Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contest] Share a smurfy screenshot of your village area featuring a "Summer Party!" Winners Announced!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChiefClover
    replied
    Thanks for picking my smurfy fair party!!! AND Congratulations to the other honorable mentions as well as the winners, all of your entries were very smurfy!!

Leave a comment:

• Evabevasmurf
    replied
    Congratulations to the winners, and thank you all for posting your pictures. I love to see what everyone does in their villages.

Leave a comment:

• Lilly
    replied
    πŸŽ‰Congratulations to the winners!πŸŽ‰ πŸ†
    All the entries were great! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™‚

Leave a comment:

• 8rownSugar37
    commented on 's reply
    Yes they did!☺️ Chat noir and Cupcake Neil from PopReach has sent a message, Thankyou for the update😘😘

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    cosmickitten. asmurf. That’s very nice of you to say, thank you! And thanks to everyone for the likes and comments above!

• asmurf
    replied
    Thank you soooo much, a great contest with amazing entries. Good fun. I love looking at all the entries.πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ‘β€οΈ

Leave a comment:

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    So glad you won, very well deserved πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈ

• yosinori saitou
    replied
    thank you so much❀️❀️❀️ and congratulations to other winners and honorable mentions!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨
    as we all know unfortunately, now is the hard time to enjoy parties with friends like we used to do. i hope all people around the world will be able to have happy parties with friends and families again like Smurfs in our villages.
    anyway thank all participants very much for sharing great parties in this contest!πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚❀️❀️❀️

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    As Chat noir mentioned, PopReach will be contacting you directly!

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    Cupcake. 8rownSugar37 Update: I’ve had a nice congratulatory Private message from Neil at PopReach asking for smurf id and support id- sure you will get the same!

• Schlumpfin
    replied
    πŸ˜€ congratulations to all the winners πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄

Leave a comment:

• Neil_E
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations!! Your village has been selected for Honorable Mentions'. We are unable to send you a private message to credit you for the rewards. Could you send me a private message with your support ID or contact us at support@smurfs.zendesk.com.

• HappySmurf
    replied
    πŸŒ΄πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ–πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŒ΄πŸŽˆπŸŒ΄πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŒ΄πŸ’πŸ–πŸ¦©Congratulations to all winners ...πŸ’›πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŒ΄πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽŠπŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ–. enjoy the smurfberrys πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ƒand thank you popreach for this beautiful competition ...πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŽˆπŸŒ΄πŸŽˆπŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸ¦©πŸ˜€

Leave a comment:

• 8rownSugar37
    commented on 's reply
    Okay Cupcake thankyou! Have a nice day

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I’m not sure how PopReach wants to handle this yet, but I’ll contact you within about 12 hours!
Working...
X