Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs’ Village version 1.98.0 Racing Update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Be on the lookout for any other problems in your village other than crop timers, as that may indicate a bigger issue!

• Mac_Keck
    commented on 's reply
    thank you for the info! 😃🙋🏻‍♂️

• Mac_Keck
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks everybody for the feedback! Today everything looks fine so far, but since this has happened 2 times already, I was just wondering if anybody else had the same issue. So I will just observe it for a while, no reason to open a ticket yet. My smurfs have gone through worse over the years. 😉😂

• asmurf
    replied
    A very simple race track , but look at the Mighty rosette 🏵 at the bottom left of the picture which you will get if you win! Click image for larger version

Name:	D20939DB-ADB9-4924-9439-FA156E7D0864.jpeg
Views:	181
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	262879

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    replied
    No, everything seems fine on Android.

Leave a comment:

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Hi, no I haven’t had that problem

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I have not heard of any problems, Mac. Please look around your village areas and make sure nothing else looks wrong. Also, please submit a ticket to Customer Support through the link in the menu on the upper left of the forum.

• Mac_Keck
    replied
    Hi smurfy smurf community,
    is anybody experiencing the withering of crops before they are ready (chillipeppers, 12h, village and mountain)? It started after the bugfix update 1.98.1, version 1.98.0 was just working fine for me (still had that hut in the upper left corner of the island like anybody else).
    Happy smurfing!

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    This is awesome👏👏👏👏

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I figured. No idea why it had me download again after I had already downloaded the bug fix 24 hours earlier.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    That is the version number of the bugfix update, so it is not different.

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Google Play store. I play on a Galaxy Note 8, Android 9. The version number reads 1.98.1
    Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 08-09-2020, 01:04 PM.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    No clue! How strange- which store?

• Schtroumpfette
    replied
    Cupcake there was another update pushed out on Android in the wee hours this morning. Do you know why? I had already downloaded the bug fix a couple of days ago.

Leave a comment:

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    I love this puzzle! It features all the classic Smurfs in all their glory, no goofy hats with patterns, no over the top costumes, no giant objects on top of Smurf huts, this is Peyo‘s vision at its best!
Working...
X