Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek! Our Smurfs’ Village version 1.99 update will bring theme park fun to your main village!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek! Our Smurfs’ Village version 1.99 update will bring theme park fun to your main village!

Coming Soon! A Smurfy Theme Park update full theme park fun!

A canon villain joins the Mega Mystery box. ‘Were’ does he come from? Maybe Talbot knows...

Our favorite Smurfy Lady gets a new royal outfit to wear around the village!

Our Smurfs can go round and round with this thrilling new wonder!

Add to your midway with a new exclusive offer hut!

🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪

Welcome to Big Top Smurf who brings with him not only his own unique roller coaster system but a new maximum level of 163!

Note: Despite best efforts, there may be changes to the update before it goes live.
    Last edited by Cupcake; 08-21-2020, 10:03 AM.

Thanks Cupcake. This will be in the MV, I take it? Fantastic!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! I’ve amended the wording- thanks for the reminder!

Oh brilliant, another update on the way👍👍👍👍💙💙💙💙

Comment

😀 🎢🍡 thank you cupcake
      🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin mc smurfy
      🐱

Comment

I love seeing the circus/amusement areas in friends villages, I can’t wait to see what everyone does with the new items! The best part of the teaser is the line about the canon character, the “were” part made me laugh, Thank you for the teaser PopReach/Cupcake!
        Last edited by Purple!; 08-18-2020, 12:58 PM.

Comment

and please : Add a land extension

Comment

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            One thing to bear in mind about land extensions. Each time they add more land it increases the memory that the game takes to run - both file size to download and work with and RAM needed to run the game. Adding more land means needing more resources which means that older devices will age out and be unable to play sooner.

So they try to balance adding more land with keeping the game as accessible as possible to as many players as possible.

Going by memory, each area gets maybe one land expansion a year - give or take.

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            As new things come into the game continuously, we need space for them if we are to buy them.

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            Morning Sky Don’t disagree with ya.

I would like to know when half tracks will be added as the rail way tracks don't connect as they should. My train cannot go the full length of my main village because of this issue. I managed to place tunnels and bridges. This is the only issue I have. Not sure where I am going to put the new stuff.

Comment

Would anyone like a peek at the new Wonder???

OK then! Your Smurfs may get wonder-fully dizzy on this Smurfy new addition to your theme park!

Click image for larger version  Name:	7668E76D-A6B0-42DD-A973-73A77CE63597.png Views:	0 Size:	680.4 KB ID:	263169
          Last edited by Cupcake; 08-19-2020, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Schlumpfin
            Schlumpfin commented
            Editing a comment
            😀💙💙💙 is so funny 💙💙💙😄

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Ooooh, it will fit in beautifully with the Ferris wheel 👍👍

• FaryalSia
            FaryalSia commented
            Editing a comment
            I can’t wait to build it!

Will there be a new minigame?

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi, Morning! Unfortunately, there will not be a new mini-game this time. This be a great topic to start: A request for new mini-games with exclusive prizes! We need to tell PopReach what we want. Would you like to start the topic, please?
            Last edited by Cupcake; 08-19-2020, 06:56 PM.

love the merry-go round wonder! 🎠🎠🎠 i can't wait to make room in my amusement park area for this!🎡🎡🎡🎢🎢🎢

Comment

Looks like I need to set aside some time to make room!

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	311A2018-E688-43FC-B64C-AFD832B36A3C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	42.3 KB ID:	263188
              A newcanon villain Is lurking in the Mega Mystery Box and wants to spoil the fun at your Smurfy Theme Park! Little Smurfs, ​​BEWARE! This evil guy Is certainly up to no good!

Who could this be? If you want to see what evil tricks he might be up to, watch “I Was a Brainy Weresmurf” starring this bad guy and our favorite smarty Smurf!

Note: When commenting below, don’t forget to use the Spoiler tag: Please put the word spoiler before and then/spoiler after your guess/comment in brackets [like this] after each guess! To practice learning how to use the Spoiler Tags, you can check out this topic here:https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...s-on-the-forum
              Last edited by Cupcake; 08-20-2020, 04:02 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                CharlesLelt Yes, please note that when guessing on the forum, you should use the spoiler tag (as requested in the post.) I have added it for you this time, but you can practice using it on the link above!

• Purple!
                Purple! commented
                Editing a comment
                I can’t believe how long we had to wait for this one, but finally our circus areas will be complete!

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh please give us the ability to turn Brainy into a WereSmurf... That would be awesome! 🙏

Yay!! After the Amusement Park update,now we have another park?! Whoaw! Thanks Popreach.And oh! Talbot going to have his owner now.

Comment

The update should be out very sooooooooon, so while we are waiting, let’s have some Smurfy FUNwith some of the new items!
                Can you spot all the differences in the screenshots below? If you think you can, use the spoiler tags* and put the number of differences that you see in a comment!

This is not a contest, and there is no prize, but it is a fun way to pass the time while we are waiting for the super-fun Theme Park Update!

* How to do spoiler tags: Please put the word spoiler before and then/spoiler after your guess/comment in brackets [like this] after each guess! To practice learning how to use the Spoiler Tags, you can check out this topic here:https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...s-on-the-forum

Click image for larger version  Name:	CB2CF456-5796-40B3-B67B-69E86A64F4FE.png Views:	0 Size:	600.0 KB ID:	263220L

I know it is a little small, but expand it with your fingers and I think you’ll be able to see it well enough to guess!
                Last edited by Cupcake; 08-20-2020, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Shirin
                  Shirin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is there
                  Spoiler!

Version 1.99.0 is live for IOS
                the YouTube trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgYt1I7kenM

Comment

Working...
                X