Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs’ Village version 1.97.0 Magic Update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the info Cupcake 💖

This is great news!

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, hopefully at a lower price point next week! 🤞

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome! 👍 I did see the flash sale last Sunday, but they were still a bit too expensive cos I want all of them... ☺️. Thanks for the info Cupcake! 😁

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    AlleycatttSmurf skydiver118 cosmickitten. It is my understanding that EOs for 1.97 will go on sale for discounted prices next week. [They were offered last Sunday in a flash sale at a 20% discount in special offer area of the menu.]

• Schlumpfin
    commented on 's reply
    😀👍👍👍💙💙💙 funny 😀

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    AlleycatttSmurf, thank you 🧡💚💙

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Theymay be finding a new normal with them in the store all the time now. The previous update’s EOs have been featured at the lower price multiple times, maybe they’ll do the same with this update’s?

We’ll find out next week or so, whenever the new update comes out

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    I love this wooded magical area so much😍😍😍

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    It’s weird that they haven’t been part of the normal daily EO rotation at the different price points.

I hope this was an accidental oversight, and not a permanent change...

• Skyblack
    replied
    Excellent!! thank you very much, Cupcake I check it !!

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    - The cloud question is answered in #16.9!
    - Look here to see if something has been offered as an EO: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...smurfs-village
    - To do a search, go to the upper left corner an type in a key word. If you do not see what you want immediately, change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update” (which is the default) after you do your initial search.

Hope this helps!

• Skyblack
    replied
    woow !!! there are many things!!! that only here in the forum is how I have known them, for example that cloud, I can't find it or that tree cabin with the glowing smurf !!! I don't know where to find them or is it all OE ??? or maybe i am looking wrong?
    by the way Cupcake can you help me? Look in the forum where I can post some articles that I like from my friends and I don't know how to get them, but I did not find something similar, it already exists or it would be a new topic, I don't know how to search to see if the topic is already there! !! thank you very much and everyone have a smurf afternoon

Leave a comment:

• asmurf
    replied
    A lovely update, thank you Popreach Click image for larger version

Name:	8486ACD6-1D41-4046-AEAB-A04B7606EFC0.jpeg
Views:	121
Size:	506.2 KB
ID:	262047

Leave a comment:

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Oh wow.....

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    asmurf It is part of the castle. When you tap on the castle, a beam shoots into a normal-looking little gray cloud, and it turns into a grumpy one! Isn’t it great?
Working...
X