Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs’ Village version 1.98.0 Racing Update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my island has been fixed🏖🏖🏖🌈🌈🌈thanks Popreach!❤️❤️❤️👍👍👍

Comment

Bugfix update is out for IOS!!!

Comment

Is it just me or do I get an additional smurf every time I visit my island? I am now up to 130 smurfs. Will there be mass homelessness?

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi jkang! As you can see from all the comments here, this problem was reported by many, and has been fixed, so download the bugfix update.

Next time you have a problem or question, please use the "Search" feature in the upper left menu in this forum before starting a new topic. Plus, it is always a good idea to check the current update topic. Hope this helps!

You need to update your game. There was a glitch with 1.98 that added a smurf each time you visited the island. This has been fixed with the bug update out now

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	745B67C0-2A42-422E-8182-E4BAD5B3A00D.jpeg
Views:	273
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	262510

This is how I spent time waiting for the update. 1,000 pieces is actually a lot of pieces!

Comment

• HappySmurf
            HappySmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Wouw👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🧩🧩🧩🤩🤩😍😍cool ..i Love Go do Puzzles 🧩🧩🧩🧩 too...👍🏻😍🤩👏🏻👏🏻🧩🧩🧩👏🏻

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            I love this puzzle! It features all the classic Smurfs in all their glory, no goofy hats with patterns, no over the top costumes, no giant objects on top of Smurf huts, this is Peyo‘s vision at its best!

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            This is awesome👏👏👏👏

Yay! 🎉. So thankful for the Engineer resource fix!!!

Comment

Cupcake there was another update pushed out on Android in the wee hours this morning. Do you know why? I had already downloaded the bug fix a couple of days ago.

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
              Schtroumpfette commented
              Editing a comment
              Google Play store. I play on a Galaxy Note 8, Android 9. The version number reads 1.98.1
              Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 08-09-2020, 01:04 PM.

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              That is the version number of the bugfix update, so it is not different.

• Schtroumpfette
              Schtroumpfette commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, I figured. No idea why it had me download again after I had already downloaded the bug fix 24 hours earlier.

Hi smurfy smurf community,
            is anybody experiencing the withering of crops before they are ready (chillipeppers, 12h, village and mountain)? It started after the bugfix update 1.98.1, version 1.98.0 was just working fine for me (still had that hut in the upper left corner of the island like anybody else).
            Happy smurfing!

Comment

• asmurf
              asmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi, no I haven’t had that problem

• Mac_Keck
              Mac_Keck commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks everybody for the feedback! Today everything looks fine so far, but since this has happened 2 times already, I was just wondering if anybody else had the same issue. So I will just observe it for a while, no reason to open a ticket yet. My smurfs have gone through worse over the years. 😉😂

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Be on the lookout for any other problems in your village other than crop timers, as that may indicate a bigger issue!

No, everything seems fine on Android.

Comment

• Mac_Keck
              Mac_Keck commented
              Editing a comment
              thank you for the info! 😃🙋🏻‍♂️

A very simple race track , but look at the Mighty rosette 🏵 at the bottom left of the picture which you will get if you win! Click image for larger version

Name:	D20939DB-ADB9-4924-9439-FA156E7D0864.jpeg
Views:	181
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	262879

Comment

Working...
            X