Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs' Village version 1.99.0 Theme Park update is live and available for download! [IOS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Smurfs' Village version 1.99.0 Theme Park update is live and available for download! [IOS]

Click image for larger version  Name:	74C88C3F-87C9-4D39-B5A6-71A01F947B16.png Views:	0 Size:	620.6 KB ID:	263226

πŸŽͺ A fun-filled Theme Park update, with smurfy theme park items and an exciting Coaster! πŸŽͺ
    • 🎒 Coaster Smurf has brought his Roller Stations, special roller cars and tracks to the Main Village!
    • πŸŽͺ There’s a new Park Princess Outfit for Smurfette and her Park Tent change station!
    • 🎁 The evil canon character Malakov has muscled his way into the Mega Mystery box! Don’t forget to watch β€œI Was a Brainy Weresmurf” starring Malakov! To see him in action, see the link in post #9 below!
    • 🎠 Build the Smurfy Go-Round Wonder and watch your Smurfs have a whirling good time. It’s a perfect complement to the Ferris Wheel wonder!
    • 🌠 Enjoy new theme park decorating items!
    • 🎩 Welcome Big Top Smurf and a new Big Top Sheep!
    Click here to watch the 1.99 Announcement Trailer on YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=wgYt1I7kenM

Please note the following:
    • It may take up to several hours for the update to be available in every region's iOS App Store once they release it.
    • The Google App Store and Amazon Appstore version are dependent on those platforms releasing it.
    Last edited by Cupcake; 08-21-2020, 01:08 PM.

Does anyone know if the coaster hut is storable?

Comment

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it give the same resources as engineer?

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      FaryalSia Yes, it does. I completed both my rollercoaster trains and got resources from the main station this morning.

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks skydiver118 ! Now I have to figure out how I want to incorporate it!

Cupcake. I hate to say this...but 30 minutes in to the new update, both I and my friend have had the game close abruptly on us. I’ll try and get back into the game, but that’s 4 times in quick succession it’s happened...iOS, iPad mini. Aaaargh!

Comment

• ChristalWest
      ChristalWest commented
      Editing a comment
      Chat noir, I downloaded with no issues with the update. However, Spelling Bee had to remind me to reboot so often when I had issues with updating that I did a reboot just prior to this update. You may try this if you are still having issues?

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      My game is freezing a lot more than previously.

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      FaryalSia Please submit a Support Ticket so that they know this is happening- it is the way that they collect the information. Also, you might mention it here: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...nything-at-all

Cupcake Oh nooooo, I have just downloaded the iOS version. I will wait before I download the Android version.

Comment

Hi Cupcake, in the sneak peaks, you mentioned a new maximum level of 163, But it seems like the new level didn't make it.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        It didn't, Phil, but it will be in the next update!

On to the rollercoaster, past the gummy trees...I wonder if you can reach the gums...through the bamboo forest, up the sand dune to the viewing point....why is that smurf looking the wrong way!....and back down to the station. Click image for larger version

Name:	30CE6B83-6399-47D9-8537-8765CB555FA8.jpeg
Views:	606
Size:	471.6 KB
ID:	263250

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        I love How you’ve done this, and how you’ve curled the tracks right around under the little station! 😍

So excited about Malakov, he is so great!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DB7F9F4E-4981-4AF3-80DC-EB3BF1C961D7.jpeg
Views:	590
Size:	196.2 KB
ID:	263259

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Isn’t he? So big, so beautiful (?πŸ˜‚), and did you see that perfect β€˜footprint’? Awesome design by PopReach- really!

The game doesn’t close or crash but I’ve noticed some graphical problem... near the roller coaster I have some lines appearing πŸ€”
      maybe it’s due to my β€œold” device ? (Ipad pro -first generation)

Comment

• Pinky
        Pinky commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh ok, I’ll replace the puppy car ☺️ Many many thanks πŸ™ for your help

• Kravenn
        Kravenn commented
        Editing a comment
        it appears on Android too. I switched the puppy car into vanity one and it was solved.

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Kravenn!

Sorry/not sorry for another pic of Malekov, but I love Brainy as the β€˜weresmurf’! [Part of me chuckles every time that Something happens to Brainy - does anyone else have this reaction? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6xw9x1]

And now Talbot is reunited with his best friend- yay!

Click image for larger version  Name:	3E830FEE-FB30-4261-9F4C-F63C66C53F2B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	291.7 KB ID:	263265

Last edited by Cupcake; 08-21-2020, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Great funπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Ups, this was meant to be a comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	BBDCB0F5-D6AF-4126-ABA6-DA92BA60D958.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	300.0 KB ID:	263281Click image for larger version  Name:	671392DD-ABD4-4E76-85A2-B28B876D46CE.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	300.9 KB ID:	263280 Really great update. I love the peanut eating pink baby elephant. My only complaint is no land expansion. Not room enough to do the roller coaster system justice.
        Last edited by Vanity Smurf; 08-21-2020, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          I really like the purple and yellow tiles you used in your amusement area!

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Really a bold, super look!

• FaryalSia
          FaryalSia commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m bummed the roller coaster doesn’t have bridges or tunnels to go with!

The roller coaster is so cute, love it 😍 Now we just need one for the island and grove (hint hint 🀞)

Comment

I ended up moving some stuff. Please bring back in camera it is a pain to take a screenshot and the annoying volumn thing appears in the photo which spoils it. I had to take a photo of my phone with the game open on other device and then had to edit the photo to remove part of the photo. But here is my circus area

Last edited by debbles smurf; 08-21-2020, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Your amusement area is so vibrant, it looks great!

• HappySmurf
            HappySmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»Looks Beautiful...🌈🌈🌈like all the colours like a Rainbow πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€

Here is another pic

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Both look great with the new additions!

🎒😊 is so funny πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ˜„
          πŸ¦₯ Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin mc smurfy
          🐱

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Everybody on board is having a good time!
        Working...
        X