Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek! Our Smurfs’ Village version 1.97 update will be magically appearing very soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There’s a new update on the App Store, but it’s not the 1.97.0 version Click image for larger version

Name:	36BFCC1E-B380-444C-A2B2-5DD704F1AD07.jpeg
Views:	540
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	260917

Comment

• Giztigo
      Giztigo commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s so handy!!!!!

• Y3nzid_Raxip
      Y3nzid_Raxip commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s about time...I’ve been asking for an exclusive shop since 2016. Nice to see it’s been added, just wish it had all past EOs.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m under the impression that the older EO store will rotate through various items but don’t quote me on that (I’m basing it on the dialogue saying that there are 7 days left). Perhaps PopReach will give us an update as to how it works.

😀👍👍👍thank you popreach
    🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin 🐱

Comment

Wow, what an amazing new addition! It’s just what we wanted without ever knowing how much we wanted it 🤣. Such amazing prices too - brilliant! Thanks to Chat noir and CharlesLelt for the heads up.

Comment

Weirdest thing - when I updated this morning to get the new ‘EO Shop’ the prices for most of the older items (such as the rollercoaster) was £2.99 GBP. I’ve just gone back into it and the prices are now £4.99!

Comment

• ChristalWest
          ChristalWest commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too. I’m guessing that the 2.99 was in error?

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Probably! I should have bought more rollercoasters sooner... 🙄

Hello! Well I bought the roller coaster at £ 2.99 and if I respect the price with the 50 berries !! they just added it and I already bought things !!! he is smurfing!

Comment

Sorry to be thick but can someone post a screenshot of these new tabs please🤔🙏

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, you have to update to 1.97.1!

Click image for larger version

Name:	AE459CFE-8D25-49F9-95A3-61CDD8119B92.jpeg
Views:	478
Size:	151.7 KB
ID:	260947Click image for larger version

Name:	71C81922-E832-46A7-AC88-8710D51B042E.jpeg
Views:	439
Size:	190.3 KB
ID:	260948

Comment

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            skydiver118 thank you , I don’t have this new tab, maybe I have to update first

Sure hope Engineer Smurf’s Train Station gets fixed soon! I just forgot again & went straight to Fireman Smurf when I opened app like always have done, so I missed getting those resources again because I didn’t go collect first. Any idea when they will get to this to fix?

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            This one irks me as well!! I forget all the time and accidentally use Fireman first, and stardust is hard to come by😣

Hopefully this is high a priority fix - as it is literally stealing resources from us😏

• debbles smurf
            debbles smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Would be good if half tracks were implemented. My track is not complete because the tracks don't join and as a result have not been able to collect resources

Minor niggle...just to say the ‘Bloopies’ ad (yeeurch!) in the video hut and Traveller‘s video is causing problems: either plays and reverts to the game-screen without rewarding or producing cards, or freezes at the end and I have to close the app
          Last edited by Chat noir; 07-01-2020, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Chat noir ChristalWest There have been various problems with Traveller’s Caravan for some people for a long time. You can read about some of them here: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...-1-56-0-1-58-0

• Chat noir
            Chat noir commented
            Editing a comment
            Cupcake ChristalWest Thank you for the replies. Sorry, maybe I should have posted it on ‘Problems’ page, but it’s not happened in my game before, and it was very specific: just started this morning, and just that yucky ad, all other ads are working fine!

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            No worries! Sometimes it helps to know that it is not only you! [This link came up when I searched for ‘caravan’.]

PopReach Will the upcoming update fix old bugs like Father Time's Tower, Message in a bottle, Crystal Grinder, Yeti, train station?

Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            What is wrong with the Yeti? I thought this was fixed.

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            When the Yeti came into GameMasters boxes, we was able to win more than one for each area. Twinkiepie told me, that this was intended by the developers. But PopReach changed this with one of the new updates. Now I have 5 Yetys in GameMasters storage, which I can’t place. Other Players have this Problem too. See this topic: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...ter´s-storage

Perfect upgrade! Feels awesome to catch those at any time! Exclusive section is great👏🥳

Comment

Any chance of this update magically appearing today (see what I did there... 😬) ?? Or are we going to have to wait til next week?

Comment

To my fellow Americans, Happy Fourth of July!

To my Smurfy friends all over the world, enjoy these Smurfs!

Click image for larger version

Name:	684065A8-ABD0-4D7E-83F2-6031922DC1D4.jpeg
Views:	350
Size:	295.7 KB
ID:	260999
              Attached Files

Comment

• Chat noir
                Chat noir commented
                Editing a comment
                What wonderful smurfs! Happy Fourth!

• HappySmurf
                HappySmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                ...👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😀soooooo cute...🤩👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤩⭐️👍🏻

Cant wait to see those smurfy magic sneek peeks🤭🥳

Comment

...😂😀🙏🏻🔮🧙🏻‍♀️🧙🏻🧙🏻‍♂️🔮🎉🙏🏻....who is the fastest? the bird ... 🦅?the broom ... 🧹?..

🔮💥🔮💥🔮🧙🏻‍♂️💥🧙🏻‍♂️💥🧙🏻🧙🏻‍♂️🧙🏻🔮🧙🏻🧙🏻‍♂️🔮🧙🏻🧙🏻‍♂️🔮...or the update?...😂😂😂🧙🏻‍♂️🔮🧙🏻‍♂️🧙🏻🧙🏻‍♂️🔮🔮🧙🏻🧙🏻‍♂️🧙🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 🧙🏻‍♂️🧙🏻🔮🔮🔮

Comment

• skydiver118
                  skydiver118 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think doctor can be placed anywhere but the Grove

• CharlesLelt
                  CharlesLelt commented
                  Editing a comment
                  skydiver118 Thanks, you’re right, it’s the Doctor Smurf’s hut

• FaryalSia
                  FaryalSia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ohh I really like the placement of your baby lamp! Great way to use extras without giving the area a baby theme 😊
              Working...
              X