Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs’ Village version 1.98.0 Racing Update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Smurfs’ Village version 1.98.0 Racing Update is live and available for download!

Click image for larger version  Name:	99EFC0B4-3C4F-4D75-B2FE-901F3DCFF92A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	297.4 KB ID:	262149

There may be an issue with the update.
    Please hold off updating until it is diagnosed!

Summer/Racing Theme Update: A speed infused, racing themed update!

Featuring Go-Kart Smurf + Rideable Go-Karts!

- Premium Island land expansion!
    - Smurfy Pool Wonder!
    - Golden Go-Kart!
    - Special themed item added to the Mega Mystery Box!
    - New Scuba costume for Gargamel!
    - Luminous Shop EO that unlocks premium, glowing items!

Bug fixes:

- Now all of Engineer’s resources can be collected directly from Engineer Smurf’s Hut in the MV and are added to the inventory!

- In the Grove, all Smoogles now have the correct yellow eyes!

Here’s the link to the video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mYadRIhzI9U
    Last edited by Cupcake; 07-28-2020, 04:51 AM.

that pit crew EO is cool! 😙😙😙🏎🏎🏎🏁🏁🏁 ( unfortunately i'll wait for it until the price will be reduced😄😄😄 )

Comment

Does this Bug Fix mean we no longer have to collect Engineer’s resources reward separately? And where have the EOs from the last update gone? Will they come back?

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        AlleycatttSmurf cosmickitten I think they are trying different things to see what works best- we’ll just have to wait and see! I think last update’s EOs may be offered this update at reduced prices... let’s see what happens.

AlleycatttSmurf. I’ll see if I can make the bug fix description clearer! 😂

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Cupcake 💖

Fingers crossed for the EO’s😅🤞🤞🤞

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Keep your eyes open tomorrow.
        Dunno the price point but I strongly suspect they may start to show up tomorrow

Wahhhooo - always love a land expansion🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

And desperately need it on my Island😅😅😅👏👏👏

Comment

My new go-cart track.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	B45D1A59-A78F-466B-82AE-07459E9D2367.jpeg
Views:	900
Size:	362.9 KB
ID:	262162

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          This looks great! With all the Palm trees It reminds me of the Monaco Grand Prix!

• cosmickitten
          cosmickitten commented
          Editing a comment
          Brilliant! 🏎

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          This is lovely in its simplicity! Maybe I should re-think my own tendency to ‘go big’ on all my decorating projects! Your setup is absolutely perfect!

I just updated. I will be decorating over the next few days.

Thank you for the smurfy land expansion!

Comment

I am loving this update. I splurged on the Luminous shop. I probably should have waited for a sale, but smurfy glowing things are my weak spot. And unicorns. When I saw there was a glowing unicorn, well... you know what happened next.

I'll be working on the island next.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200727-225815_Smurfs' Village.jpg Views:	0 Size:	233.9 KB ID:	262181
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image_11024.jpg
Views:	840
Size:	358.8 KB
ID:	262182

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful🤗🤗🤗

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            I went and had a sneaky peek at your Village after you posted these Schtroumpfette - your area looks amazing! I can’t wait to get my hands on the Luminous Shop now - when I first saw the EO I thought I wish the Unicorn & Tiger were paintable but after having seen it in your MV I think the colours look perfect, especially in the dark. I might have to splurge too... 😬

Has anyone noticed a new small pink hut in the upper left corner of the island after updating? Every time when I open the app, I would gain a new smurf on the island. Is it a form of corruption?

I saw the small pink hut in feature villages too (for example, in the village of Morning Sky or Smurfland).

Previous recovery dates all show the same thing as well. Therefore, it is impossible to recover.

The small pink hut and the additional smurf showed up on my island when I opened the app for the first time after updating. I haven’t purchased the new expansion or built the new wonder.

P.S. iOS 13.6, multiple devices affected
          Last edited by Poet Smurf; 07-28-2020, 01:25 PM. Reason: Additional information for the game developer

Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            My Village also has the hut, but my Smurf count is not going up.

