Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs’ Village version 2.00.1 Prehistoric Update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Smurfs’ Village version 2.00.1 Prehistoric Update is live and available for download!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Update 2.0.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	299.0 KB ID:	264001

🦖A smurfy blast from the past, prehistoric themed update!🦖

Dear Smurfs' Villagers: Join your Smurfs on their adventure back in time!

• Paleo Smurf digs on the Island and finds unique Dino Eggs! Nurture them with resources and see what hatches! ⛏

• New Dino outfit for Gargamel! 🦖
    • Smurf Kong climbs into the Mega Mystery Boxes! 🦍
    • Help your Smurfs discover the hidden Treasure Island Wonder! 🏝
    • Multiple new prehistoric items to decorate with! 🦕🥚

Here is the trailer link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFwH...ature=youtu.be

Bug Fixes
    - The graphical glitch issue while using the Puppy's Coaster Car (from the 1.99 update) is fixed.
    - The Father Times Clock Tower is working properly. When Smurfberries are take, time is correctly speeded up!

[If you have version 12.00.0, please update to 12.00.1. This hotfix corrects an issue where stardust is deducted when you 'grow' the Dino Eggs.]
    Last edited by Cupcake; 09-12-2020, 06:51 AM.

The dinosaurs are epic!!!! The wonder is one of the best we have had in a long, long time, really almost all the items in this update are fantastic, but I really could have done without gettin yet another Fluffy sheep, and even though I use to like getting new walls I could use a break from those too, but other than that I love this update!

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with all you mentioned.

• SolipsismSmurf
      SolipsismSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      the sheep are one of my fav parts of each update! gotta collect em all :P

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, fluffy sheep are not my favourite either!

Click image for larger version

Name:	F2C18722-2E8E-44B5-B5EC-13D120C19309.jpeg
Views:	525
Size:	202.1 KB
ID:	264007

i love how perfectly the new wonder fits with our other pirate items!

Comment

• SolipsismSmurf
      SolipsismSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah, this wonder is soooo good. the details are great.

• Schlumpfin
      Schlumpfin commented
      Editing a comment
      😁👍 the Wunder is Great 🥰

• Racoon
      Racoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Purple! It was so so Amazing bro! I wanted it right now unfortunately the android is not yet reviewed.I want to create something like that whenever I update my game,Can I? Notice how many pirates and crew are on the photo.Another thing I like on the island was the pirate smurfs

And Swoofzilla finally has some friends that are his own size!

Click image for larger version

Name:	49BEA254-A5CF-4F65-BA4F-D04E80109C8F.jpeg
Views:	522
Size:	222.1 KB
ID:	264009

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahaha Cupcake is right - he totally looks about to eat that poor unsuspecting cave smurf😅😅😅

• Schlumpfin
      Schlumpfin commented
      Editing a comment
      😁🦖👍👍 👍👍😄 🦖

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      ...yes 👍🏻👏🏻🦖🙏🏻🦕🦖😀you’re right 👍🏻🦕🎉love them all🤩💛

Great update and best new hut in a while. Just a warning though, to upgrade the eggs it says “wood” but takes stardust instead. The menu is also a bit buggy. Overall, love it!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Trinity! Please read the topic yatta yatta to see about the stardust! Hopefully, a hotfix will be out within the next few days.

Great Uptade 😊
    🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin mc smurfy
    🐱

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Your dino areas look great! What fun, yes? 🦕🦖🦕

🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin mc smurfy
    🐱

Comment

What's the story with the android version.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        I understand that it should be available on Amazon soon, but that it will be delayed in the Google Play Store.
        Last edited by Cupcake; 09-11-2020, 05:50 AM.

Hi! Cupcake is it also available for android? What do you think the update has not reached me or that will depend on the country? I am from mexico, thank you and excellent smurfy

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, Skyblack! I moved you post over here, as this is the place for the discussion about the new update. See my post 8.1 above. The Android update depends on who you have your game with (Google Play, Amazon), and when they release it.

• Skyblack
        Skyblack commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha !!!, Thank you very much Cupcake, I am still missing where to post ok! I have it on Google Play, but I'll have patience ...
        See all those Dinosaurs !! I already love them.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        You got him!!! Nice job on the setting!

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I love how you mad the tower look bigger!

