Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Sneak Peek!] Our Smurfs' Village version 2.00 update: Prehistoric fun on the Island!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat noir
    replied
    Just so you know, the update is live on iOS....I’m not going to go for it QUITE yet, after all my game’s shenanigans, but ......!!

And yes, asmurf. it is a tombstone, presumably to go with this latest Halloween update

Leave a comment:

• asmurf
    replied
    Anybody know what today’s reporter gift is?
    it looks like a grave stone?

Leave a comment:

• asmurf
    replied
    Cupcake any news?😄

Leave a comment:

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    The banner at the top of the Forum page has changed to the Halloween update... That doesn’t normally happen til the Update is live. Does that mean it’s coming today?? 🦇 🎃 👻

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for posting Y3nzid_Raxip !I love Halloween!

• debbles smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Yes a sneak peak for the halloween update has been posted on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/SmurfsVilla...6974181418493/

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    replied
    Update is coming
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Not yet, but maybe soooooon......

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    replied
    Any info on the next update yet?

Leave a comment:

• FaryalSia
    commented on 's reply
    Nnooooooooo!

• Cupcake
    replied
    Hi all! The new Prehistoric Update Topic is out! https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...e-for-download

Please read @Skydiver118's warning about the Dino Eggs and stardust just above, or go to the new topic thread.

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Baethan
    I know how you feel. The game I tested it on to confirm I have plenty of stardust so don’t care. But on my newest game going through that much stardust would be crippling. If you want your stardust reimbursed then please fill out a ticket and let them know.

• Baethan
    commented on 's reply
    skydiver118 Thank you for sharing this. I thought I was imagining my stardust supply shrinking quite a bit. I've already grown the dinos and not in dire need of stardust, but probably wouldn't be too happy if I were.

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Purple! no it is water only. But I already had one player on FB confused as to where to place it so thought I’d mention that easy ‘fix’ first.

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    Cupcake. asmurf. SpeedySmurf. Schlumpfin. AlleycatttSmurf. Schtroumpfette. FaryalSia. cosmickitten. Lilly. Thank you all for your sympathy and good wishes...unfortunately the 2.00 update-process has not made any difference, and I am still bereft!
Working...
X