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            On Android here, and it was hidden behind my condos. Super weird.

• Skyblack
            Skyblack commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi! I saw that cabin and thought, what time did I put it in? I realized because as you say add a smurf, every time I go to the island, what I did was move it from there to improve it and he gave me another smurf after I stored it and since I stored it I have no problems I hope I have not watered it : -0 and that is not corruption,

Chat noir I have exactly the same problem... stored the extra gardens I needed, and I already have 8 extra smurfs 😢
          don’t think I have the hut problem though... havent’ cleared out that area to check it out yet...
          I do hope it’s not corruption 🙏🤞🙏🤞🙏

update : have checked it out... I also have the hut problem 😱🤭🧐
          Last edited by Pinky; 07-28-2020, 03:22 AM.

Comment

I hadn't seen this pink hut in the upper left corner of the Island before. And I received Brainys message too. The hut is actually in all the recovery files. In older recoveries, a Smurf is just building it.
            I have not yet downloaded the update on my iPhone and the hut is not there. If I bring the village online from the iPhone without the hut and transfer this file to the iPad, where I have version 1.98.0, the hut is there immediately.
            Please PopReach, can you Please delete this hut!
            Click image for larger version  Name:	13C65493-3F54-46D2-9E67-FE417EF145F8.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	85.2 KB ID:	262205

A Smurf is building the hut in one of the older recovery files:

Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-28-2020, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              Good info- thanks!

Seems like a serious problem. Luckily I haven't updated. Cupcake Unicorn Smurf please put some warning like "please do not update" in the topic title until we heard something from PopReach.

Comment

Morning SkyPinky Chat noircosmickitten Silver Pemby Poet Smurf As soon as I hear anything, I will let you know.

Please answer two questions for me by commenting on this post: [@skydiver118 has speculated that it might be connected to one of those things, as she has a device without the issue.]

1. Is your Island fully expanded?
              2. Did you place the wonder?

Everyone, please hold off updating until we know what the problem is!

If you have updated, you may want to hold off visiting your island until we know more, as it seems the Smurf count goes up each time you visit or the hut finishes building (again and again!) If you are very worried, you may want to stop playing until we know what the problem is.
              Last edited by Cupcake; 07-28-2020, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Chat noir Lilly I have a friend who has not done the past three or four updates, but has the pink hut also. I think that, if there village is expanded to the north of the cliff, you see a pink hut, but that is not necessarily indicative of this bug being present back then. Not saying that the problem now didn’t start before this, but just that the pink hut may not be a timing indicator....

• Morning Sky
                Morning Sky commented
                Editing a comment
                What you see when you visit another village via the neighbor menu does not correspond in everything to what is really in the visited village.So in spring, when a new version causes that the snow melts, it seems to the visitor that in all villages there is no snow anymore, although many still have the old version with snow.
                It is the same with this hut. We see it in the villages of the neighbours as soon as we have loaded version 1.98.0, even if the visited neighbour has version 1.97.0 and in reality no hut in the upper left corner of the island.

• Poet Smurf
                Poet Smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                I have tried to recover from an earlier save, but each time after the in-game recovery there is a new small pink hut present on the island. I have stopped playing. Hopefully, we can hear from the game developer soon.

Cupcake Thank you for everything!

In Version 1.98.0 I have visited as a neighbour an old village that I no longer play and there I see that the pink hut is being built there. This village was never opened in Version 1.98.0. Now I opened the village on my iPhone in version 1.97.0 and the pink hut is missing.
              So the visiting neighbour is shown something in version 1.98.0 which is not there at all:

Click image for larger version  Name:	A0055046-D7FA-45F6-BA84-33CCE2B95AF3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	51.4 KB ID:	262219

Comment

I have the opposite problem in my village, when I shut down the game and go to my island I lose a Smurf. I can try to move the new hut, but it will not let me delete the hut.

Comment

PopReach is looking into the issue, and I’ll let you know as soon as we hear something!

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
                    Schtroumpfette commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you!

• Schlumpfin
                    Schlumpfin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you 😊 cupcake
                Working...
                X