smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            This update is for the Mountain, debbles smurf 🙂

• debbles smurf
            debbles smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Fantastic. Next question

Has the ability to dig all been added to the update, having to do it manually is a pain in the bum

Next question

Will there be any land expansiom in the update

• FaryalSia
            FaryalSia commented
            Editing a comment
            oooo I love all these questions! Looking forward to some positive answers!

😀 thank you cupcake Lilly skydriver118 Unicornsmurf for the info💙💙💙
          🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin mc smurfy
          🐱

Comment

I must have guessed it would be mountain subconsciously since I am on vacation this week and spent time cleaning up my mountain! And there can never be too much magic there.

Comment

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              It fits perfect with the SmurfWorts on the mountain

love the magic theme in the mountain! 🔮🔮🔮👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️ it's gonna be a great update! 😄😄😄

Comment

This forum (it’s predecessor in name only) was what helped me years ago when I was stuck in the game and has been invaluable ever since.

then beyond the most basic help it was a sense of community and kinship that has been invaluable.

Comment

• asmurf
                asmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                So true👍❤️😄💛💙🧡💜

Who doesn’t love a magical update, I can’t wait to see what everyone does with the new magical items!

This teaser is exciting, but how are we still waiting for Gargamel’s Oh Great Book of Spells!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                AlleycatttSmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                This would be the perfect update to FINALLY introduce The Great Book of Spells in all of his glory!!

I wonder if there is a mini game🙏😁

Comment

Working...
              X