Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contest] Share a smurfy screenshot of your village area featuring a "Summer Party!" Winners Announced!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, thank you! And very many congratulations to 8rownSugar37 yosinori saitou. SmurfySan. Trosa. asmurf. SmuryFanGal21. ChiefClover. Very generous of PopReach to award so many prizes! And what a brilliant array of entries from absolutely everyone...
    Do you want my support id, Cupcake. or should I wait till contacted by a PopReach PM or email - a bit different from the usual way of claiming prizes?

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Good question! [I’m just the messenger! πŸ˜‚] I’ll try to find out and get back to you!

• 8rownSugar37
      8rownSugar37 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thankyou! Congratulations for you too and all players. πŸ₯°

Wow! Congrats to all the winners! And a big thank you to PopReach for a super awesome contest!

Comment

Huge Congrats to all our worthy winners - all really well deserved! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸ†πŸ₯‡

Comment

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³That’s great! it’s so nice to hear this news! Congratulations for all winners and thankyou Cupcake for organized this contest, β„’β„΄Ρ΅β„― how PopReach give a generous amount of prize to playersπŸ₯°πŸ₯° Thankyou..

nb:
        do i send my support id to smurfs village support, or just wait an email from you?

Comment

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          Cupcake. 8rownSugar37 Update: I’ve had a nice congratulatory Private message from Neil at PopReach asking for smurf id and support id- sure you will get the same!

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          As Chat noir mentioned, PopReach will be contacting you directly!

• 8rownSugar37
          8rownSugar37 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes they did!☺️ Chat noir and Cupcake Neil from PopReach has sent a message, Thankyou for the update😘😘

πŸŒ΄πŸ„πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ–πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŒ΄πŸŽˆπŸŒ΄πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŒ΄πŸ’πŸ–πŸ¦©Congratulations to all winners ...πŸ’›πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŒ΄πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽŠπŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ–. enjoy the smurfberrys πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ƒand thank you popreach for this beautiful competition ...πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸŽˆπŸŒ΄πŸŽˆπŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄πŸ¦©πŸ˜€

Comment

πŸ˜€ congratulations to all the winners πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŒ΄πŸŒ΄
          πŸ¦₯ Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin mc smurfy
          🐱

Comment

thank you so much❀️❀️❀️ and congratulations to other winners and honorable mentions!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨
            as we all know unfortunately, now is the hard time to enjoy parties with friends like we used to do. i hope all people around the world will be able to have happy parties with friends and families again like Smurfs in our villages.
            anyway thank all participants very much for sharing great parties in this contest!πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚❀️❀️❀️

Comment

Thank you soooo much, a great contest with amazing entries. Good fun. I love looking at all the entries.πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ‘β€οΈ

Comment

πŸŽ‰Congratulations to the winners!πŸŽ‰ πŸ†
                All the entries were great! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™‚

Comment

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you all for posting your pictures. I love to see what everyone does in their villages.

Comment

Thanks for picking my smurfy fair party!!! AND Congratulations to the other honorable mentions as well as the winners, all of your entries were very smurfy!!

Comment

Thank You so much Popreach for choosing my village! I had so much fun participating in this contest. Everyone did such and amazing job! Huge congratulations to all the winners. I can’t wait for more contests to come in the future! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰

Comment

Congratulations Winners !!! I loved seeing all your smurfs parties!!!

Comment

Congratulations! So many great designers here! Love to see what ideas you all have!

Comment

Congrats everyone!!

Comment

Working...
                            X