Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Sneak Peek!] Our Smurfs' Village version 2.00 update: Prehistoric fun on the Island!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool! Can't wait.

Comment

More Sneak Peek, anyone?

Your Smurfs can have a birdโ€™s eye view of what is going on with this Smurfy Lookout Tower! Maybe they can be eye to eye with a dinosaur??? ๐Ÿฆ– ๐Ÿ‘€

Click image for larger version

Name:	7694ED0C-B81B-4A8E-BC0B-8742F32EEBCA.jpeg
Views:	560
Size:	276.7 KB
ID:	263884

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        The look out tower is going to be awesome on our islands!

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I wonder if itโ€™s a EO

Oh love the wonder and the dino costumes. Big dinosaurs(which is an oxymoron actually) are fun too!

Comment

Hi everybody! Just so you know, the Summer Party Screenshot Contest Winners Have Been Announced!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...mmer-adventure

Comment

A special treat for you today! ๐ŸŽ‰

Hereโ€™s the trailer for the upcoming update- lots of exciting things to see! https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=xFwHoU7ZE4M

Comment

• Schlumpfin
            Schlumpfin commented
            Editing a comment
            ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿ look forward to the Uptade looks gerat

• Skyblack
            Skyblack commented
            Editing a comment
            what a wonderful video !! thank you!

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            Now these dinosaurs are amazing! ๐Ÿฆ• ๐Ÿฆ–

Thanks Cupcake. Really hoping I get my SV back so I can enjoy this with the rest of you - havenโ€™t been able to play for nearly 3 weeks ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Comment

Update live on app store for ios

Comment

The new update is live in iOS but be warned

First, the new wonder must be placed in the water.

Second, with Paleo Smurf, the graphics may say you will need to spend coins and resources to buy it then more resources to upgrade it.
            They SAY you will spend dye and stone for example but it actually deducts stardust for each item. So if you are short on stardust please be aware.

If you have upgraded them and need that stardust back please fill out a support ticket and Popreach will reimburse you for that expenditure.

It was a mistake in the coding that they thought they fixed but didnโ€™t.

ETA: There is a hot fix coming to fix the issue. But may take a day or so for Apple to approve things.

So players have 3 choices:

Upgrade and just donโ€™t grow those eggs
            If you have already grown the eggs and need your stardust back please fill out a ticket and they will reimburse you.
            Hold off until the hot fix comes out

Or, if you have enough stardust and donโ€™t care, go ahead and grow them. They present no issue with the stability of the game, just an unintended expenditure of resources that may catch players off guard.
            Last edited by skydiver118; 09-10-2020, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              Purple! no it is water only. But I already had one player on FB confused as to where to place it so thought Iโ€™d mention that easy โ€˜fixโ€™ first.

• Baethan
              Baethan commented
              Editing a comment
              skydiver118 Thank you for sharing this. I thought I was imagining my stardust supply shrinking quite a bit. I've already grown the dinos and not in dire need of stardust, but probably wouldn't be too happy if I were.

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              Baethan
              I know how you feel. The game I tested it on to confirm I have plenty of stardust so donโ€™t care. But on my newest game going through that much stardust would be crippling. If you want your stardust reimbursed then please fill out a ticket and let them know.

Hi all! The new Prehistoric Update Topic is out! https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...e-for-download

Please read @Skydiver118's warning about the Dino Eggs and stardust just above, or go to the new topic thread.

Comment

Any info on the next update yet?

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Not yet, but maybe soooooon......

Update is coming
              Attached Files

Comment

• debbles smurf
                debbles smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes a sneak peak for the halloween update has been posted on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/SmurfsVilla...6974181418493/

• Purple!
                Purple! commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for posting Y3nzid_Raxip !I love Halloween!

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                The banner at the top of the Forum page has changed to the Halloween update... That doesnโ€™t normally happen til the Update is live. Does that mean itโ€™s coming today?? ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐ŸŽƒ ๐Ÿ‘ป

Cupcake any news?๐Ÿ˜„

Comment

Anybody know what todayโ€™s reporter gift is?
                it looks like a grave stone?

Comment

Just so you know, the update is live on iOS....Iโ€™m not going to go for it QUITE yet, after all my gameโ€™s shenanigans, but ......!!

And yes, asmurf. it is a tombstone, presumably to go with this latest Halloween update

Comment

Working...
                  X