Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek! Our Smurfs’ Village version 1.99 update will bring theme park fun to your main village!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No new level 163!
    162 is still the maximum

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      There was not one this time, but I think you can look forward to one next update!

The Smurfs' Village version 1.99.0 Theme Park update is live and available for download on IOS!

Here’s the link! https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...e-for-download

Comment

Hi guys! I really love Theme Park update (1.99/0) I already free up SB and space for the newly added items.So far my favorite was New costume and the roller coaster! But I have bugs on my game:
      1)Costume error on Smurfette Theme park princess costume,It shows the animation but after that she lost.Next one was the heart princesd on the mountain.So far,other costume are fine
      2)Some sprite/images not shown.I tried to collect gift from jokey (village) and I got OH NO! box and there is no exploded box showned.But after travelling to grove and collecting another gift,I got another OH NO! box but this time it works fine.
      Anyway,Theme Park update was a successful one!! 🎆🎇🎉🎊

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, the continuous underlining is irritating for my eyes and does not serve the better readability.

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        These are both long-time bugs, Racoon., but I’m glad you like the update!

Have you noticed you get 12 wood with the new track, certainly this is the case with 2 carriages.....does anybody know if this is the same if you have all 3 stations?

Comment

Working...
      X