• Marla Stein
        Marla Stein commented
        Editing a comment
        Very good 😃👍🤓👏 What’s his name? 😃

Dinos on parade to the amazing (but deadly) La Brea Tar Pits! 😱🔥🦖

Click image for larger version  Name:	C0E721F7-D713-4149-91EF-3B80A1FBAB91.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	520.5 KB ID:	264056
      Last edited by Cupcake; 09-11-2020, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I just love these new dinosaurs, I mean I thought the ones we had before were great, but these new ones are just so much better!

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        🦖🦕⭐️💛🦕🦖🦕🦕💛⭐️@Cupcake this is soooooooooo gooooodzilla👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤩🤩🤩🤩⭐️🦖🦕🦕🦖⭐️🤩🤩⭐️⭐️👍🏻🎉😂😀🤩💛

• Schlumpfin
        Schlumpfin commented
        Editing a comment
        😁🦖🦖👍👍💙💙😁 look great

😀 ...here two have fallen in love...🦕♥️🦖😀😍Click image for larger version  Name:	64DBFBE0-9530-43C2-8F4C-B2D18AA2C16E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	333.7 KB ID:	264065 🦕♥️🦖I realy realy love these two Dino’s ....Fafnirs new friend...😍🦕♥️🦖
      ...🤩this is such a nice update ...🙏🏻👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻🦕🦖🎉🎉 i just wish we had more space for all the big great new dinos🦖🦕🦖🦕🦖💛🦕🦕🦕💛🦖🦕🦖🦖 .... 🙃...thanks popreach🙏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🦖🦕♥️
      Last edited by HappySmurf; 09-12-2020, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Racoon
        Racoon commented
        Editing a comment
        HappySmurf what is the other dino? Is it EO or not? I like the setting of your dino castle.It is amazing

• Schlumpfin
        Schlumpfin commented
        Editing a comment
        🦖🦕😁👍👍👍😄 funny

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Racoon thank you very much .. ☺️yes this is Fafnir 🦖and the other is the new Brontosaurus 🦕they are both EOS and Fafnir is offered as Eo every now and then ... 👏🏻👏🏻😃😉he is one of my favorites...🤩💛🤩

Hi everybody! The hotfix build 2.00.1 is live across iOS and Amazon stores. Now the Egg upgrade will not deduct any Stardust from your account.

Please note that Android in Google Play will be little delayed, and PopReach will update us when they have news.

Comment

• Racoon
        Racoon commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm still waiting for the Android version.Hoping I can update now

Have any news on Android? I'm too eager for this update please cupcake answer me! And can you suggest girly Halloween next month? I want to see girls in their sassy smurfy Halloween costume party and more snack table,scary tree,owl and haunted treasure hunting.Please add more girls on Halloween and add Popstar update with girls and rockstar update for boys.Thanks

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        PopReach is still waiting for Google Play to complete their review of the update, Racoon- I’ll post it when I hear. Regarding the Halloween update: These updates are planned many months in advance, so the content is already set for that. Maybe next year?
        Last edited by Cupcake; 09-14-2020, 05:36 AM.

• Racoon
        Racoon commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake okay I understand the Halloween but okay.In fact I'm lacking of girly stuff in this game.I'm very insecure how others enjoy this update already.And the pirate island wonder was so amazing and if you add mermaid island full of mermaid smurfettes or Gargamel in his pirate costume I can appreciate it.Good day Popreach!

Update for Google Play users: PopReach is waiting for the Google Play Store to complete their review and the update will be released as soon as that is done. [As a note, that is sometimes why updates come out to us players at different times- it often depends on when the store -Apple, Amazon, Google Play- completes its review.]
      Last edited by Cupcake; 09-14-2020, 05:43 AM.

Comment

• Skyblack
        Skyblack commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi! Cupcake I have a question, where is the father time clock? or where do i see it? I didn't know what that is,
        thank you

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Skyblack I cannot put a picture in a comment, but if you go into your menu and do a Search, it will come up. If you are playing in another language, try putting in an equivalent word. It costs real money. If you are thinking of buying it, read the description very carefully, as it only advances time one hour, in one area, once a day.

• Skyblack
        Skyblack commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay! Thank you very much for pointing Cupcake, By the way, I am still sad because there is no update for Google Play yet. :-( Have a great Smurf afternoon
        Last edited by Skyblack; 09-15-2020, 10:27 AM.
    Working...
    X