Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs’ Village version 1.98.0 Racing Update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found a way to delete the pink hut in the upper left corner of the island:
    - Move the hut by the length of its footprint to the lower right.
    - Travel to the Main Village and close the App.
    - Open the app and travel to the island.
    - the hut has disappeared and a smurf is about to build a new one.
    - in move mode delete the hut, that is under construction by pressing the red button.
    Leave the island and do not return to it until PopReach has solved the problem.
    - the new smurfs will remain, however.

Comment

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it works, I shall not be playing until we get a final bug update from popreach 😢

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      Does revisiting the island after completing these steps make the hut reappear? I don’t want to test it but jw in case I absentmindedly go to my island.

I found that I could move the hut into storage....not sure if it helped....

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, a new one appears upon returning to the island after storing the original one.

I'm now up 2 smurfs to 195 from 193 this morning.

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for letting me know!

• Phil Teo
      Phil Teo commented
      Editing a comment
      As I am already maxed out on the character count, I can't tell whether more smurfs are added. But like what schtroumpfette said, a new hut appears in its place when I next visit the Island. So I gave up trying.

hello, after reading all your comments, check and still there the cabin, (yesterday as I improved it and store) no longer tells me that a smurf was added, every time I go to the island, but still there, it should be noted that yesterday I remodeled everything to add the karts, and I respect everything, I think it has not removed anything.
    Attached Files

Comment

This issue also affects android

I play offline
      All areas of island expanded.
      And all wonders built

I Can move the pink hutt which sits where the expansion that goes up the bank you can barely see the hutt which is why I did not notice it until I read this and wondered if android was affected

The first hutt I stored which shows in condo storage as an invisibld hutt. After that I can exchange each new hutt for coins. But a new hutt appears each time I visit the island.

Comment

I may end up with my smurfs maxed out on my games. Because they seem to add whether you visit or not.
        But I had stored a hut, which like debbles said, showed up as invisible. I tried to take it out of storage but could not. Id’ try to place it and it wouldn’t place...but I got the game to reboot, went back in, could delete the hut under construction, then the ghost hut was gone from my storage.

which MIGHT indicate that it’s the same hut rebuilding over and over. Its stuck in a construction loop but on the downside you keep getting more smurfs. We’ll see if they stick around.

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          FaryalSia Probably not, and there is no way to test it because as soon as you return to the island, a new hut will be building. I think it is best to just avoid the island for now.

• FaryalSia
          FaryalSia commented
          Editing a comment
          Cupcake do the smurfs keep going up after deleting the hut and leaving the island and refraining from revisiting?

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          FaryalSia I do not know, as I am not going back to my island! I think they only go up when you go to your island.

Thanks to everyone for all the info that you have given! PopReach is actively working on it, and as soon as there is news, I’ll share it here!

Comment

Hi

There have been similar issues regardimg strange hutts. I did a quick google search and found something

Hope this helps. Will post other links if I find and past posts

https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...n-1-55-0/page2

Comment

Here is another post relating to pink hutts

https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...-with-it/page2

Comment

Not only do I have the hut issue, but my timers for mini games and crops are also messed up. Plus there’s one smurf running in place.

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Yup, I have the runner, also!

I would suggest if you have the relaxation hutt store excess smurfs in there for the moment while popreach try and fix the issue

Comment

Hi, everyone! Please fill out a ticket with Customer Support and tell PopReach about your experience! If you have written something here, you can just copy and paste it into the ticket. Here is the link: https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Be sure to copy your Support ID from your game before filling out a ticket! Go to: Support, Other, then Copy ID.
                —————————————-

Poet Smurf Purple! AlleycatttSmurf Schtroumpfette Skyblack Pinky Chat noir Morning Sky Silver Schlumpfin asmurf FaryalSia Phil Teo debbles smurf skydiver118 Lady Redwolf yosinori saitou
                Last edited by Cupcake; 07-29-2020, 06:04 AM.

Comment

• Skyblack
                  Skyblack commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ticket sent, send screenshots, I already have 130 smurfs!

• Schtroumpfette
                  Schtroumpfette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Submitted a ticket and screenshots several hours ago.

Hopefully, they figure it out.

• yosinori saitou
                  yosinori saitou commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i've just sent it. thanks!

Well I tried to submit a ticket and was declined

Comment

• Chat noir
                  Chat noir commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe try again, debbles smurf. My ticket has been sent successfully.

Update: PopReach is working diligently on it, but it is a complex one and taking a little longer than anticipated.

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
                  Schtroumpfette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you for the updates, Cupcake! 💚

• asmurf
                  asmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks to everyone who is working on this

• yosinori saitou
                  yosinori saitou commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thanks for the update👍👍👍

I also have the pink hut and increasing smurf count glitch, thought I only had 176 when it started (180 now).

Comment

Increased Smurf count also happened to mine Island too. But I don’t have cliff expansion, so there is no hut here. After updating it shows I have 115 Smurfs. ( which I had 113 Smurfs) . I checked local saves 3 days before the update, it shows 113. I recovered the game, now it works fine ( I think). Does it mean my game is safe right now, as my Smurf count isn’t increasing when I visit Island?

EDIT: now after couple of hours from recovery my Smurfs become 114. Recovery isn’t helpful.
                  Last edited by Shirin; 07-30-2020, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
                    Schtroumpfette commented
                    Editing a comment
                    To be totally safe, you might want to create a ticket and say what you said here.

This is just a guess, but I'm betting if you were to go to the island in 30 minutes (or whatever time it takes to build the hut) you would see your total number of smurfs have increased. And if you were to leave the island and return another time, your smurf count would increment by one (each time).

Recovering to an earlier version likely had the same effect as storing the hut, but it's likely temporary, since the bug starts building a new one if one is not present.

• Chat noir
                    Chat noir commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi, Shirin. I think Schtroumpfette. is right, and you should submit a ticket. Initially I thought my friend’s Island was safe because no hut could be seen as there is no cliff expansion. But now it is clear there is an increasing smurf count, like you. So safer not to return to the Island till there’s a fix, I think.

• Shirin
                    Shirin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Schtroumpfette , and Chat noir , thanks for your responses. You’re right. Now I checked and my Smurf count become 114. I started playing one week ago after the longer break. So it seems I need to wait another days until bug fix.
                    I hope it will get fixed soon.
                    Last edited by Shirin; 07-30-2020, 04:26 AM.
                Working...
                X