Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS and Andoid version 2.02.0 Dia de los Muertos update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some examples from past EOs. I canโ€™t believe PopReach is aware of the Price-performance ratio of the Offer in the previous post

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      They are aware. I do not know if this is a permanent change or an oversight.
      Last edited by Cupcake; 11-13-2020, 03:42 PM.

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Today they changed the price! That looks better!

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Thank goodness!

Hoping for some new update information tomorrow... my fingers are crossed.

Comment

PopReach next Halloween think about a Candy Corn Hut mini-game, also like to see a Candy Cane Hut mini-game for Christmas and a milk and cookie shop. Iโ€™m sticking to my idea for a seasonal wonder each stage is a different seasonal scene. Would like to see a apple grave, pumpkin patch and grave yard wonder. Just a few ideas.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      These are great ideas ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Spelling Bee . I just realized it. Fit perfectly to my village. Love it
    Attached Files

Comment

I dig the new EO layout on facebook

Comment

Deleted. Sorry I put this in the wrong thread..

Comment

Congratulations to Spelling Bee for having her own smurf with the new update.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            I moved your post here as there is already a topic about the new update and Spelling Bee. Please, in the future, use the Search function in the upper left corner of the forum so you can post things pertaining to that issue or find answers to your questions more quickly in an existing topic, rather than starting a new one. It oftens helps to change the search to โ€œRelevanceโ€ rather than โ€œLast Updateโ€.

• Chat noir
            Chat noir commented
            Editing a comment
            Mdmuscat. Iโ€™ve private -messaged you: to read it, click on the little red button next to your name at the top right of your screen

*wrong thread
          Last edited by Trinity; 11-23-2020, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X