Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contest] Share a smurfy screenshot of your village area featuring a "Summer Party!" Winners Announced!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8rownSugar37
    replied
    πŸ₯³πŸ₯³That’s great! it’s so nice to hear this news! Congratulations for all winners and thankyou Cupcake for organized this contest, β„’β„΄Ρ΅β„― how PopReach give a generous amount of prize to playersπŸ₯°πŸ₯° Thankyou..

nb:
    do i send my support id to smurfs village support, or just wait an email from you?

Leave a comment:

• 8rownSugar37
    commented on 's reply
    Thankyou! Congratulations for you too and all players. πŸ₯°

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Super-deserved no 1 prize winner Chat noir! Awesome!! 😁🍾

• cosmickitten
    replied
    Huge Congrats to all our worthy winners - all really well deserved! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸ†πŸ₯‡

Leave a comment:

• Purple!
    replied
    Wow! Congrats to all the winners! And a big thank you to PopReach for a super awesome contest!

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Good question! [I’m just the messenger! πŸ˜‚] I’ll try to find out and get back to you!

• Chat noir
    replied
    Wow, thank you! And very many congratulations to 8rownSugar37 yosinori saitou. SmurfySan. Trosa. asmurf. SmuryFanGal21. ChiefClover. Very generous of PopReach to award so many prizes! And what a brilliant array of entries from absolutely everyone...
    Do you want my support id, Cupcake. or should I wait till contacted by a PopReach PM or email - a bit different from the usual way of claiming prizes?

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    replied
    Congratulations to all the winners - your entries are beautiful πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ

And thank you everyone for sharing your Smurfy Summertime VillagesπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    replied
    Congratulations to all the winners.
    Such fantastic work done by all.
    Last edited by skydiver118; 07-21-2020, 11:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    replied
    Congratulations to all winners!

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    replied
    Winners Announced! See first page!

Leave a comment:

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    This jungle is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Schlumpfpapa! Outstanding! πŸŒ²πŸ˜ƒ

• cosmickitten
    replied
    I haven’t had time to comment on all the entries but congrats to everyone - we’ve had the usual high standard of brilliant, inspirational pics. It’s so good the competitions are back! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»

Leave a comment:

• Skyblack
    replied
    what nerves !!!! in the end, the most father of all this is that I met very beautiful villages! a whole smurf world! Congratulations to all for so much smurf creativity, but above all for sharing such beautiful smurfs

Leave a comment:

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Cupcake
Working...
X