Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs' Village version 1.99.0 Theme Park update is live and available for download! [IOS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad the loop coaster doesn’t attach to the new tracks.

Comment

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven’t gotten the EO, but I really wish there were more than plain tracks like what cosmickitten mentioned like other looping tracks and steep drop offs. I’d also like some bridges and tunnels because all the best coasters take you over water and through hills 😊 looking forward to future updates with these features!

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet some of our top players can design a beautiful course??? yosinori saitou for example

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      yosinori saitou You should post a pic of your roller coaster setup in your MV. It is spectacular! 😍🎒

OMG Scardy is stuck at the top of the Loop de Loop 😳🀭😦 Click image for larger version

Name:	8AF2F74B-FA54-4543-9DD7-19B943F48184.jpeg
Views:	548
Size:	123.2 KB
ID:	263313

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Well done, asmurf!

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha excellent!

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

thank you asmurf and cosmickitten here's my roller coaster setup. i abandoned the idea of connecting new coaster tracks to the loop. instead, i tried to make an illusion of the coaster cars going up & down the small mountain🎒🎒🎒 i hope the illusion works fineπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ ( i thought i'd post a GIF but maybe it'll be too long GIF to work properly in this forum so i canceled the idea. sorry! )

Comment

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Your whole game is spectacular Yosi, but this is one of my favourite areas. I love watching the cars disappear into the trees and appear at the top of the β€˜mountain’! The height illusion is brilliant. 😍

• Racoon
      Racoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow your talent on decoration,Yosinori was so great! I want to live in a village,where you were the builder.

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      @Yosinori ist is soooo coolβ˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β™₯️I Love it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️πŸŽͺπŸŽ‘πŸŽ’πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€

Does anyone know if Talbot is available in the grove?

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      I found the original EO post (from 2015!) and the poster did say β€˜all areas’. Did we have the Grove then? It is a bit of a blur.... πŸ€”

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, Purple, Talbot came into the game before the Grove was implemented. But I have him on the planet where Malakov cannot be placed.

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I placed him.in the grove

open past 12 near me
      Last edited by debbles smurf; 08-24-2020, 05:50 PM.

Part of my amusement park so far. (Still thinking about how to integrate or add the roller coaster.)

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200823_220829.jpg Views:	0 Size:	542.7 KB ID:	263351

Comment

• SpeedySmurf
      SpeedySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you 😊

• FaryalSia
      FaryalSia commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s so organized! Mines like a hodgepodge county fair lol

• Racoon
      Racoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow many smurfling and smurfling alike will visit your amusement park.Maybe add a new place for putting the roller coaster as the park already in it's organized placement.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_11237.jpg
Views:	499
Size:	607.8 KB
ID:	263361 I just put it together quickly. I'll probably rearrange, but I am enjoying the update so far.

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, cosmickitten! I want to rearrange my pathway tiles so things don't appear so cramped. I'm thinking of doing away with the boardwalk and just leaving the big one on my island.

• SolipsismSmurf
      SolipsismSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Schtroumpfette oh yeah, i remember that EO now. looks cool with the new tracks

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      ..that looks like so much fun for the little blues πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽͺπŸ€ΉπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸŽ’πŸŽ‘πŸŸπŸŽ πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ»β˜ΊοΈ

I should have mentioned Android went live sometime yesterday afternoon.

Comment

PopReach Ooooohhh I also just noticed our wonders show in the stage we put them in when friends visit! Thanks for listening!

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        That would be nice, but unfortunately it's not. I continue to see all the wonders in the last expansion stage when I visit neighbours. Unless the neighbour hasn't finished a wonder yet.

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        This has been an issue for a long time. Bongfish tried to fix it and could not, so I would not plan on this happening.

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh lol maybe that’s itβ€”the neighbor hadn’t finished it. I got excited for nothing 😝

Comment

Not complaining but not a very good roller coaster is it, just flat, no inclines or loop du loop

Comment

• Racoon
          Racoon commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah like a train only.But making an animation makes this a hard work for Popreach,and it is because of technical limitation.Remember that smurf can't really walk on the tree bridge on the grove,so the same limitation on the roller coaster.

Hi, everyone! There is a temporary problem with one of PopReach’s servers which is causing issues, with Reporter, Postman etc. You can read about it here: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...orter-problems

Comment

• Slatour71
          Slatour71 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the update. My internet hasn’t been working so I thought it was that.

I’m being haunted by this red hut... first in my storage, then on the island and now in reporter’s daily gift. When will it leave me alone 😭

Click image for larger version

Name:	AB78E695-7BE1-4D26-8873-6498247FC3D4.jpeg
Views:	450
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	263435

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          There is a problem with Reporterβ€” please see my comment and the link directly above! The Reporter haunting should stop soon! πŸ˜‚

• FaryalSia
          FaryalSia commented
          Editing a comment
          Cupcake will we have to pay smurfberries to catch up once it starts working? Reporter and postman stopped working for me today.

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          FaryalSia I do not know what PopReach intends- I am just the messenger. I would guess that we will need berries to catch up, as that is a function coded into the game, but I could be wrong. If I hear something, of course I will pass it on.

Hi everyone, don’t forget to tap on reporter today. He is giving out 10 smurfberries just todayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’™

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          When you have upgraded reporters hut, you get 12 SB instead of 10 SB. πŸ‘πŸ½

• Schlumpfin
          Schlumpfin commented
          Editing a comment
          πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ’™πŸ’™12sb πŸ˜€

News Alert: The Old EO store tab will not be accessible for a couple of days. PopReach will update us once it is enabled again.

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for the info!

If you guys have issues with reporter, try to collect. It’s a cypress tree and should be placable on the Island. See if it works. I’ve told Popreach what is going on.

Comment

Working...
        X